There's More to 9-11 Then Fires and Freefall

eots you should just put the trolls on ignore, they lack normal brain efficiencies, and are here to just annoy you and distract from the facts lol

You should be kissing eots' ass, chickenshit! He at least has the balls to debate instead of just posting the same crap you cut and paste from AE911. You don't even have the brain power to come up with your own thoughts. What would you do without them? :lol:

wtc7_collapse.jpg

wtc-building-7-map_22.jpg

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse:[ii]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The video clearly shows how much NIST is fabricating their explanation. It is clearly BULLSHIT that anyone can see for themselves, except the OCTASSes that come here to say that what we can see with our own eyes is not really what we see with our own eyes...:cuckoo:

You should be kissing eots' ass, chickenshit! He at least has the balls to debate instead of just posting the same crap you cut and paste from AE911. You don't even have the brain power to come up with your own thoughts. What would you do without them? :lol:

wtc7_collapse.jpg

Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse:[ii]

The video clearly shows how much NIST is fabricating their explanation. It is clearly BULLSHIT that anyone can see for themselves, except the OCTASSes that come here to say that what we can see with our own eyes is not really what we see with our own eyes...:cuckoo:

They believe the GOVT over their own eyes, physics, and science. They're that low. They're that stupid. They're that much in denial. Lol

They believe the GOVT over their own eyes, physics, and science. They're that low. They're that stupid. They're that much in denial. Lol

Really? We're not the ones running away from debate like the little bitch you are. :lol: Now run along junior. Enough spam for one day. Come back when you actually have a thought not shoved up your ass by Richard Gage or Alex Jones.

Really? We're not the ones running away from debate like the little bitch you are. :lol: Now run along junior. Enough spam for one day. Come back when you actually have a thought not shoved up your ass by Richard Gage or Alex Jones.

PE STILL can't address the facts, so he continues his nonsensical spamming. :lol: Classic neutered truthtard.

Facts:

More than six years after starting its investigation, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued its final report on Building 7 in November 2008. The most important part of NIST’s report was a collapse model that bore no resemblance to the observed collapse. In Part 3 of NIST Finally Admits Freefall, Mr. Chandler explains the centrality of the model in NIST’s investigation:

“NIST’s so-called investigation actually consists of finding a way to reproduce the mysterious collapse of the building using a computer model. The assumption is that if the computer model can be made to reproduce the observed collapse pattern, that must be how it happened… The very process of running the model until it produces the kind of results you’re looking for is called selection bias. If you think about it, NIST’s methodology is explicitly based on selection bias. Even if you can show what might have happened, it doesn’t show what actually did happen.”

Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse:

This is also apparent by watching the two video animations of NIST’s collapse model and comparing them to video footage of the observed collapse.

The clearest discrepancy is the deformation of the external structure in the model, which does not occur in the observed collapse. Mr. Chandler identifies a second glaring discrepancy, saying:

“One fact we do know about NIST’s model is it does not allow for free fall. The best they could do is 5.4 seconds for the building to crumple down through 18 floors. Crumpling absorbs energy, and that makes free fall impossible. There’s nothing in the models we have been shown that even resemble a three-stage collapse with a free fall component. After all, as Shyam Sunder put it himself, ‘free fall happens only when there are no structural components below the falling section of the building.’ Any natural scenario is going to involve a progression of failures and these don’t happen instantaneously.”

Although NIST’s model is false, based on its failure to reproduce the observed collapse, it cannot be falsified because NIST did not release its modeling data. Mr. Chandler explains:

“NIST claims their computer model can account for the observed phenomena, so let’s look at NIST’s model – except we can’t. The software they used to do the modeling is available, but their model actually consists of all the numbers and measurements and assumptions together with any tweaks to the system they might have used to get it to come out the way they wanted. If that information were released, their results could be checked by anyone with the appropriate skills and software tools. But NIST has not released the numbers. All we have been shown are some of the selected animated outputs they were able to get their model to produce… The very fact that NIST has not released their model strongly suggests they don’t want their results checked. In other words, their results are intended to be taken strictly on faith.”

You can't handle them.

wtc7_collapse.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded

These fools have no balls and are afraid to admit their Uncle Sam's bedtime story is bullshit LOL!
Scared little girls with an American flag as a dress :lol:
Probably threw fits when they found out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny weren't real!

Last edited:
The one fact you have is that not one shred of evidence exists that proves prior knowledge. Without that evidence, all you have is opinion. Do you have the evidence that proves prior knowledge?
More then enough evidence exists to warrant further examination if some people had prior knowledge and can't be ruled out. Especially the suspicious put options, and increased money in circulation as reported by the US Federal Reserve, increases by the greatest amount over the June-August period since 1947, the first year for which this data is reported. There were also warnings issued that were ignored, such as Jordanian intelligence (the GID) makes a communications intercept deemed so important that King Abdullah’s men relay it to Washington, among other warnings that Bush tells the FBI in response-‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’

Context of 'June-August 2001: Major Increase in US Currency in Circulation Possibly Indicates Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks'

May 15, 2002: Bush’s ‘Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US’ Warning Is Leaked to Public
Context of 'May 15, 2002: Bush’s ‘Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US’ Warning Is Leaked to Public'

This is not mere opinion, it is a fact that those in charge knew we were going to be attacked, and the warnings were ignored
and the evidence of this is all over the place. To say any different is ignorant, or a blatant lie.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/19/eveningnews/main311834.shtml

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/06/sec-government-destroyed-documents.html

You on the other hand have not proved that the official story is at all credible, and that is a fact.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

These fools have no balls and are afraid to admit their Uncle Sam's bedtime story is bullshit LOL!
Probably threw fits when they found out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny weren't real!

I just got reported by Ollie for calling him a coward and that he is a disgrace to his family. I think he doesn't like the truth, it explains why he would report me, and also ignore physics. What a scumbag. I really hope he was never apart of our armed forces, he is a POS human that loves ANYTHING BUT this country. Patriots don't fight for the lies, and that's exactly what he does. I hate liars, and cowards.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The one fact you have is that not one shred of evidence exists that proves prior knowledge. Without that evidence, all you have is opinion. Do you have the evidence that proves prior knowledge?
More then enough evidence exists to warrant further examination if some people had prior knowledge and can't be ruled out. Especially the suspicious put options, and increased money in circulation as reported by the US Federal Reserve, increases by the greatest amount over the June-August period since 1947, the first year for which this data is reported. There were also warnings issued that were ignored, such as Jordanian intelligence (the GID) makes a communications intercept deemed so important that King Abdullah’s men relay it to Washington, among other warnings that Bush tells the FBI in response-‘You’ve Covered Your Ass, Now’

Context of 'June-August 2001: Major Increase in US Currency in Circulation Possibly Indicates Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks'

May 15, 2002: Bush’s ‘Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US’ Warning Is Leaked to Public
Context of 'May 15, 2002: Bush’s ‘Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US’ Warning Is Leaked to Public'

This is not mere opinion, it is a fact that those in charge knew we were going to be attacked, and the warnings were ignored
and the evidence of this is all over the place. To say any different is ignorant, or a blatant lie.
that PDB was VAGUE
had no actionable info at all

I just got reported by Ollie for calling him a coward and that he is a disgrace to his family. I think he doesn't like the truth, it explains why he would report me, and also ignore physics. What a scumbag. I really hope he was never apart of our armed forces, he is a POS human that loves ANYTHING BUT this country. Patriots don't fight for the lies, and that's exactly what he does. I hate liars, and cowards.

DiveCon, stop spamming to block posts.

fuck off moron
you are the spammer

fuck off moron
you are the spammer

Ever noticed, its the Pro-Israeli jews that belittle investigation into what really happened on 911
I wonder why?

Last edited:
Last edited:
fuck off moron
you are the spammer

Ever noticed, its the Pro-Israeli jews that belittle investigation into what really happened on 911
I wonder why?
Because the connections to Isntreal and 9-11 are overwhelming and suggest they were involved?

It Wasn't Muslims

Like the original topic of this thread suggest, There's more to 9-11 than Fires and Freefall.
why am i not surprised you are an antisemite as well
why is it so many troofer morons are?

fuck off moron
you are the spammer

I wonder why?
Because the connections to Isntreal and 9-11 are overwhelming and suggest they were involved?

It Wasn't Muslims

Like the original topic of this thread suggest, There's more to 9-11 than Fires and Freefall.

Piece of shit terrorist sympathizer. Anyone else notice a couple dancing Israelis is all the evidence these lying fucks need to prove Israel was behind 9/11, yet all the damning REAL evidence against Al Qaeda is ignored? :lol: It's not very often you get one of them admitting they're Osama's butt buddie and are trying their best to deflect guilt off of them.

A: 'Controlled-demolitions' do not use (explosives) or thermite.

To do so is considered disrespectful in their field of expertise.

Forum List

Back