There's More to 9-11 Then Fires and Freefall

Ever noticed, its the Pro-Israeli jews that belittle investigation into what really happened on 911
I wonder why?
Because the connections to Isntreal and 9-11 are overwhelming and suggest they were involved?

It Wasn't Muslims

Like the original topic of this thread suggest, There's more to 9-11 than Fires and Freefall.
why am i not surprised you are an antisemite as well
why is it so many troofer morons are?

That's a really good question.

I wonder if somebody really looked into it, would they find out that the majority of the "truth" movement funding was coming from the Middle East?

Possibly to take the heat off of the 19 assholes who committed the crimes, and the ragheads who planned it?

Because the connections to Isntreal and 9-11 are overwhelming and suggest they were involved?

It Wasn't Muslims

Like the original topic of this thread suggest, There's more to 9-11 than Fires and Freefall.

I wonder if somebody really looked into it, would they find out that the majority of the "truth" movement funding was coming from the Middle East?

Possibly to take the heat off of the 19 assholes who committed the crimes, and the ragheads who planned it?
i dont like using that slur
but it seems most troofers are antisemitic

i dont like using that slur
but it seems most troofers are antisemitic

If I used any other word, the "truth" movement members would twist it into saying I'm blaming our government.

This is one of the few words they can't use to their advantage.

You REALLY wouldn't like the others! :lol:

2.25 seconds of free fall proves controlled demolition in WTC7. 100% fact.
FALSE
it doesnt prove any such thing

In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Ever noticed, its the Pro-Israeli jews that belittle investigation into what really happened on 911
I wonder why?

It Wasn't Muslims

Piece of shit terrorist sympathizer. Anyone else notice a couple dancing Israelis is all the evidence these lying fucks need to prove Israel was behind 9/11, yet all the damning REAL evidence against Al Qaeda is ignored? :lol: It's not very often you get one of them admitting they're Osama's butt buddie and are trying their best to deflect guilt off of them.
If you knew anything about Isntreal, you would know they are the biggest terrorists are in the Middle East, and there's more then just 5 dancing Israelis. Christ, learn something before you speak, information about them and the threat they pose to our country is everywhere, it was even on Fox News!! You know nothing about Israel, or the Zionists who have infiltrated our government, nor do you know anything about Al-CIA- Duh, and as a result YOU are the terrorists sympathizer. Totally uninformed about your nation, and yet you try to take a stand...always against America AND her people as a result.:lol:

Does it matter really? Is physics and science different in other parts of the world?

No.

But motivation is.
That's a good point, but motivation to blame the right perps by pointing out the falsehoods in their version works too, instead of the whole world blaming you for something you really did not do.

Are you claiming 19 hijackers did not take over 4 planes, and crash 3 of them into buildings and plan to do the same thing with the 4th one?

2.25 seconds of free fall proves controlled demolition in WTC7. 100% fact.
FALSE
it doesnt prove any such thing

In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

cat_turntable_animated_avatar_100x100_12593.gif

No.

But motivation is.
That's a good point, but motivation to blame the right perps by pointing out the falsehoods in their version works too, instead of the whole world blaming you for something you really did not do.

Are you claiming 19 hijackers did not take over 4 planes, and crash 3 of them into buildings and plan to do the same thing with the 4th one?
You know, in all honesty that crossed my mind, after all it's very complicated, especially with all the fuss in the news about finding some of theses people alive but then I was thinking it's more likely that they used the 19 with the planes, that was the plan, why not use them. I still am not sure if all 19 were used, because we can't verify their remains through DNA, but 9 or 19 they needed them anyway.
Although to insure they hit the target and wouldn't fuck things up, they made sure of success by using remote guided planes. :eek:

Btw what do you think the 4th planes target was? WTC 7? Or the white house, congress maybe?

You know, in all honesty that crossed my mind, after all it's very complicated, especially with all the fuss in the news about finding some of theses people alive but then I was thinking it's more likely that they used the 19 with the planes, that was the plan, why not use them. I still am not sure if all 19 were used, because we can't verify their remains through DNA, but 9 or 19 they needed them anyway.
Although to insure they hit the target and wouldn't fuck things up, they made sure of success by using remote guided planes. :eek:

Btw what do you think the 4th planes target was? WTC 7? Or the white house, congress maybe?

Most likely, Capitol Hill. It would have been an easier target to sight and hit than the White House would have been. Plus, on a Tuesday morning during working hours, it would have been full of high profile victims.

If they really wanted to strike a blow at America's heart, they would have taken out the Washington Monument or Lincoln Memorial, but they knew they couldn't sight those from the air.

Most likely, Capitol Hill. It would have been an easier target to sight and hit than the White House would have been. Plus, on a Tuesday morning during working hours, it would have been full of high profile victims.
Yeah, capitol hill is a strong possibility. I have spoken with folks that think it might have been WTC 7 because of what was inside, SEC, CIA etc and they say it was rigged like the towers, hence it came down the same way, but something went wrong and it crashed/shotdown in PA instead. A fanatic terrorist, given his choice of targets would most likely do the white house, the ultimate American symbol of power, capitol 2nd, WTC 7 3rd. However to cause mass casualties, the nuke plant was it.

If they really wanted to strike a blow at America's heart, they would have taken out the Washington Monument or Lincoln Memorial, but they knew they couldn't sight those from the air.
Nah, I don't think so. Too low a value target wise. Washington and Lincoln are dead anyway. :lol:

jones, i have a question for you, i have asked this of several troofers and so far none have been honest enough to answer
there is another troofer on this forum that claims the WTC towers had solid concrete cores with special DoD rebar coated in C-4 explosives built into the original construction
what is your take on that claim?
How about sticking to the original topic of the thread? You trolls are clearly showing why you are here, and it isn't to discuss what is important to most Americans, and that is the lack of our officials accountability for 9-11.

DiveCon is asking a valid question.

There are roughly one dozen members of the truth movement posting on this board, and each of you have a totally different theory of the events and history of that day.

How can you expect to win anyone over to your cause, if you cannot even agree amongst yourselves.

Do you agree or disagree with PhysicsExists theory that 8 stories of WTC7 were wired with explosives, and blown simultaneously?

Do you agree or disagree with Christophera's theory that the towers were built with concrete cores preloaded with C-4 coated rebar?

Do you agree or disagree with CreativeDreams that the government built a "bunker" called the "Treefort" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 to direct remote controlled planes into the Twins?

Do you agree or disagree with Alex Jones, and his thermite/thermate/nano-thermite CD theories?

Until you all get on the same page, and put up a unified front, nobody is going to take you seriously because nobody knows which of you has the facts behind that awful day.

And just so you know, I am not attacking you. I have my own questions about 9/11, and am not accepting the official story hook, line and sinker. It's just with so many competing theories about that day, I don't know where to turn for all the answers. In the case of the 4 people I noted above, I'm not going to believe their stories unless they are validated by verifiable sources. But all they do is post links to their own sites, and self-verify.

I really would appreciate your point of view on the 4 theories I listed above.

You guys are gonna be sorry when the truth comes out about what really happened that day.

You see the Borg traveled back in time and they were followed by Cpt Picard and the crew from Star Trek the next Generation and the Borg fired their disrupters at the twin towers.

Geez....now I see and and this is a first.....rebar coated with c4 explosives??????
A command center on the 23rd floor of WTC where they were able to control the planes by remote control....

:fu:

Whoever takes a minute out of their lives to spread this nonsense deserves ridicule....

Forum List

Back