There's More to 9-11 Then Fires and Freefall

jones, i have a question for you, i have asked this of several troofers and so far none have been honest enough to answer
there is another troofer on this forum that claims the WTC towers had solid concrete cores with special DoD rebar coated in C-4 explosives built into the original construction
what is your take on that claim?
How about sticking to the original topic of the thread? You trolls are clearly showing why you are here, and it isn't to discuss what is important to most Americans, and that is the lack of our officials accountability for 9-11.

jones, i have a question for you, i have asked this of several troofers and so far none have been honest enough to answer
there is another troofer on this forum that claims the WTC towers had solid concrete cores with special DoD rebar coated in C-4 explosives built into the original construction
How about sticking to the original topic of the thread? You trolls are clearly showing why you are here, and it isn't to discuss what is important to most Americans, and that is the lack of our officials accountability for 9-11.
just as i figured
another PUNT
even when you guys have been in his thread and i ask you, you always do this

The reasons for his departure for one thing. The reasons he went to work--on his own accord--at WTC for another. The piece of shit author sets it up to indicate that O'Neil was being targeted. Nothing is further from the truth...but of course you and your lying piece of shit ass won't point that out will you? Because lying is all you do.
You make shit up as always to start BS, you are pathetic, so where am I lying? About what?

How's your search for those living hi-jackers going douchebag?
Never said I was searching for them, why do you insist on coming here and lying your ass off? Why don't you deal with things like this from the 9-11 commission?
"According to Thomas Kean, chair of the 9/11 Commission, "Sixteen of the nineteen shouldn't have gotten into the United States in any way at all because there was something wrong with their visas, something wrong with their passports. They should simply have been stopped at the border. That was sixteen of the nineteen. Obviously, if even half of those people had been stopped, there never would have been a plot."-Thomas Kean

Never said I was searching for them, why do you insist on coming here and lying your ass off? Why don't you deal with things like this from the 9-11 commission?
"According to Thomas Kean, chair of the 9/11 Commission, "Sixteen of the nineteen shouldn't have gotten into the United States in any way at all because there was something wrong with their visas, something wrong with their passports. They should simply have been stopped at the border. That was sixteen of the nineteen. Obviously, if even half of those people had been stopped, there never would have been a plot."-Thomas Kean
and just what in that statement says "inside job" to you?

just as i figured
another PUNT
Well why don't you start your own thread about the topic and challenge him on it? Why the fuck do you care what I think about it? Probably just to be a troll and start shit like always. Have you learned what a conspiracy is yet?

Better yet, what is Thomas Kean implying in your opinion?

just as i figured
another PUNT
Well why don't you start your own thread about the topic and challenge him on it? Why the fuck do you care what I think about it? Probably just to be a troll and start shit like always. Have you learned what a conspiracy is yet?
because you dipshits never answer
i ask because i have seen some of you defending the moron
yet you guys will never say what you actually believe
goof-o-phera is different that way, he is totally fucking insane, but he at least states what he believes even though it is totally wrong

DiveCon is asking a valid question.

There are roughly one dozen members of the truth movement posting on this board, and each of you have a totally different theory of the events and history of that day.

How can you expect to win anyone over to your cause, if you cannot even agree amongst yourselves.

Do you agree or disagree with PhysicsExists theory that 8 stories of WTC7 were wired with explosives, and blown simultaneously?

Do you agree or disagree with Christophera's theory that the towers were built with concrete cores preloaded with C-4 coated rebar?

Do you agree or disagree with CreativeDreams that the government built a "bunker" called the "Treefort" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 to direct remote controlled planes into the Twins?

Do you agree or disagree with Alex Jones, and his thermite/thermate/nano-thermite CD theories?

Until you all get on the same page, and put up a unified front, nobody is going to take you seriously because nobody knows which of you has the facts behind that awful day.

And just so you know, I am not attacking you. I have my own questions about 9/11, and am not accepting the official story hook, line and sinker. It's just with so many competing theories about that day, I don't know where to turn for all the answers. In the case of the 4 people I noted above, I'm not going to believe their stories unless they are validated by verifiable sources. But all they do is post links to their own sites, and self-verify.

I really would appreciate your point of view on the 4 theories I listed above.

Better yet, what is Thomas Kean implying in your opinion?
that it was governmental(IE bureaucratic) screw ups, not anything devious

I watched this, and have a couple of questions about this video, my friend.

Do you really believe Rivera is on your side when he refers to the truth members as "the most obnoxious protesters in recent years" and tells them to "get a life"?

And why does Bob McIlvaine waffle and evade when Rivera asks him if he thinks the 1400 engineers and architects support his contention that it was an inside job?

Finally, on a further note, you do understand that Geraldo only runs segments that will bring viewers and ratings for his program, right? He will do and say anything for his own advantage.

Rivera did a 2 hour special in 1986, digging out a dirt filled vault under a sidewalk in Chicago because he thought it was Al Capone's secret hiding place. He thought it would boost his ratings. When all was said and done, he only found a couple of empty bottles. It took him years to get over that humiliation.

Geraldo should not be your go-to guy. You need to find someone who has some credibility.

Here is what I don't get. Truthtards are so desperate to prove the official theory "wrong" that they grasp at any "flaw" they can.

Take Able Danger. IT COMPLETELY SUPPORTS THE OFFICIAL THEORY!!!! Never mind the fact several investigations into what Able Danger knew and when they knew it proved they never actually identified Atta.

Truthtards stupid enough to say Able Danger is proof of a 9/11 coverup simply show they have no fucking clue as to what they actually believe. They suck up whatever the conspiracy sites claim and never give it a single thought.

How do we know this to be true? Because to claim Able Danger is proof of a coverup means every one of their OTHER theories is complete bullshit. Able Danger doesn't believe Al Qaeda is a CIA group or that Osama is a CIA operative. Able Danger believes the 19 hijackers were responsible for 9/11. Able Danger doesn't state that anyone else in our government helped Al Qaeda to attack or that our government was behind 9/11. The Able Danger controversy stems around the possibility Al Qaeda could have been stopped.

So which is it, truthtards? Do you believe Able Danger is proof of a coverup? Or are all your other fantasies the truth? How can anyone believe a word truthtards say when truthtards are constantly contradicting one another and even themselves.

still waiting for ANY of the troofers to answer this
yes or no

While almost everyone here is arguing over the freefall times of the WTC towers, and "proving" steel can be heated and melted by showing us pictures of deformed trash cans, the obvious cover up and willful dereliction of duty by our last 2 presidents and the security agencies whose members are sworn to protect the United States against all enemies foreign or domestic goes unmentioned.
Still being overlooked are the facts that both the Clinton and Bush administrations took extra steps to protect the Saudis and the Bin Ladens from being investigated. Where Clinton closed one eye Bush closed both, but both administrations hampered investigations by the FBI and CIA that could have uncovered and possibly prevented the 9-11 attacks.
There is also hardly any mention of the other facts about the 9-11 attacks, like how operation Able Danger managed to identify Atta and three other 9/11 hijackers as members of an Al-Qaida cell more than a year before the attacks, and Philip Zelikow declined to include the information on Able Danger in the 9-11 report.
There are witnesses in the defense dept. that have said there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as Able Danger.
EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings - FoxNews.com

Or what about John O'Neil? Just TWO weeks, prior to the attack, O'Neill had left his job with the FBI. O'Neill had quit because he believed that the Bush administration had stymied the intelligence agency's investigations on terrorism.
"The main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism were US oil corporate interests, and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it," O'Neill reportedly told the authors of an explosive new book, Hidden Truth (Forbidden Truth in the US), by intelligence analysts Charles Brisard and Guillaume Dasquie. Brisard met O'Neill several times last summer and reports that O'Neill complained bitterly that the US State Department - and behind it the oil lobby who make up President Bush's entourage - blocked attempts to prove bin Laden's guilt.
Who Killed FBI Man John O'Neill? The Story of Bush, Big Oil and the Taliban

There are many instances that were reported on by the MSM and internet sources that suggests some of our own government officials and agencies obstructed and thereby facilitated the 9-11 attackers. It is also suggested that the 9-11 attacks were funded and aided by foreign nations, namely Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Israel. I think these topics should be of concern to anyone researching 9-11. While the actual collapses of the WTC and what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville are also important, the dealings and actions prior to, during, and after the attacks of those we trusted to protect our country need to be looked at and scrutinized.
Able Danger adds twist to 9/11
Senator Bob Graham Received Detailed Warning Pre 911

"Osama bin Laden is a CIA creation. He was trained by the CIA to fight in the Afghan war against the Soviet Union. The CIA followed Osama bin Laden's operatives prior to the September 11 attacks"
FBI, CIA and NSA Failed to Protect America

On October 1, CNN reported that, according to law enforcement sources, “As much as $100,000 was wired in the past year from Pakistan to Mohamed Atta,
Hence, whether the allegations of bribery are true or not, there are strong indications that the 9/11 Commission was actively involved in a cover-up of information that might otherwise have proved altogether inconvenient for certain policies of he Bush administration in the so-called “war on terrorism”.
9/11 and the Pakistan Connection

Clinton was in office eight years. While he was diddling interns, his fool of an A.G. directed the FBI and the CIA NOT to share information under penalty of law and the illigal alien terrorists were attending flight school. Do the math, Bush was sworn into office on Jan 20th and the attack came on Sept 11 of the same year. Bush had time to stymie nothing. O'Neill quit because a republican won. Why did Clinton's National Security Advisor steal documents from the Archives? Because they were related to the 9-11 attack. He became a thief to protect the corrupt Clinton administration. You can bet your ass-ets that every federal commission is in the business of protecting the federal government first. A search for the truth comes in a dismal second if at all. Clinton's ass't A.G. who drafted the memo that prevented the FBI and the CIA from sharing information was on the commission. She should have been called as a witness but the fix was in before the commission even got to work.

Actually after the OKC bombing President Clinton did more than any President before him to fight international terrorism. He proposed many of the post 9-11 ideas as far back as 1995. It was an alliance with the ACLU and Republicans who watered down his bills. Sandy Burger stole nothing. He was caught however carrying copies of some related documents but the original were not stolen.

Here is what I don't get. Truthtards are so desperate to prove the official theory "wrong" that they grasp at any "flaw" they can.
One doesn't have to desperately grab at flaws, inconsistencies and lies. They are all over the place within easy grasp. The official theory is full of shit, and like you, a proven lie.
Take Able Danger. IT COMPLETELY SUPPORTS THE OFFICIAL THEORY!!!!
You lie again! What does Able Danger say about the towers collapsing, the Pentagon, flight 93? Nothing you fucking liar! Yet you say it completely supports the official story, you are a liar. The official story is full of holes and bullshit like you. Thanks for proving what a proven liar and troll you are.:lol:

Never mind the fact several investigations into what Able Danger knew and when they knew it proved they never actually identified Atta.
To understand the Able Danger cover up, is to understand that information was deliberately covered up, destroyed, and that key people who knew important information were gagged and threatened. By this alone it should be clear that you or anyone else does not know the true story of events, nor the extent of it. By saying that there was an investigation that proved anything is stupid, as all investigations were compromised, and NOTHING can be assumed is the truth. Like it or not shit for brains, you've been lied to, and you think anyone will read your load of lies and think you are credible? Think again, everything I mentioned is available for all to research, they are facts that no matter how much you cry and throw tantrums and ridicule over, you still fail to convince that we can believe the governments fantasy, as well as yours.

Truthtards stupid enough to say Able Danger is proof of a 9/11 coverup simply show they have no fucking clue as to what they actually believe. They suck up whatever the conspiracy sites claim and never give it a single thought.
Much of what we learned about Able Danger is from the MSM! Are they now going to be labeled conspiracy sites by you too? We know that government officials lied as well as the higher ups in the security agencies responsible for protecting the American people. If it looks and sounds like a cover up to some people, calling them truthtards, and stupid is a pussy ass way to dismiss the facts about the way our security was handled.

How do we know this to be true? Because to claim Able Danger is proof of a coverup means every one of their OTHER theories is complete bullshit.
You don't know the truth you fucking moron, they were caught lying time after time. How do WE know this to be true. PFT..Don't assume everyone is as stupid and gullible as you.This is another of your non sequitur fallacies, your logic is BS. You try to discredit a whole theory based on one thing? You say Able Danger proves the official fantasy is true, when it proves the opposite? You're making assumptions that you later use to vilify those that care about their country and what happened. You can't rule anything out when we have been lied to. Cover up, or incompetence, we still got attacked and lost life and treasure. Your goal is not to seek the truth or find answers, your goal is to bash, make fun of, and ridicule at any cost, even your own self respect, to win a debate you are not armed capably enough to win.

Able Danger doesn't believe Al Qaeda is a CIA group or that Osama is a CIA operative. Able Danger believes the 19 hijackers were responsible for 9/11. Able Danger doesn't state that anyone else in our government helped Al Qaeda to attack or that our government was behind 9/11. The Able Danger controversy stems around the possibility Al Qaeda could have been stopped.
Able Danger shows that people knew in advance of the threat posed and did NOTHING TO STOP IT you fucking idiot! One piece of a huge puzzle that proves we were lied to, and that people had information that could have prevented 9-11 from ever happening!
You don't know how far the rabbit hole this goes. You have no way of making any valid assumptions when you don't know shit other then what the proven liars and bullshit artists want you to believe.

So which is it, truthtards? Do you believe Able Danger is proof of a coverup? Or are all your other fantasies the truth? How can anyone believe a word truthtards say when truthtards are constantly contradicting one another and even themselves.
Your childish troll antics are exposed yet again. The OP is about the investigations that were stopped by 2 administrations and the agencies that let us down. The fact is none of you OCTASSes have given anybody any proof or hope that we can trust our government. Everywhere you look in the 9-11 event, there are lies, inconsistencies, omissions, cover ups, missing money....And all you can come here and say is truthtard this, and stupid that..You don't care about anything except your BS troll antics that offer nothing constructive to anything you engage in here. And BTW, the 9-11 conspiracy is not an easy thing to put a sold theory on given all the lies, changing stories, omissions, and general BS that has come from the people you so desperately try to make us believe are so just and good. If you can't see something terribly wrong with what they have done and said you are blind, stupid, or suffering from cognitive dissonance or worse, you are a treasonous hired disinfo agent troll. You sure are no sensibly thinking American that's for damn sure.
Now maybe you can explain away all the BS the gov. has said and why we haven't been told the truth? Is Colonel Shaffer lying, is he a truthtard? Fucking commie ass kissing apologist, you make me sick.

While almost everyone here is arguing over the freefall times of the WTC towers, and "proving" steel can be heated and melted by showing us pictures of deformed trash cans, the obvious cover up and willful dereliction of duty by our last 2 presidents and the security agencies whose members are sworn to protect the United States against all enemies foreign or domestic goes unmentioned.
Still being overlooked are the facts that both the Clinton and Bush administrations took extra steps to protect the Saudis and the Bin Ladens from being investigated. Where Clinton closed one eye Bush closed both, but both administrations hampered investigations by the FBI and CIA that could have uncovered and possibly prevented the 9-11 attacks.
There is also hardly any mention of the other facts about the 9-11 attacks, like how operation Able Danger managed to identify Atta and three other 9/11 hijackers as members of an Al-Qaida cell more than a year before the attacks, and Philip Zelikow declined to include the information on Able Danger in the 9-11 report.
There are witnesses in the defense dept. that have said there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as Able Danger.
EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings - FoxNews.com

Or what about John O'Neil? Just TWO weeks, prior to the attack, O'Neill had left his job with the FBI. O'Neill had quit because he believed that the Bush administration had stymied the intelligence agency's investigations on terrorism.
"The main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism were US oil corporate interests, and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it," O'Neill reportedly told the authors of an explosive new book, Hidden Truth (Forbidden Truth in the US), by intelligence analysts Charles Brisard and Guillaume Dasquie. Brisard met O'Neill several times last summer and reports that O'Neill complained bitterly that the US State Department - and behind it the oil lobby who make up President Bush's entourage - blocked attempts to prove bin Laden's guilt.
Who Killed FBI Man John O'Neill? The Story of Bush, Big Oil and the Taliban

There are many instances that were reported on by the MSM and internet sources that suggests some of our own government officials and agencies obstructed and thereby facilitated the 9-11 attackers. It is also suggested that the 9-11 attacks were funded and aided by foreign nations, namely Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Israel. I think these topics should be of concern to anyone researching 9-11. While the actual collapses of the WTC and what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville are also important, the dealings and actions prior to, during, and after the attacks of those we trusted to protect our country need to be looked at and scrutinized.
Able Danger adds twist to 9/11
Senator Bob Graham Received Detailed Warning Pre 911

"Osama bin Laden is a CIA creation. He was trained by the CIA to fight in the Afghan war against the Soviet Union. The CIA followed Osama bin Laden's operatives prior to the September 11 attacks"
FBI, CIA and NSA Failed to Protect America

On October 1, CNN reported that, according to law enforcement sources, “As much as $100,000 was wired in the past year from Pakistan to Mohamed Atta,
Hence, whether the allegations of bribery are true or not, there are strong indications that the 9/11 Commission was actively involved in a cover-up of information that might otherwise have proved altogether inconvenient for certain policies of he Bush administration in the so-called “war on terrorism”.
9/11 and the Pakistan Connection

Clinton was in office eight years. While he was diddling interns, his fool of an A.G. directed the FBI and the CIA NOT to share information under penalty of law and the illigal alien terrorists were attending flight school. Do the math, Bush was sworn into office on Jan 20th and the attack came on Sept 11 of the same year. Bush had time to stymie nothing. O'Neill quit because a republican won. Why did Clinton's National Security Advisor steal documents from the Archives? Because they were related to the 9-11 attack. He became a thief to protect the corrupt Clinton administration. You can bet your ass-ets that every federal commission is in the business of protecting the federal government first. A search for the truth comes in a dismal second if at all. Clinton's ass't A.G. who drafted the memo that prevented the FBI and the CIA from sharing information was on the commission. She should have been called as a witness but the fix was in before the commission even got to work.

Actually after the OKC bombing President Clinton did more than any President before him to fight international terrorism. He proposed many of the post 9-11 ideas as far back as 1995. It was an alliance with the ACLU and Republicans who watered down his bills. Sandy Burger stole nothing. He was caught however carrying copies of some related documents but the original were not stolen.
I'm not going to get into who was worse as they both are assholes.
Clinton sucked at defending this nation as did Bush. When will people understand that both parties don't give a shit about you and yours? It doesn't matter who you vote for, we aren't their priority, they are puppets, and we are the slaves.

Forum List

Back