While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

Hey Marvin. Do you have a source other than "Redstate.com" for your bullshit Chinese Propaganda???

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
In review, RedState is a conservative news and opinion website that publishes content with a borderline extreme right-wing bias.

I googled this story, and NOTHING.

The information came from the Taiwanese Ministry of Defense, dipshit.

Biden's weakness i
Marvin, has China attacked Taiwan? No? You mean after making some noise, China slunk back home, impotent and humiliated? How about that.

Marvin's commie masters are able fool him like this over and over because, like most conservatives, Marvin is terrified of everything.

This is why I keep advocating for free testosterone supplements for conservative "men". If we could inject a bit of courage into them, the wimp-cult of conservatism would evaporate.

Marvin, has China attacked Taiwan? No? You mean after making some noise, China slunk back home, impotent and humiliated? How about that.

Marvin's commie masters are able fool him like this over and over because, like most conservatives, Marvin is terrified of everything.

This is why I keep advocating for free testosterone supplements for conservative "men". If we could inject a bit of courage into them, the wimp-cult of conservatism would evaporate.

You don't have a clue what's going on. Just like the DemoKKKrats want. LOL

You don't have a clue what's going on. Just like the DemoKKKrats want. LOL
You just told us China would be invading Taiwan RealSoonNow.

How do you manage to pooch it so hilariously every single time?

Oh, that's right. I just told everyone. Since you're fundamentally gutless, your ChinaMasters and RussoMasters and SaudiMasters find it easy to manipulate you.

You just told us China would be invading Taiwan RealSoonNow.

How do you manage to pooch it so hilariously every single time?

Oh, that's right. I just told everyone. Since you're fundamentally gutless, your ChinaMasters and RussoMasters and SaudiMasters find it easy to manipulate you.

No, I didn't say that. You're a dumbfuck.

Biden's weakness is not only a disaster for Ukraine and Israel, but for Taiwan, too.

The forces of evil are marching unimpeded around the world, while the dementia patient licks his ice cream cone and fondles children.

Biden and Xi held their first phone since July 2020 on Monday. Within hours, dozens of Chinese warplanes and multiple naval vessels were reported around Taiwan, the largest coordinated display (implied threat) of 2024. At least 30 planes and nine ships were detected in Taiwan’s air defense identification zone (ADIZ) by the country's Ministry of National Defense (MND).

The MND announced via social media:

Xi's message to Biden? How to say this in a publishable manner...

“Pound sand, Joe."

Here's more on what appears to have been an ineffectual call (for Biden) between the two leaders:

Look at your source. Lol 🤣

China sent 10,000 soldiers to help earthquake victims.

The information came from the Taiwanese Ministry of Defense, dipshit.

Did it??? Where are the links, to the Taiwanese Ministry of Defense, Mr. Gullibility.

I can SAY anything I want in a blog. I talked to Prime Minister Trudeau yesterday, and told me . . . But with no links to back up the story, it's just bullshit.]

And bullshit is ALL you ever have, Marvin.

More than 2 weeks later, how's that Chinese invasion of Taiwan coming along?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Trump cultists are so damn gullible.

But then, China commands, they obey. China really wants Trump in office, so they spread all kinds of anti-Biden propaganda.

More than 2 weeks later, how's that Chinese invasion of Taiwan coming along?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Trump cultists are so damn gullible.

But then, China commands, they obey. China really wants Trump in office, so they spread all kinds of anti-Biden propaganda.

Their attention span is a lot longer than yours, retard.

lol

lol
What else did Beijing want you say about Biden? Don't hold back. Your Chinamasters expect you to work.

Trump rakes in the Chinese cash. That's why he now loves TikTok so much. And you're good with that. Your side is bought off by China, while Biden doesn't take any ChinaBucks. That's just another reason why we're the good guys.

lol

The left has a much longer attention span than you seem to think they have. It's not the left that is prepared to abandon the Ukraine to Russia because it's costing your nation money to assist in the fight.

It's not the left that refused to fund to vote for military aid for Israel. It was Republicans - on direct orders from Donald Trump.

The left has a much longer attention span than you seem to think they have. It's not the left that is prepared to abandon the Ukraine to Russia because it's costing your nation money to assist in the fight.

It's not the left that refused to fund to vote for military aid for Israel. It was Republicans - on direct orders from Donald Trump.

Fuck off, warmonger.

Um, no.

Taiwan's official name is "The Republic of China". They fly the same flag that flew over China from 1912 - 1949.

Up until 1972, they held China's seat in the UN.

Taiwan is part of China. They speak Mandarin and write in Hanzi.
Yes, I know the story as well as you do

When the Nationalists lost the civil war they fled to Taiwan

And as long as Chang Kai Shek was alive the Nationalists claimed to be the legitimate government of all china

But the Nationalist dictatorship ended decades ago and was replaced by representative democracy

The people of Taiwan do not want to be part of the communist dictatorship on the mainland

And the only way china can take Taiwan is by force

Yes, I know the story as well as you do

When the Nationalists lost the civil war they fled to Taiwan

And as long as Chang Kai Shek was alive the Nationalists claimed to be the legitimate government of all china

But the Nationalist dictatorship ended decades ago and was replaced by representative democracy

The people of Taiwan do not want to be part of the communist dictatorship on the mainland

And the only way china can take Taiwan is by force

Or they can wait for Taiwan to collapse due to the Demographic Death Spiral.

It really doesn't matter what they want, it matters what Beijing wants. For the moment, Beijing is willing to tolerate Taiwan as long as it calls itself "China".

The ironic thing is that the "Nationalists" are in alignment with Beijing on this issue. They don't want to change, either.

Or they can wait for Taiwan to collapse due to the Demographic Death Spiral.

It really doesn't matter what they want, it matters what Beijing wants. For the moment, Beijing is willing to tolerate Taiwan as long as it calls itself "China".

The ironic thing is that the "Nationalists" are in alignment with Beijing on this issue. They don't want to change, either.

Dont bet on that

Communist china’s demographics are equally as bad

And the Taiwans have capitalism which the commies dont

Dont bet on that

Communist china’s demographics are equally as bad

And the Taiwans have capitalism which the commies dont

Taiwan's GDP - 761 Billion
China's GDP - 18 Trillion

It would probably be unfair to characterize China as "Communist". What China has is a Command Economy. I would also classify China as the world's largest technocratic state. There can be an argument that technocracy is superior to democracy, in that the most qualified rise to the top, as opposed to whatever idiot can get elected.

China's demographics aren't worst simply because they have deep reserves of manpower. You could cut China's population in half, and they would still have 750 million people.

Forum List

Back