They have noticed.

I reckon the ruse is up. Right wing self-Jew hating Hitler escaped Germany after the war, made his way to the Twin Towers, and then blew them up as he later blamed Islamo-fascists for it.

Ok, who leaked the secret?
Why the weird backstory? It was Islamo-fascists. :dunno:

This. I've been saying this for years. Here is where it all started. Newt and his "Contract", impeaching a President over a sex act, explosive hatred after 9/11 (you're either with us or against us), the rise of the alt-right after a black man was elected President, and the slow incorporation of those views into mainstream conservatism. Finally, the rooting out of moderates and all that is left is the extreme. This is what allowed Trump to back into the White House. Now, he's a cancerous lesion and it looks like he will never truly be excised.
Exactly.
Citizens United was the final piece of the plan.
Unlimited money funding unlimited crazy.

The two sides started to actively divide the nation along party lines in 1993 because a 3rd party contender did far better than they thought possible. The best way to stop this was for them to divide us long party lines and make the other side out to be the enemy so any vote but the one for your chosen party would be unthinkable.

Do you really think it is normal for everything from sports to beer to retail stores to be the subject of partisan debates?
The social programs of the 1960's and social security started in the 1940's were growing exponentially. We then added more programs. And more after that. Also, state, local and city governments from the 1960's grew in huge ways. We do not have the courage to make tough decisions. In fact, we are adding more programs and paying off illegals also. Just saying.

You are correct. It started with Newt Gingrich. Was exacerbated by GW Bush, was amped to 10x when a black man was elected. Trump was just the waste product result. :)
Actually this kind of stuff has been going on going all the way back to George Washington. But hey you guys both on the right and left feel free to believe whatever gets you through your partisan day. I will feel free to ignore you and take none of it seriously as life is to short to worry about this type of idiocy.

Well sure, they exist but to call them the greatest threat to the nation as the nation burns down around us is blatantly absurd.

Targeting conservatives and Evangelicals , as if they were white supremacists as well, is the icing on the cake.

It is akin to Hitler blaming the Jews for all the problems in Germany, Jews the Left also hates, maybe more than Hitler ever did.

But your stupid ass can't see any of that.
What is “the great replacement” and who is threatened by it?

Widen your gaze. Clearly, polarization is not a new phenomenon. But many aspects of the current level of divisiveness, also being celebrated by our enemies, are directly attributable to Trumpery. The attacks on institutions and institutional norms for example. Most notably the justice system and the systems that make up our electoral processes. These two institutions in particular have come under attack. Why?
Because Trump refused to admit electoral defeat and because the criminal justice system is in the process of holding him accountable for his alleged crimes.
I would also include the judiciary. Trump and McConnell fundamentally changed that for a generation.

Actually this kind of stuff has been going on going all the way back to George Washington. But hey you guys both on the right and left feel free to believe whatever gets you through your partisan day. I will feel free to ignore you and take none of it seriously as life is to short to worry about this type of idiocy.
No one gives a shit what happened in George Washington's day. :auiqs.jpg:
And you fence sitters continue to toss your spitballs from the cheap seats and offer no solutions.

Like Statler and Waldorf....just less funny.

I agree that Hunter is getting really desperate these days. What a stupid stunt he pulled last week in the Oversight hearing.
I think the desperation is from the House GoP

The other side sees the exact same thing in you...
I think think the ”other side“ is delusional or locked in to conspiracy theories. I’m old fashioned in some things. I believe in the rule of law, not mobs. I see nothing to admire in Putin, Xi, Kim or Bolsonaro or any so called strongmen.

If you’re talking George’s day, Alexander Hamilton would not have thought Trump should be on the ballot.

Essay | The Founders Anticipated the Threat of Trump. (WSJ)

I think think the ”other side“ is delusional or locked in to conspiracy theories. I’m old fashioned in some things. I believe in the rule of law, not mobs. I see nothing to admire in Putin, Xi, Kim or Bolsonaro or any so called strongmen.
Ah, you're one of those low life posters that put words into other people's posts. What's wrong with you that you have to cheat on an anonymous forum???

Nor do you believe in the rule of law, not mobs, if you are not calling for the Floyd rioters who burned down city blocks, assaulted, murdered, raped, looted their way thru 120 days of massive chaos and injured, some with severe permanent disabilities, over 2000 cops to be treated equally as harshly as the J6 rioters.

Oh noes, the foreigners might have to actually take care of their own sovereign nations. Of course, today unnamed sources speak gospel, because that's what liberal rubes want to hear. Pathetic.

Why not? In order to fix a problem, or identify its source, we need to come to a factual understanding of it. Additionally, much of the divide comes from a lack of agreement on what is factual and what is not.
People, myself included, end up painting with broad brushes and missing so much. Like I said, I don't believe you look inward or even to your 'in group' in your 'factual search for the problem', most people only look to their 'enemies'. Tribalistically. Personally, I don't believe all you find in this search is factual, but I'm willing to discuss more and do so respectfully even if I don't agree.

Here's an interesting intellectual exercise. How much would the country's divisiveness be lessened if all Repubs accepted the 2020 election result? Obviously, the answer can't be known to a high degree of accuracy but I submit it is a great source of division. Agree or disagree that Repubs are solely responsible for the divide created by their erroneous belief?
Greatly. But, it would also be lessened I believe if Hillary had not done a lighter version in 2016. When, instead of accepting the mixed nature of the electoral system, she chose to cry about the popular vote and further drive divisiveness between us. Then, democrats used every opportunity to delegitimize Trump, link him to Russia and Putin, etc. This does not help. Things escalate in these petty endless conflicts, and it's easy for one side to focus on one date conveniently ignoring their role in the escalation.

If we had perfect and global knowledge of all communication and action, perhaps we could measure proportions and see which 'side' is most responsible. But we don't, we have imperfect local knowledge, and biased people trying to 'factually' look at things.

I think the only way out is for all of us to humbly accept SOME blame, or at least not pin blame on a single group, like in the OP. The consolation (if it can be called that) is that the primary ones to blame are the politicians, they convince us that we are each other's enemy, while they get elected delivering nothing more than 'I'm not Biden/Trump' or 'I'm not dem/republican'.

Last edited:
I'll make a deal with you. When Repubs end their fawning adoration of Trump, enough to make him the presumptive nominee of the POT again, I'll stop posting about him.

He should be down at MAL obsessively writing social media posts that no one pays attention to. But you folks keep making him relevant.
Nonsense. Ever since the '20 campaign, there can't be a discussion about Quid Pro Joe without some random moonbat yelling, "but, but, but, something about TRUMP!!!!". Normally, one would expect Quid Pro Joe partisans to talk about him, but they don't, they obsessively talk only about TRUMP!. It's almost as if they're embarrassed to talk about him.

I assume you are talking about the FBI's characterization of white nationalists, or right wing extremists, as being the biggest domestic terrorist threat. It's based on data.
Fucking lying scumbag.

It is NOT based on data, you fucking liar.

You're a lying sack of leftard dog shit.

You are correct. It started with Newt Gingrich. Was exacerbated by GW Bush, was amped to 10x when a black man was elected. Trump was just the waste product result. :)
Interesting. That looks an awful lot like you're blaming Obama for increasing it ten-fold. Weren't we told that we had to elect him because reasons and it would prove we weren't divided on race anymore?

Forum List

Back