Disastrous, Historically Low Approval Numbers for Biden, 33%

33% approval is a record for a sitting President. Ouch.

Who are these 33% who think Biden is doing a good job? I do not see how he is the DNC nominee. How can this guy campaign?

Americans just don't know how great things are. It's hard to blow sunshine up the asses of people who go to the grocery every week. Biden looked Americans in the eye in 2020 and told them he would never lie and yet, here he is, telling Americans how great things are which they find out is a lie every time they go shopping for anything.

Americans just don't know how great things are. It's hard to blow sunshine up the asses of people who go to the grocery every week. Biden looked Americans in the eye in 2020 and told them he would never lie and yet, here he is, telling Americans how great things are which they find out is a lie every time they go shopping for anything.
Most Americans aren't stupid.

Better get them mail-in ballots out early and often then. The harvesters/stuffers are waiting.
No such thing occurred in 2020, but soothe your butthurt for the coming storm with the fact that while Republicans will give back the House and lose the White House, the numbers support them taking back the Senate. :)

81 million votes my ass.
81 million BALLOTS, not 81 million VOTES.

There's about a 40% difference.

The panic and desperation are palpable. How in the fuck are we going to manufacture an additional 20 million ballots for this bed-shitting, comatose pedophile?? :laughing0301:

I'll bet the "counting" goes on for 7-8 weeks this time.

election theft f-curve 2.jpg

I saw this on an MSNBC clip…they said it was MESSAGING. People just dont understand how amazing everything is. :laughing0301:

Do not look at your bank account and your bills, listen to us! All is well!

I saw this on an MSNBC clip…they said it was MESSAGING. People just dont understand how amazing everything is. :laughing0301:

Do not look at your bank account and your bills, listen to us! All is well!
Messaging is the wrong word but it is what they believe. Deflecting is probably a better word. What they fail to understand is that you can't tell people how great things are when they still have to buy groceries, pay rents, and other things.

Who are these 33% who think Biden is doing a good job? I do not see how he is the DNC nominee. How can this guy campaign?

I've lived quite awhile and even Jimmy Carter ,who was loathed, was not despised as lazy and stupid the way Biden has been for his whole 50 sub-sub-par years. HE can't talk, he has no backbone, he is stupid.

I have seen figuring that shows his non manipulated AR is below 10% .
They are keeping it quiet as they figure it could rebound and lead to MSM claiming it was an example of Fake News .

I thought Trump was gonna be in prison. Ask your handlers to make up your mind, Simp.
Nice try, Smushy but peddle your bullshit somewhere else you alt-right feeb. Trump probably won't see the inside of a prison cell beings as the appeals process takes years.
But, he may get confined to Mar-A-Lago with an ankle bracelet and no Internet access. Now that...would be more fitting than prison. :)

HERE we go . UNDER 10%

"Every month for the past two years they have been telling us Biden's numbers have hit an all-time low, but oddly they never change.
How can something continuously drop but also stay the same?
I remember that they hit 39% by late 2021, then hit 37%some time not long after. They admitted his popularity was tanking fast, and that was easy to believe just by opening your eyes, but somehow the dive stalled and they never let it go below 37%. They did what they do here: lie and claim it was 46% some months earlier (it never was after early summer 2021), so they can report it dropped to 40%. Looks bad for Joe, but really not so bad, since 40% isn't nearly as bad as the truth. The truth can be gleaned from other reports, though you have to do some digging and some math. I did that math and the truth is Joe's popularity is under 10%.
DylanMulvaney is more popular. Trannie swimmers and bikers are more popular. Herpes is more popular.

Produced several moons ago

Forum List

Back