Is violence to one another wrong?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??
Payback for the "fo hunnert yeahs ob downpression".

Personally, I'd love for a black man to try to play the knock out game with me, but they just won't . Guess I don't look enough like someone who won't fight back.

The perpetrators have no concept of morality or logic. "Wassup bruh" is about as far as they get. LIBTARDS have no clue either since to them, everything is relative. So we are stuck with concealed carry, be aware, duck at the right moment...and then shoot them six to eight times.

The perpetrators have no concept of morality or logic. "Wasp bruh"is about as far as they get. LIBTARDS have no clue either since to them, everything is relative. So we are stuck with concealed carry, be aware, duck at the right moment...and then shoot them six to eight times.

If someone attacks me , I won't shoot them. Nope, I'm going to hurt them instead.

The perpetrators have no concept of morality or logic. "Wasp bruh"is about as far as they get. LIBTARDS have no clue either since to them, everything is relative. So we are stuck with concealed carry, be aware, duck at the right moment...and then shoot them six to eight times.

If someone attacks me , I won't shoot them. Nope, I'm going to hurt them instead.
I'm 76...I will shoot them.

There was an older couple about an hour away from attacked by a group of blacks not too long ago, they put both of them in the hospital.

I wish I had been there.

They hate us because they are told to. Go figure because when confronted with fun or love every black I've known has had fun with me and my family.

Ok Picture it. Sophia moment. Octoberfest in Nashville.

Benny our Nigerian taxi driver lets us off in Germantown. Two really white lily mother truckers ok?

Okey dokey. Posters from that region are now going 'OMG" YUPPERS.

We didn't know any different because in Canada you just don't worry about black or white for the most part. Especially when you're talking our big cities like TO.

So I'm grabbing kids to roll out the barrel. I'd never seen a big black guy from Alabama in leiderhosen and we are rocking away. My husband grabbed this awesome big black woman who was trying to sing along.

It was awesome. We had so much fun. We were the only whites but we showed them how to ooompha pha.

Germantown was black. But that day two white kids from Kanada rocked it.

I don't understand democrat racism. I just don't understand it at all.

If my (black) neighbor is with me I may only have to use two or three bullets...he's a karate champion....

I'm an Aikido Kudan

Let's just say that I would walk down any street in any city in the world unarmed and not worry about my personal safety.
I envy you...but I would still carry just in case they are...and are not close enuf to kick in the balls....

Does this "knockout game" actually exist anywhere but Fox Noise?

Anyone here ever actually seen it?

I'm 65. I'm shooting them.

There are hundreds of videos, so yes, many people have seen it.

There are hundreds of videos, so yes, many people have seen it.

Yeah I know about "videos". I'm asking has anyone actually witnessed it. As in, in the real world.

Forum List

Back