There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

Protectionist i s unhappy, like some white males who are marginalized by their own inadequacy, because he can't compete through no fault of others.

This is his root cause for believing that "AA" is somehow punishing him.

"There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege"

There's also no such thing as a 'race card,' nor is there 'political correctness' or an 'entitlement mentality.'

Glad to get that all cleared up.
The only thing you cleared up is that you are a malicious racist support of the AA Black privilege that has been, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, over the past 50 years, affecting, by far, the greatest number of victims (mostly Whites).

Of course there is a race card, everyone knows, there is political correctness' and a disgraceful an entitlement mentality, and you are part of it.

Protectionist i s unhappy, like some white males who are marginalized by their own inadequacy, because he can't compete through no fault of others.

This is his root cause for believing that "AA" is somehow punishing him.
"Somehow" ? HA HA HA. Looking to win a booby prize in this forum, Jake ? The "somehow" is malicious racial discrimination, and YOU KNOW it. And the "fault" lies with YOU and other perpetrators of AA, who should be arrested on civil rights charges.

As long as there is black failure there must be white privilege. It is a default position because the alternative is unacceptable by the dogma of political correctness.

You are just PRETENDING to require evidence. YOU KNOW evidence is not required in a self-evident post. You are only making a fool out of yourself. (while violating forum rules rampantly) If I was a mod, I'd stomp the crap out of you right now. :asshole:

rulez.gif
Your post is not self evident. Support your claim, admit you are full of monkey shine, or stop responding. Until you do you can claim it self evident until you are pink in the face.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (7th report)
So what monkeyshine. Prove your statement.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (10th report)
Still crying for help? Support your position monkey shine. You can report me a million times. I am going to keep throwing virtual haymakers to that empty space you call a brain until you submit some supporting documentation to back up your claim.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (11th report)

REPEATED demands for links. It isn't that there is demand (I demand links all the time) The report is for the REPTITION (BADGERING) for it. If someone asks for a link, OK. But once is enough, I acknowledged that I received his message. Tat should have stopped it. He isn't interested in demanding a link. He knows I know that, His motive is HARASSMENT, quite obviously.

As long as there is black failure there must be white privilege. It is a default position because the alternative is unacceptable by the dogma of political correctness.
I don't understand this. Are you saying that 1) there is a such thing as "White Privilege" ? Or are you saying that 2) the race hustlers create the illusion of it, to cover up for Black failure ?

We ALL have proof. YOU too. And YOU KNOW it.
biggrin.gif
See Post # 325.
All we have is your assertions which everyone already knows are the ravings of a lunatic. In your case I need some data.
That's a LIE. Nobody needs "data" to show what is self-evident. Typical ultra-liberal talking tactic. And an insult to our intelligence. Nobody here is that stupid.
biggrin.gif

Crazy people such as yourself always say things are self evident. You are only speaking about what you think which is already highly suspect in your best moments. This outlandish claim needs to be backed up or no one is convinced.
Many things ARE self-evident. Would you say that fish being good swimmers is not self-evident ? You think you need a study, and "data", and "evidence" ?
laugh.gif
How about man on bike is faster than man on foot ? Need "statistics" ? How about broken glass is sharp and can cut human skin ? Need evidence ? How about water moves from higher elevations to lower ones ? Need data ? Need to be "backed up" ? How about oceans contain salt ? Want t cal that an "assertion" ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I'll tell you what else is self-evident. That by trying to employ your age-old liberal tactic of demanding data, statistics, evidence, for that which, obviously, no evidence is needed, you have made a grade-A fool out of yourself in this thread. Sometimes statistics are needed and useful. But in those cases where they are not needed, to come in here demanding them, only makes you look like a fool.

Those are some of the most infantile analogies that I have ever seen from an alleged adult posting in a public forum. Fish cannot survive out of water, that is a biological fact, so THEY HAVE TO SWIM, you loon.

Assigning a random number to the total quantity of people victimized as you say by a "social program" like AA falls into the category of something that should be a "quantifiable" fact, not some number that you pulled out of your ass for dramatic effect.:itsok:
What fish have to do has nothing to do with the post I posted about them.. Apparently you couldn't grasp it, for being incapable of intelligent thought. Try again.

I DON'T HAVE TO present a number to post the FACT that AA has discriminated against Whites (and to a lesser extent some other races), while giving preference to Blacks, and over the past 50 years, this is is the largest malicious racist discrimination in America, victimizing, by far, the greatest number of victims (Whites primarily).

That DOESN'T NEED a number you blockhead. It is a self-evident truth, and I've explained all this repeatedly. You are just HARASSING in violation of forum rules, whether some do-nothing moderator take you to task for it or not.

Now I will return to my new thread about the question of Officer Daren Wilson getting a medal and promotion. :biggrin:

I don't understand this. Are you saying that 1) there is a such thing as "White Privilege" ? Or are you saying that 2) the race hustlers create the illusion of it, to cover up for Black failure ?
The latter, rather obviously I assumed.

The latter, rather obviously I assumed.
Roger. I agree with you.

What is convinced is that you are LYING, because you obviously know that every thing I've claimed is self-evident, and you are pretending to need data, statistics, evidence, and whatever other cool catchwords you ultra-liberals use in this so typical methodology of yours, that you amazingly think we're not wise to.
biggrin.gif

This right here ^^^^^

You're done, protectionist. When you think "data, statistics, evidence" are "cool catchwords for ultra-liberals," then you've lost all the marbles.

What is convinced is that you are LYING, because you obviously know that every thing I've claimed is self-evident, and you are pretending to need data, statistics, evidence, and whatever other cool catchwords you ultra-liberals use in this so typical methodology of yours, that you amazingly think we're not wise to.
biggrin.gif

This right here ^^^^^

You're done, protectionist. When you think "data, statistics, evidence" are "cool catchwords for ultra-liberals," then you've lost all the marbles.
You missed the point. Don't you read the thread ? I've already posted that they are important and useful in SOME cases. Just not in ones which are self-evident. I even listed a few examples. Do I have to go into it all over again ? And again ? And again ? :rolleyes-41:

For the benefit of those who just pop in here occasionally, and don't follow the thread, page to page, here is an excerpt from one of my previous posts >>

"Many things ARE self-evident. Would you say that fish being good swimmers is not self-evident ? You think you need a study, and "data", and "evidence" ?
laugh.gif
How about man on bike is faster than man on foot ? Need "statistics" ? How about broken glass is sharp and can cut human skin ? Need evidence ? How about water moves from higher elevations to lower ones ? Need data ? Need to be "backed up" ? How about oceans contain salt ? Want to call that an "assertion" ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
"

Demanding "data, statistics, and evidence", for things that obviously don't need it, or pretending that they do, only makes that demander look silly. As for that ? >>> NOT MY PROBLEM.

Last edited:
biggrin.gif

This right here ^^^^^

You missed the point. Don't you read the thread ? I've already posted that they are important and useful in SOME cases. Just not in ones which are self-evident. I even listed a few examples. Do I have to go into it all over again ? And again ? And again ? :rolleyes-41:

God no. Apparently, I'd be guilty of harassment! :eusa_silenced:

Of course, you could simply stop responding.

biggrin.gif

This right here ^^^^^

God no. Apparently, I'd be guilty of harassment! :eusa_silenced:

Of course, you could simply stop responding.
The solution to being guilty of harassment, is to NOT HARASS.

Now go back and finish reading my post (391) that you just responded to, while I was still in the process of posting it.

All we have is your assertions which everyone already knows are the ravings of a lunatic. In your case I need some data.
That's a LIE. Nobody needs "data" to show what is self-evident. Typical ultra-liberal talking tactic. And an insult to our intelligence. Nobody here is that stupid.
biggrin.gif

Crazy people such as yourself always say things are self evident. You are only speaking about what you think which is already highly suspect in your best moments. This outlandish claim needs to be backed up or no one is convinced.
Many things ARE self-evident. Would you say that fish being good swimmers is not self-evident ? You think you need a study, and "data", and "evidence" ?
laugh.gif
How about man on bike is faster than man on foot ? Need "statistics" ? How about broken glass is sharp and can cut human skin ? Need evidence ? How about water moves from higher elevations to lower ones ? Need data ? Need to be "backed up" ? How about oceans contain salt ? Want t cal that an "assertion" ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I'll tell you what else is self-evident. That by trying to employ your age-old liberal tactic of demanding data, statistics, evidence, for that which, obviously, no evidence is needed, you have made a grade-A fool out of yourself in this thread. Sometimes statistics are needed and useful. But in those cases where they are not needed, to come in here demanding them, only makes you look like a fool.

Those are some of the most infantile analogies that I have ever seen from an alleged adult posting in a public forum. Fish cannot survive out of water, that is a biological fact, so THEY HAVE TO SWIM, you loon.

Assigning a random number to the total quantity of people victimized as you say by a "social program" like AA falls into the category of something that should be a "quantifiable" fact, not some number that you pulled out of your ass for dramatic effect.:itsok:
What fish have to do has nothing to do with the post I posted about them.. Apparently you couldn't grasp it, for being incapable of intelligent thought. Try again.

I DON'T HAVE TO present a number to post the FACT that AA has discriminated against Whites (and to a lesser extent some other races), while giving preference to Blacks, and over the past 50 years, this is is the largest malicious racist discrimination in America, victimizing, by far, the greatest number of victims (Whites primarily).

That DOESN'T NEED a number you blockhead. It is a self-evident truth, and I've explained all this repeatedly. You are just HARASSING in violation of forum rules, whether some do-nothing moderator take you to task for it or not.

Now I will return to my new thread about the question of Officer Daren Wilson getting a medal and promotion. :biggrin:

Not only are you delusional, you also make statements and deny what you stated, making you dishonest and void of integrity. YOU stated that "fish are good swimmers is a self evident fact", and using that silly childlike analogy in the same sentence, attempted to state that it is also a "self evident fact that hundreds of millions of whites have been victimized by AA".

If the two are not related, why would you have used them in the same sentence to begin with?

Desperation in an attempt to wage a pointless, false argument without providing any credible facts is why.

So whine harassment to the mods as much as you wish, but until you provide some proof to support your senseless argument,.........Keep burying yourself.

:dig:

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Not only are you delusional, you also make statements and deny what you stated, making you dishonest and void of integrity. YOU stated that "fish are good swimmers is a self evident fact", and using that silly childlike analogy in the same sentence, attempted to state that it is also a "self evident fact that hundreds of millions of whites have been victimized by AA".

If the two are not related, why would you have used them in the same sentence to begin with?
YOU KNOW I am not delusional. You LIE! YOU KNOW everything I've said in this thread is true.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

1. Of course, YOU KNOW I am not delusional. YOU KNOW there is no such thing as "White Privilege" and it is ludicrous to even think such a thought, after 50 years of AA discrimination against Whites.

2. I did NOT deny anything I stated. In Post # 314, I stated this >>

"You want "evidence" that fish are good swimmers ? You want "evidence" that cows eat grass ? You want evidence that winters are colder than summers ?
EARTH TO JS: I don't HAVE TO give evidence. You already HAVE your evidence. It is a self-evident conclusion."

And I gave these as examples of self-evident truths, that don't need evidence to confirm them. THAT'S WHY I used them. They are things we already know, just as we already know that AA Black privilege has been, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, over the past 50 years, affecting, by far, the greatest number of victims (mostly Whites).

This is all accurate and correct, and yes, the 2 are related to each other by virtue of both being self-evident facts, just as I stated it.

What I was talking about not being related, was this off the wall, weird comment of yours >>

"Fish cannot survive out of water, that is a biological fact, so THEY HAVE TO SWIM...: which is UNrelated to my comment that they are good swimmers, and using that as an example of a self-evident truth.
I neither said, or meant to say, anything about how fish survive, or their need to swim. Only YOU said that....for what reason, is, I suppose, known only to you, and nobody else.

laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

YOU KNOW I am not delusional. You LIE! YOU KNOW everything I've said in this thread is true.
laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

1. Of course, YOU KNOW I am not delusional. YOU KNOW there is no such thing as "White Privilege" and it is ludicrous to even think such a thought, after 50 years of AA discrimination against Whites.

2. I did NOT deny anything I stated. In Post # 314, I stated this >>

"You want "evidence" that fish are good swimmers ? You want "evidence" that cows eat grass ? You want evidence that winters are colder than summers ?
EARTH TO JS: I don't HAVE TO give evidence. You already HAVE your evidence. It is a self-evident conclusion."

And I gave these as examples of self-evident truths, that don't need evidence to confirm them. THAT'S WHY I used them. They are things we already know, just as we already know that AA Black privilege has been, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, over the past 50 years, affecting, by far, the greatest number of victims (mostly Whites).

This is all accurate and correct, and yes, the 2 are related to each other by virtue of both being self-evident facts, just as I stated it.

What I was talking about not being related, was this off the wall, weird comment of yours >>

"Fish cannot survive out of water, that is a biological fact, so THEY HAVE TO SWIM...: which is UNrelated to my comment that they are good swimmers, and using that as an example of a self-evident truth.
I neither said, or meant to say, anything about how fish survive, or their need to swim. Only YOU said that....for what reason, is, I suppose, known only to you, and nobody else.
Yes you are delusional as well as a liar, and until you provide data that supports your conspiracy theory, your credibilty rating in the rational world will stay at "ZERO".

Your post is not self evident. Support your claim, admit you are full of monkey shine, or stop responding. Until you do you can claim it self evident until you are pink in the face.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (7th report)
So what monkeyshine. Prove your statement.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (10th report)
Still crying for help? Support your position monkey shine. You can report me a million times. I am going to keep throwing virtual haymakers to that empty space you call a brain until you submit some supporting documentation to back up your claim.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (11th report)

REPEATED demands for links. It isn't that there is demand (I demand links all the time) The report is for the REPTITION (BADGERING) for it. If someone asks for a link, OK. But once is enough, I acknowledged that I received his message. Tat should have stopped it. He isn't interested in demanding a link. He knows I know that, His motive is HARASSMENT, quite obviously.
If you are still carrying on with the same monkey shine I am going to ask for you to support your position. Telling me you are reporting me is not going to make me stop. The fact you cant even deal with supporting your own premise without the help of the mods makes you a helpless child. You are a delusional fool if you expect people to believe your monkeyshine.

Want some evidence, that hundreds of millions of people are being hurt by AA.

Want some evidence that WP does not exist.

Theres some white people who are privledged but I see the whole thing as a way to further divide us into groups. Its something most likeley a
college proffesor dreamed up in African American Studies. People should spend more time studying something productive to get better jobs
in stead of studying crap that teaches them why they may not be doing as well as other racial groups.

there may be a place for AA when it comes to advancing smart kids through college who dont have the money, but I dont think its the best idea
in the work force. Unless you like everything taking twice as long to accomplish.
I disagree. All white people are privileged. You live in a world where you are the majority owners of all the resources. Your families were allowed to build legacy from the beginning of this countries founding. The social conditioning effect of the media paints whites in a primarily good light. Your very language is geared towards associating white with righteousness, purity, and cleanliness. Rarely is Black used to denote anything good. We know this conditioning works due to the examples of rabid racists on this very board. My belief is given the same circumstances, work drive, etc a white person has more opportunity because the people providing him/her the opportunities are more than likely going to be white. I know I simply have to outwork any white person to gain the same level which I dont mind doing but facts are facts.

Being in the BLACK is a good thing, it means your not in debt, hey well, thats one. I think thats what AC/DC was refering to in their lyrics once they paid off their sound system. seriously though,

I know there is Racism and has been a lot more racism in the past, but Im not a believer in absolutes when it comes to these things
socially. Maybe its just the terminology of privileged I have a problem with. You may have to out work white people in your line of work, but not all Black people do, some have it easy as well, and from your perspective you may not see that white people may actually be in competition as well trying to outwork each other, they just are not focused on race as you are. So if many white people are trying to be the best they can in competition with each other or (whoever.) , why do you call white people specificaly in the US lazy? as I have seen you mention from time to time. You know the US has traditionaly had the reputation of being workaholics when you hold us up to the Europeans. Americans have always been hard workers, granted some things have changed since the advent of the internet and computer related jobs, its not as pysical as it used to be. But the history of my familyy anyway
has been hard labor, sacrifice in starting businesses, and sticking with it for years without really making a fortune, but doing the right honest thing to make
a living. Neither of my grandfathers were privilaged, they sufferd for their kids and one of them ended up being institutionalized for thirty years or so after suffering a nervous breakdown and undergoing shock therapy. Please tell me how that is White privilage? Its just people trying to make a living.

there are many affluent Black people as we all know, the way I see it, in many areas, Black privilage is on the rise, just in some regions you still see big problems with poverty. Im sorry, but part of the reason Black inner city kids have a hard time getting good jobs, is because they dont know how to act,
(of course that is a subject of its own as to why that is) .. example, one day while I was on break from working in a local Berkeley Machine shop, I turned the corner to go back in and blocking the entire sidewalk and front door of the shop was this black kids Bike laying on the ground, he was standing there, (guessing 16 or 17years old) and he asked me " is this where they give the jobs out?"

I didnt quite know what to say at the time, I just said no, but now I feel sorry that I didnt take him aside and try to explain a better approach than that. I really am. Because I know with that kind of self awareness and awareness of how things work, that kid wasnt going to get a job without a lot of help. I was just really busy that day. That doesnt represent all black kids who are better educated, but it does represent a lot of them. You know that if you live in Oakland.
The answer to situations like that kid is what? Im not sure, but maybe more very affluent black people need to go back and help more than they have. A lot of black kids dont really want to listen to white people because they often take things the wrong way.
Example, Obama himself invests into the system that white people are getting rich in. He is going to make many many millions whn he leaves office, I cant remember the last time he has addressed black inner city kids with something positive, and letting them know that they have hope to invest in society as well, but it takes sacacrifice ... other than very broad statements that is.
The problem is not White priviledge but for those black youths who are having the hardest time adjusting to society it is the lack of real leadership in their own community, someone to teach them what to do with the money once they make it,

Want some evidence, that hundreds of millions of people are being hurt by AA.

Want some evidence that WP does not exist.

Theres some white people who are privledged but I see the whole thing as a way to further divide us into groups. Its something most likeley a
college proffesor dreamed up in African American Studies. People should spend more time studying something productive to get better jobs
in stead of studying crap that teaches them why they may not be doing as well as other racial groups.

there may be a place for AA when it comes to advancing smart kids through college who dont have the money, but I dont think its the best idea
in the work force. Unless you like everything taking twice as long to accomplish.
I disagree. All white people are privileged. You live in a world where you are the majority owners of all the resources. Your families were allowed to build legacy from the beginning of this countries founding. The social conditioning effect of the media paints whites in a primarily good light. Your very language is geared towards associating white with righteousness, purity, and cleanliness. Rarely is Black used to denote anything good. We know this conditioning works due to the examples of rabid racists on this very board. My belief is given the same circumstances, work drive, etc a white person has more opportunity because the people providing him/her the opportunities are more than likely going to be white. I know I simply have to outwork any white person to gain the same level which I dont mind doing but facts are facts.

Being in the BLACK is a good thing, it means your not in debt, hey well, thats one. I think thats what AC/DC was refering to in their lyrics once they paid off their sound system. seriously though,

I know there is Racism and has been a lot more racism in the past, but Im not a believer in absolutes when it comes to these things
socially. Maybe its just the terminology of privileged I have a problem with. You may have to out work white people in your line of work, but not all Black people do, some have it easy as well, and from your perspective you may not see that white people may actually be in competition as well trying to outwork each other, they just are not focused on race as you are. So if many white people are trying to be the best they can in competition with each other or (whoever.) , why do you call white people specificaly in the US lazy? as I have seen you mention from time to time. You know the US has traditionaly had the reputation of being workaholics when you hold us up to the Europeans. Americans have always been hard workers, granted some things have changed since the advent of the internet and computer related jobs, its not as pysical as it used to be. But the history of my familyy anyway
has been hard labor, sacrifice in starting businesses, and sticking with it for years without really making a fortune, but doing the right honest thing to make
a living. Neither of my grandfathers were privilaged, they sufferd for their kids and one of them ended up being institutionalized for thirty years or so after suffering a nervous breakdown and undergoing shock therapy. Please tell me how that is White privilage? Its just people trying to make a living.

there are many affluent Black people as we all know, the way I see it, in many areas, Black privilage is on the rise, just in some regions you still see big problems with poverty. Im sorry, but part of the reason Black inner city kids have a hard time getting good jobs, is because they dont know how to act,
(of course that is a subject of its own as to why that is) .. example, one day while I was on break from working in a local Berkeley Machine shop, I turned the corner to go back in and blocking the entire sidewalk and front door of the shop was this black kids Bike laying on the ground, he was standing there, (guessing 16 or 17years old) and he asked me " is this where they give the jobs out?"

I didnt quite know what to say at the time, I just said no, but now I feel sorry that I didnt take him aside and try to explain a better approach than that. I really am. Because I know with that kind of self awareness and awareness of how things work, that kid wasnt going to get a job without a lot of help. I was just really busy that day. That doesnt represent all black kids who are better educated, but it does represent a lot of them. You know that if you live in Oakland.
The answer to situations like that kid is what? Im not sure, but maybe more very affluent black people need to go back and help more than they have. A lot of black kids dont really want to listen to white people because they often take things the wrong way.
Example, Obama himself invests into the system that white people are getting rich in. He is going to make many many millions whn he leaves office, I cant remember the last time he has addressed black inner city kids with something positive, and letting them know that they have hope to invest in society as well, but it takes sacacrifice ... other than very broad statements that is.
The problem is not White priviledge but for those black youths who are having the hardest time adjusting to society it is the lack of real leadership in their own community, someone to teach them what to do with the money once they make it,
Being in the black is indeed one of the few good things but we know its an aberration. The social conditioning alone is a major part of what causes issues. Blacks are besieged with negative stereotypes from birth almost...if parents are not careful. There is no Black privilege besides what nature has inherently gifted us. Blacks being affluent is not a privilege. Its the result of hard work and dedication against circumstances whites in general simply don't have to endure. Therein lies the privilege. I'm really curious as to what you think of MBK and Obamas role in it? I also wonder if you know the number of groups of Black professionals that give back to the hood they came from? Its amazing to me that white people are unaware of these things. Is it lack of curiosity or is it just that you rely on hype for your news sources.

Your story about the Black kid is intriguing. What threw you about the circumstances? He was asking for work. Why was this approach a problem? I grew up in Oakland so I know the environment. Most Black kids dont listen to white people because they cannot relate. White people have trouble acknowledging that racism exists and that there is a definite white privilege that exists let alone being able to start to understand their reality.

Last edited:
Protectionist, yes, you can be repeatedly told that your personal assessment means nothing, and that, yes, we need evidence to support your position. Report all you want.

Forum List

Back