There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

Crazy people such as yourself always say things are self evident. You are only speaking about what you think which is already highly suspect in your best moments. This outlandish claim needs to be backed up or no one is convinced.
What is convinced is that you are LYING, because you obviously know that every thing I've claimed is self-evident, and you are pretending to need data, statistics, evidence, and whatever other cool catchwords you ultra-liberals use in this so typical methodology of yours, that you amazingly think we're not wise to.
biggrin.gif
Of course you are convinced I am lying. Youre a nut case. Most nut cases make claims and have no supporting evidence.

Debate losers descend into name-calling and demanding evidence, in self-evident cases. You lost this debate a long time age, and you continue to punch away, foolishly thinking it's doing you some good. Simply pathetic.

When you submit some evidence that supports your claim then I might give you permission to claim victory. As it stands you have submitted nothing so the only thing left to do is make fun of you. There is no debate. You never supported your argument. Until you do that your position is highly suspect.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!

rulez.gif
Running to the mods for help? They cant save you on this. You need to support your position. :laugh:

Crazy people such as yourself always say things are self evident. You are only speaking about what you think which is already highly suspect in your best moments. This outlandish claim needs to be backed up or no one is convinced.
Many things ARE self-evident. Would you say that fish being good swimmers is not self-evident ? You think you need a study, and "data", and "evidence" ?
laugh.gif
How about man on bike is faster than man on foot ? Need "statistics" ? How about broken glass is sharp and can cut human skin ? Need evidence ? How about water moves from higher elevations to lower ones ? Need data ? Need to be "backed up" ? How about oceans contain salt ? Want t cal that an "assertion" ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I'll tell you what else is self-evident. That by trying to employ your age-old liberal tactic of demanding data, statistics, evidence, for that which, obviously, no evidence is needed, you have made a grade-A fool out of yourself in this thread. Sometimes statistics are needed and useful. But in those cases where they are not needed, to come in here demanding them, only makes you look like a fool.
Yes many things are self evident. Your claim happens to be one that is not. Sorry. Your monkeyshine is not self evident. Provide some factual data for me to consider.
Of course it's self-evident, You look like a fool.
No. Its not self evident. Here is the definition so you wont look so stupid proclaiming it is.
Self evident
:not needing to be demonstrated or explained; obvious.

No its not self evident. You look like a monkey. Submit a link supporting your position.

That's a LIE. Nobody needs "data" to show what is self-evident. Typical ultra-liberal talking tactic. And an insult to our intelligence. Nobody here is that stupid.
biggrin.gif

Many things ARE self-evident. Would you say that fish being good swimmers is not self-evident ? You think you need a study, and "data", and "evidence" ?
laugh.gif
How about man on bike is faster than man on foot ? Need "statistics" ? How about broken glass is sharp and can cut human skin ? Need evidence ? How about water moves from higher elevations to lower ones ? Need data ? Need to be "backed up" ? How about oceans contain salt ? Want t cal that an "assertion" ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I'll tell you what else is self-evident. That by trying to employ your age-old liberal tactic of demanding data, statistics, evidence, for that which, obviously, no evidence is needed, you have made a grade-A fool out of yourself in this thread. Sometimes statistics are needed and useful. But in those cases where they are not needed, to come in here demanding them, only makes you look like a fool.
Yes many things are self evident. Your claim happens to be one that is not. Sorry. Your monkeyshine is not self evident. Provide some factual data for me to consider.
No. Its not self evident. Here is the definition so you wont look so stupid proclaiming it is.
Self evident
I already told YOU that long ago in this thread. And because of your harassment, I've had to repeat it over and over. I can't believe some idiot is arguing with me about White people being discriminated against in AA programs. Everyone in America agrees with me including the US Supreme Court. There 's really no point in arguing with you. You're a bullhead who keeps swinging away and trying to say something that everyone knows is wrong. You're pathological.

laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Self evident
I already told YOU that long ago in this thread. And because of your harassment, I've had to repeat it over and over. I can't believe some idiot is arguing with me about White people being discriminated against in AA programs. Everyone in America agrees with me including the US Supreme Court. There 's really no point in arguing with you. You're a bullhead who keeps swinging away and trying to say something that everyone knows is wrong. You're pathological.
All you needed to do was support your positiong with a link. You cant so all I can do is make fun of you at this point. The fact you own a crappy 99 Buick doesnt make your position better. It just reinforces my belief you are broke and poor.

Self evident

No its not self evident. You look like a monkey. Submit a link supporting your position.
REPORTED AGAIN FOR MORE HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy!! Please make it stop. Submit your link supporting your position or admit your defeat.

Of course you are convinced I am lying. Youre a nut case. Most nut cases make claims and have no supporting evidence.

Debate losers descend into name-calling and demanding evidence, in self-evident cases. You lost this debate a long time age, and you continue to punch away, foolishly thinking it's doing you some good. Simply pathetic.

When you submit some evidence that supports your claim then I might give you permission to claim victory. As it stands you have submitted nothing so the only thing left to do is make fun of you. There is no debate. You never supported your argument. Until you do that your position is highly suspect.

rulez.gif
Running to the mods for help? They cant save you on this. You need to support your position. :laugh:
REPORTED AGAIN FOR HARASSMENT (3rd report)
Support your position that all those millions of white people are broke derelicts like you because of AA. Crying to the mods is not going to help you.
laugh.gif

Self evident

REPORTED AGAIN FOR MORE HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy!! Please make it stop. Submit your link supporting your position or admit your defeat.
REPORTED AGAIN FOR HARASSMENT (4th report)
Asking for supporting documentation is not harassment. If you read the rules you need to support your claim. Crying for the mods to help you only makes you look weak. Stop whining and prove your monkey shine is actually fact.

rulez.gif
Support your position that all those millions of white people are broke derelicts like you because of AA. Crying to the mods is not going to help you.
laugh.gif
REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!! (5th report)
"Mommy!! Make the torture stop." All you have to do is back up your claim that AA has made millions of white people poor bottom dwellers. If you cant you have failed and I will continue torturing you.

First of all, you DON'T KNOW my finances, and are not qualified to judge that, so you shut your mouth about what you have no clue.

Secondly, as the title of this OP (which I authored) states, there is no such thing as "White Privilege", so I couldn't have what doesn't exist, work for me. And as I just told you > when you can play even ONE musical instrument, even on an amateur level, you can then be in the clear from not being called lazy. You don't have to be able to play FIVE instruments all on a professional level as I do. You also don't need to have drawn and painted 100 pictures like me, or authored 100+ poems. Regarding laziness, compared to me you look like a sloth.
biggrin.gif
I do know your finances. You complained about not having a car when the Black people in your apartment complex have shiny ones. That tells me you have a broke mentality which is echoed in your financial situation.

I dont care what you stated. You havent proved your case. The only thing you have proven is that you are broke, lazy, loser at the end of your life span and you are bitter you dont have a car and Black people do.
I also wrote that I have thousands of dollars worth of musical instruments., BTW, my 99 Buick has a new paint job, new seat covers, all new interior, and runs perfect, with a ton of accessories.

And I haven't NEEDED to prove any case. It is self-evident, and you have proven that you are a liar, and too lazy to learn to play a musical instrument, even with you-tube tutorials all over the internet, which I didn't have, when I taught myself my FIVE instruments. Now get off that couch, and get to work on that guitar, you lazy bum.
biggrin.gif
No one believes you because you already admitted you didnt have a car and you were upset Black people had shiny ones. Give me a break moron. If you really had some money you wouldnt be whining.

You have needed to prove your case. Your claims are not self evident. Thats why we call them claims and assertion and requite some supporting documentation. Your failure to support your claims makes this more monkeyshine from a monkey.

HA HA HA!! Dude, are you losing it ? I never said I didn't have a car. Is aid I have a 99 Buick. Pheeeeeww!! Are you all right ? There must be an emergency room near you someplace.

I also explained my financial situation in quite candid detail (more than most people do here). and it's nothing like what you said. And you can go on with this idiotic, liberal tactic of PRETENDING TO demand documentation, but no one (except your ultra-liberal loonies) are with you on it. We all know that is your pathetic tactic, when you know you are BEATEN.

You are just repeating yourself, and frankly, you're doing it so much now that I'm having to consider it HARASSMENT, worthy of report. You've stated your case, and I've responded to it. If you don't like the response, tough! But that doesn't give you the right to BADGER.

rulez.gif
My bad. I misread your post. Your neighbor is the one without a car. You own a crappy 99 Buick and you are mad that you dont have a shiny car like the Black people you are envious of. Dont be upset that I am calling your posts monkey shine. When you submit some evidence to support your post then I will give you credit as a serious debator. Since you cant your position is just more monkey shine.
You are just PRETENDING to require evidence. YOU KNOW evidence is not required in a self-evident post. You are only making a fool out of yourself. (while violating forum rules rampantly) If I was a mod, I'd stomp the crap out of you right now. :asshole:

rulez.gif

rulez.gif
laugh.gif
"Mommy!! Make the torture stop." All you have to do is back up your claim that AA has made millions of white people poor bottom dwellers. If you cant you have failed and I will continue torturing you.
I didn't say it made them poor bottom dwellers, or even poor, or even unemployed.

I do know your finances. You complained about not having a car when the Black people in your apartment complex have shiny ones. That tells me you have a broke mentality which is echoed in your financial situation.

I dont care what you stated. You havent proved your case. The only thing you have proven is that you are broke, lazy, loser at the end of your life span and you are bitter you dont have a car and Black people do.
I also wrote that I have thousands of dollars worth of musical instruments., BTW, my 99 Buick has a new paint job, new seat covers, all new interior, and runs perfect, with a ton of accessories.

And I haven't NEEDED to prove any case. It is self-evident, and you have proven that you are a liar, and too lazy to learn to play a musical instrument, even with you-tube tutorials all over the internet, which I didn't have, when I taught myself my FIVE instruments. Now get off that couch, and get to work on that guitar, you lazy bum.
biggrin.gif
No one believes you because you already admitted you didnt have a car and you were upset Black people had shiny ones. Give me a break moron. If you really had some money you wouldnt be whining.

You have needed to prove your case. Your claims are not self evident. Thats why we call them claims and assertion and requite some supporting documentation. Your failure to support your claims makes this more monkeyshine from a monkey.

HA HA HA!! Dude, are you losing it ? I never said I didn't have a car. Is aid I have a 99 Buick. Pheeeeeww!! Are you all right ? There must be an emergency room near you someplace.

I also explained my financial situation in quite candid detail (more than most people do here). and it's nothing like what you said. And you can go on with this idiotic, liberal tactic of PRETENDING TO demand documentation, but no one (except your ultra-liberal loonies) are with you on it. We all know that is your pathetic tactic, when you know you are BEATEN.

You are just repeating yourself, and frankly, you're doing it so much now that I'm having to consider it HARASSMENT, worthy of report. You've stated your case, and I've responded to it. If you don't like the response, tough! But that doesn't give you the right to BADGER.

rulez.gif
My bad. I misread your post. Your neighbor is the one without a car. You own a crappy 99 Buick and you are mad that you dont have a shiny car like the Black people you are envious of. Dont be upset that I am calling your posts monkey shine. When you submit some evidence to support your post then I will give you credit as a serious debator. Since you cant your position is just more monkey shine.
You are just PRETENDING to require evidence. YOU KNOW evidence is not required in a self-evident post. You are only making a fool out of yourself. (while violating forum rules rampantly) If I was a mod, I'd stomp the crap out of you right now. :asshole:

rulez.gif
Your post is not self evident. Support your claim, admit you are full of monkey shine, or stop responding. Until you do you can claim its self evident until you are pink in the face.

rulez.gif
laugh.gif
My position is NOT that millions of White people are broke derelicts. YOU said that, not me.

laugh.gif
REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT/BADGERING!!!!!!!!!!! (6th report)
Still whining. Support your claim.

rulez.gif
laugh.gif
My position is NOT that millions of White people are broke derelicts. YOU said that, not me.
Prove your claim boy or I am going to change your nickname to monkeyshine.

"literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them"

rulez.gif

rulez.gif
Your post is not self evident. Support your claim, admit you are full of monkey shine, or stop responding. Until you do you can claim it self evident until you are pink in the face.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (7th report)
So what monkeyshine. Prove your statement.

rulez.gif
laugh.gif
Prove your claim boy or I am going to change your nickname to monkeyshine.

"literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them"
'REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!! (9th report)

rulez.gif

rulez.gif
Your post is not self evident. Support your claim, admit you are full of monkey shine, or stop responding. Until you do you can claim it self evident until you are pink in the face.

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (10th report)

rulez.gif

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!! (10th report)
Still crying for help? Support your position monkey shine. You can report me a million times. I am going to keep throwing virtual haymakers to that empty space you call a brain until you submit some supporting documentation to back up your claim.

So you dont have any proof? :laugh:
We ALL have proof. YOU too. And YOU KNOW it.
biggrin.gif
See Post # 325.
All we have is your assertions which everyone already knows are the ravings of a lunatic. In your case I need some data.
That's a LIE. Nobody needs "data" to show what is self-evident. Typical ultra-liberal talking tactic. And an insult to our intelligence. Nobody here is that stupid.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Those are some of the most infantile analogies that I have ever seen from an alleged adult posting in a public forum. Fish cannot survive out of water, that is a biological fact, so THEY HAVE TO SWIM, you loon.

Assigning a random number to the total quantity of people victimized as you say by a "social program" like AA falls into the category of something that should be a "quantifiable" fact, not some number that you pulled out of your ass for dramatic effect.:itsok:

"There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege"

There's also no such thing as a 'race card,' nor is there 'political correctness' or an 'entitlement mentality.'

Glad to get that all cleared up.

Forum List

Back