Russia’s 2024 election interference has already begun

Americans need only visit the gas station or grocery store to see Biden is total failure. Russian interference is redundant.
Here's your problem with that assertion. You can't show the cause and effect of any Biden policy with high gas or food prices.

Yet the clear indicator of the Putin and Trumps Bromance

is the Biden investigation that the Republicans have begun in order to impeach Biden when a

Presidential election is starting up

Based on the allegation of a source that the FBI could not verify if the statements were true

Now it has been exposed that this was Russian misinformation and the Republican bought into it hook line and sink

Acting like they did not know that the statements were unverified. The form uses clearly indicaates it is unverified info.

Then Putin says he prefers Biden and Trumps repeats it

in order to cast Biden as a puppet of Putin

Trump is the puppet and the republican party in general

Putin endorsed Trump in the past and they had that secret meeting that no one seems to know what was said.

You would think that it should be part of Trumps presidential records.

I wonder where those records are at. Biden should release them if the government has them.

If Trump took it home with him then they might have been destroyed.

whoever that translator is should write a book

So tell me , what is inaccurate in the article?

They say that Russia is using disseminating false information to harm Biden but it doesn't note a single thing they are supposedly doing.

Unless one knows what this supposedly is, how can one determine anything? And if there is nothing to actually report the article would be inaccurate.

What misinformation are they disseminating?

Which they gave a reason for doing.

What part of this do you find hard to believe?

The fact that what they claim is happening has seemed to evaded them.

Just because someone claims something, you buy it with zero evidence?

The fact that what they claim is happening has seemed to evaded them.

Just because someone claims something, you buy it with zero evidence?
Zero evidence?

Other than Putin's own words and two recent presidential elections were he did precisely the same thing?

Um...

Did what? What did he say that was false? Why is this question so difficult?
I don't play the sealion game.

If you would like to research the disinformation spread by Russian troll farms in the last few elections, knock yourself out. Or don't.

If your point is that they could treat us like adults and be specific, I agree.

I don't play the sealion game.

If you would like to research the disinformation spread by Russian troll farms in the last few elections, knock yourself out. Or don't.

If your point is that they could treat us like adults and be specific, I agree.

I've asked for years and haven't seen anything. As it seems, neither have you.

Maybe because you just sat there and begged strangers for information...?

And that schoolyard taunt won't work on me, sorry.

Yes, I asked others making the claim for information because it's not available anywhere. Only empty claims it would seem.

Could a Trump enabler explain to me why Don doesn't climb up on the biggest soapbox he can find and in no uncertain terms reject the help of Russia in the upcoming election? Why he doesn't tell his followers to be on the alert for disinformation that appears to be suspicious? Why he doesn't say it is unimaginable for him to accept help from the man who is slaughtering Ukranians and is responsible for Navalny's death?

Forum List

Back