There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Today, as many other days, I heard somebody on one of the cable news shows using the term "White Privilege". Today it was Sunny Hostin, but it could just as easily have been any one of 100 different people.
They say these words as if every TV viewer fully accepted the term as meaning what it clearly states.

Only problem with the term is that it does not exist. And it has not existed for half a century now, ever since whatever White Privilege did exist previously, has been obliterated and replaced by Black Privilege, by way of Affirmative Action. How in the world anyone could believe there is White Privilege in America, when hundreds of millions of White Americans have been deprived of education and careers due to this insidious, treacherous, anti-White discrimination.

Being deprived of college admission, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc. has been SOP for Whites long enough for some people to have had it eradicate their entire worklife from starting out rookie, clear through to retirement at age 65.

It's time now for the term "White Privilege" to be retired (50 years too late). And why don't we hear the correct term Black Privilege more often ? Or should I say "at all ?"

It really is hard work and a culture that looks down on bad behavior. So you want to end this???? Dumb leftist!
????? What are you talking about ? You're asking if I want to end Affirmative Action ? Of course I want to end it. It should have been ended the same day it began, 50 years ago. I don't understand your post.

White privilege is simply the latest of an unending string of leftist talking points designed to control debate through vocabulary. Ironically, the logic of this concept leads to a belief in racial inferiority.

Today, as many other days, I heard somebody on one of the cable news shows using the term "White Privilege". Today it was Sunny Hostin, but it could just as easily have been any one of 100 different people.
They say these words as if every TV viewer fully accepted the term as meaning what it clearly states.

Only problem with the term is that it does not exist. And it has not existed for half a century now, ever since whatever White Privilege did exist previously, has been obliterated and replaced by Black Privilege, by way of Affirmative Action. How in the world anyone could believe there is White Privilege in America, when hundreds of millions of White Americans have been deprived of education and careers due to this insidious, treacherous, anti-White discrimination.

Being deprived of college admission, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc. has been SOP for Whites long enough for some people to have had it eradicate their entire worklife from starting out rookie, clear through to retirement at age 65.

It's time now for the term "White Privilege" to be retired (50 years too late). And why don't we hear the correct term Black Privilege more often ? Or should I say "at all ?"

Those who claim that I am where I am because of white privilege simply get shown my three college degrees, two of which are advanced, my Stat'es residential contractor license, my current secondary teaching certificate although I no longer teach but maintain, and a 4" three-ring binder of State, national, and international certifications in my currently employed field.

Guess all I had to do in the simple minds of those people is to have shown up to an interview with my white skin.

Such a nonsense thread, posing as an intellectual discussion, when in fact is a white privilege rant.

Of course there is such a thing as white privilege. Why would you deny this?

The thing is though, we've earned it.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people not assuming we are stupid, or criminals.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people assuming we take care of our responsibilities

White people have earned the "privilege" of people thinking theirs a good chance we'd make a good employee.

Etc , etc.

Why would anyone deny that?

Those who claim that I am where I am because of white privilege simply get shown my three college degrees, two of which are advanced, my Stat'es residential contractor license, my current secondary teaching certificate although I no longer teach but maintain, and a 4" three-ring binder of State, national, and international certifications in my currently employed field.

Guess all I had to do in the simple minds of those people is to have shown up to an interview with my white skin.
There are millions of White people who, despite having a college degree, have never held a job that required a college degree. All due to affirmative action.

Of course there is such a thing as white privilege. Why would you deny this?

The thing is though, we've earned it.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people not assuming we are stupid, or criminals.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people assuming we take care of our responsibilities

White people have earned the "privilege" of people thinking theirs a good chance we'd make a good employee.

Etc , etc.

Why would anyone deny that?

They would deny it because that's not what "White Privilege" means. It means being given things that you have NOT earned > Like how Blacks get jobs, promotions, etc, that they have NOT EARNED, via Affirmative Action.

There are millions of White people who, despite having a college degree, have never held a job that required a college degree. All due to affirmative action.

There are plenty of those without a college degree and qualifications that get hired above a more educated and qualified person because of the color of their skin or a slit between their legs. I don't have a problem with someone more qualified getting hired or moving ahead of me as long as it's truly based on qualifications. Skin color and gender isn't a qualification. I know that in the past, those of color and woman were discriminated against. I didn't do it so I damn sure shouldn't pay the price based on trying to make up for it.

I am white, I never got any of that privilege. But I do see how blacks are mean spirited, hateful hurtful jerks. I got a lecture or two by blacks about racism, they were talking to the wrong person. And they always seem a little off the mark And Liberals are the same way, accept they are usually Whites with a guilt trip. Poor whites aren't stupid, and we aren't STOOGES, either.

There are plenty of those without a college degree and qualifications that get hired above a more educated and qualified person because of the color of their skin or a slit between their legs. I don't have a problem with someone more qualified getting hired or moving ahead of me as long as it's truly based on qualifications. Skin color and gender isn't a qualification. I know that in the past, those of color and woman were discriminated against. I didn't do it so I damn sure shouldn't pay the price based on trying to make up for it.
And then while paying that price, be told you're the privileged one. And they do it with a straight face.
geez.gif

And then while paying that price, be told you're the privileged one. And they do it with a straight face.
geez.gif

It's all they have left. They can't get it done so they try to blame someone else for their failures.

I've shot that stupid idea down 100 times in this forum. For every White woman helped by affirimative action, there are hundreds of white women wives, daughters, mothers, etc.of discriminated against White men, who are harmed by AA. Ho hum. Where have you been ?

As for the White women who got AA, they don't get it because they're White, they got it because they're women. And their numbers are a tiny fraction of the hundreds of millions of White men discriminated against by AA, over the past half century.

Last edited:

geez.gif

It's all they have left. They can't get it done so they try to blame someone else for their failures.
I think they've just been in the victim role so long, they can't extricate themselves out of it. They're addicted to it.

I've shot that stupid idea down 100 times in this forum. For every White woman helped by affirimative action, there are hundreds of white women wives, daughters, mothers, etc.of discriminated against White men, who are harmed by AA. Ho hum. Where have you been ?

As for the White women who got AA, they don't get it because they're White, they got it because they're women. And their numbers are a tiny fraction of the hundreds of millions of White men discriminated against by AA, over the past half century.

Where have I been? Certainly not frittering my life away in a state of perpetual rage.

You can justify whatever you wish as YOUR reality, if you repeat to yourself enough times that you are a victim, so present your case and refute the facts outlined by the author.

I did not write the article, however there is undisputable evidence that there is no so called "Black Privelege" except in the minds of some demoralized white males that believe the ubiquitous "black bogeyman" is to blame for their personal failures.

Where have I been? Certainly not frittering my life away in a state of perpetual rage.

You can justify whatever you wish as YOUR reality, if you repeat to yourself enough times that you are a victim, so present your case and refute the facts outlined by the author.

I did not write the article, however there is undisputable evidence that there is no so called "Black Privelege" except in the minds of some demoralized white males that believe the ubiquitous "black bogeyman" is to blame for their personal failures.
Clear cut case of denial, either by pathological mental imbalance, or baldface (silly) lying.

geez.gif

I think they've just been in the victim role so long, they can't extricate themselves out of it. They're addicted to it.

It's like the baby born where the mother did drugs while pregnant. From birth they're taught to believe whatever happens to them is someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back