There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

Anyone that believes in any religion is a fool.

Jesus started one single religion--the one that is no part of this world and does not fit in. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in (revelation( happening now in these last days) proving there is a religion that has Jesus.

How do you know that?

By Jesus speaking to 7 different congregations-- a congregation is the member body of a religion. A place one goes to be taught truth by the real teachers of Jesus--one religion-1Cor 1:10

Jesus started one single religion--the one that is no part of this world and does not fit in. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in (revelation( happening now in these last days) proving there is a religion that has Jesus.

How do you know that?

He doesn't know that but he has to say it to justify his religion.

The stories I read say that Jesus ran around eating and drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company.

He didn't seem to give a shit about religion if you ask me..

The healthy do not need a doctor--the unhealthy do.
Actually Jesus tried his butt off to save the Israelite religion that were Gods chosen, but they rejected him to the core, thus were cut off( Matt 23:37-39) Yet God left the door open to them. A new religion began. The apostles were the teachers Jesus trained. They in turn trained other teachers.

I see I'll have to start a new thread as this one has been taken over by delusions.

the DELUSION OF PAX ROMANA--------right on....
A very very sick delusion. Magda Goebbels was
so afflicted
She married a jew no, and was raised by a jew father?

no-----magda did not marry a jew-------her biological father was
purported to be a jew with whom her mother had had a dalliance before marrying a catholic. That marriage --between her mother and a catholic ended when Magda was about 7-------but Magda went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL---like
you--------She grew up----married .... but not to Joseph Goebbels-----some other guy-----had lots of children----was a social butterfly and finally married Joseph Goebbels. She was by FAITH---an ardent catholic and an ardent Nazi. As to her birth father-----probably the jewish love of her mother----
her mother was probably knocked up on her wedding day.
For an ardent catholic-----it seems to me that if her background was fully exposed, she would probably not be eligible for
a cookie. She gave it all up by shoving cyanide down her own throat and-----down the throats of---something like five of
her toddler stage babies

I'm not saying what she did was right, but she probably knew the fate of her children and herself from the Red Army. Rape and beatings.

Jesus didn't start a religion, that happened 70 years after his death.........

The Pharisees knew of his religion--they called it a sect- acts 24:5)--

how do you say SECT in Aramaic?
I see I'll have to start a new thread as this one has been taken over by delusions.

so afflicted

purported to be a jew with whom her mother had had a dalliance before marrying a catholic. That marriage --between her mother and a catholic ended when Magda was about 7-------but Magda went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL---like
you--------She grew up----married .... but not to Joseph Goebbels-----some other guy-----had lots of children----was a social butterfly and finally married Joseph Goebbels. She was by FAITH---an ardent catholic and an ardent Nazi. As to her birth father-----probably the jewish love of her mother----
For an ardent catholic-----it seems to me that if her background was fully exposed, she would probably not be eligible for
a cookie. She gave it all up by shoving cyanide down her own throat and-----down the throats of---something like five of
her toddler stage babies

I'm not saying what she did was right, but she probably knew the fate of her children and herself from the Red Army. Rape and beatings.

the killing of her babies was the only aspect of her life you consider "not right" ? I am not surprised. Her mother---
after divorcing her husband---who was the nominal father of
early childhood. --------took up again with the jew who might have been her father------that marriage did not last----because
the jew lost all of his financial position-----so her mother divorced him too She shunted Magda about here and there and when Magda's possible father was sent to a concentration
camp------Magda decided to throw him under the bus and he died. She was as attached to adolf as are you----the murder/suicide thing happened just after Adolf suicided. It was the NON LAPSED catholic mom who shoved the cyanide
down the throats of the babies

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

Thats why he upbraided Pharisees and partied with the ones they condemned.

Only the sick need a doctor.

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

Thats why he upbraided Pharisees and partied with the ones they condemned.

Only the sick need a doctor.

it interests me to know that Jesus supported prostitution----so did the romans. Prostitution in Rome was completely legal and Prostitutes were highly esteemed. Somehow---later on
the Christians seemed to have turned into PHARISEES.. An interesting aspect of Roman society was a very strict
double standard-----men could play with prostitutes of either sex-----but wives were supposed to be chaste. Men could also have sex slaves----but they did not have the legal protection of wives nor did their children have rights to inheritance

I'd like to point something out a little further on after acts 24:5

9 “I too was that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10 And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the Lord’s in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them 11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

So Paul now is to be put to death , because he believed a man came back to life, and also the Jews went around killing many , even in foreign cities to kill members of the Way who believed in life after death.

Good thing he asked to see Caesar and was sent to Rome, where he was given his own house to rent and preach to all who would listen. The Jews would of stoned him. I wanted to point this out.

so afflicted

her toddler stage babies

she also knew the fate of the man that her mother married---after her mother divorced -------ie the jew that is sometimes
considered to have been her BIOLOGICAL FATHER, despite
the fact that her mother divorced the catholic first husband when Magda was seven. Magda's education in catholic
school prepared her to ignore him in the concentration camp
in which he was murdered. There is some vague reference to magda flirting with Protestantism-----but along with Joseph Goebbels and Adolf she became one big happy catholic family and looked like MOTHER MARY in her white church veil. Adolf was enchanted and they all enjoyed each other in the BERLIN BUNKER. To make things holy---Adolf married
EVA

9 “I too was that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10 And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the Lord’s in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them 11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

So Paul now is to be put to death , because he believed a man came back to life, and also the Jews went around killing many , even in foreign cities to kill members of the Way who believed in life after death.

Good thing he asked to see Caesar and was sent to Rome, where he was given his own house to rent and preach to all who would listen. The Jews would of stoned him. I wanted to point this out.

oh-----which Jews were killing people who believed that there is a life after death? The High Priests? was that during
the time after ROME removed the right of the SANHEDRIN to execute ANYONE? When did the high priests develop this function of deciding who should be executed? Were the high priests also the SANHEDRIN? I have a sense that the catechism whore was somewhat confused as to who was who.
Josephus was of the class of persons who could be eligible
to BE a high priest. Was that true of Paul too?

oh-----which Jews were killing people who believed that there is a life after death? The High Priests? was that during
the time after ROME removed the right of the SANHEDRIN to execute ANYONE? When did the high priests develop this function of deciding who should be executed? Were the high priests also the SANHEDRIN? I have a sense that the catechism whore was somewhat confused as to who was who.
to BE a high priest. Was that true of Paul too?[/QUOTE]

Read Acts, it was the Paul in Acts, the one who wrote many letters. Paul was a head hunter.

Oh gee----the book of ACTS dates something like 80-90 AD---
is that when the "HIGH PRIESTS" suddenly had a function that
included trying and executing people? It is recorded in the NT ---that the Sanhedrin lost that right------High priests were doing it? by what law?

to BE a high priest. Was that true of Paul too?

Read Acts, it was the Paul in Acts, the one who wrote many letters. Paul was a head hunter.[/QUOTE]

yes----I read it-----was he murdering people all on his own? High priests were doing it? The Sanhedrin could not do it---
and the HIGH PRIESTS were roman appointees of the Zadoki flavor. These points are not addressed in ACTS----just roman shill high priests had him arresting or "delivering"
Nazarenes? then what happened? Did the high priests kill them? Why would the Pharisee Paul be working for the ZADOKI high priests?. I could conceive of the possibility that the roman appointed High Priests were cooperating in getting
rid of Nazarenes for ROME------but the idea that they could send a PHARISEE to do it------is not at all possible.

the jews who rejected life after death were the ZADOKIS
not the Pharisees The people who associated with the Zadoki "high priests" were the romans----not the Pharisees----
you are saying that PAUL decide to team up with the roman shill zadoki high priests-----and go after those jews who adhered to the cult of jesus--------I have a sense that you do not seem to grasp the fact that by so doing-----Paul had already repudiated his Pharisee status and turned
traitor to that cause. Josephus never did that

How do you know that?

The stories I read say that Jesus ran around eating and drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company.

Actually Jesus tried his butt off to save the Israelite religion that were Gods chosen, but they rejected him to the core, thus were cut off( Matt 23:37-39) Yet God left the door open to them. A new religion began. The apostles were the teachers Jesus trained. They in turn trained other teachers.
The Israelite people were not Gods' chosen, they are the ones that accepted God as a deity....

the jews who rejected life after death were the ZADOKIS
not the Pharisees The people who associated with the Zadoki "high priests" were the romans----not the Pharisees----
you are saying that PAUL decide to team up with the roman shill zadoki high priests-----and go after those jews who adhered to the cult of jesus--------I have a sense that you do not seem to grasp the fact that by so doing-----Paul had already repudiated his Pharisee status and turned
traitor to that cause. Josephus never did that

Sure they both became traitors to the Jews and Judaism.

You just made me realize that JS rejects Trump for being a "racist" but LOVES Jesus even though Jesus is sending trillions of people to the Eternal Lake of Fire.
Show me where Jesus says anything of the sort.

You can find many stupid Christians who say it.

kg does not have me on ignore, because she hates me and has to know what I say about her.

What Does the Bible Say About Lake Of Fire?.
Never pose such a simple challenge in the Internet Age.
Show us where Jesus said millions are going into a lake of fire.

See? You have lost already.

Way more than millions since even TODAY the vast majority of humans don't believe in the Calvary.
Are you that stupid?

There are billions who believe Calvary happened. What are you talking about? There are even many Jews who have believed on Jesus Christ as their Messiah. God speaks of a remnant. Do you understand what the word remnant means? Calvary is a historical fact. The Holy Bible has been proven the most accurate book of antiquity in all the world and the 2nd would be the Illiad. You may deny Jesus Christ as your Messiah to your own destruction but it will never negate the fact that He is the Messiah and that He is God.

LOL!! Somebody sold you a bill of goods. Oh Well.....Barnum said, "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute!"

I suppose there's two or three born every minute now.....since the population is two or three times greater than it was.

You just made me realize that JS rejects Trump for being a "racist" but LOVES Jesus even though Jesus is sending trillions of people to the Eternal Lake of Fire.

kg does not have me on ignore, because she hates me and has to know what I say about her.

Way more than millions since even TODAY the vast majority of humans don't believe in the Calvary.
Are you that stupid?

There are billions who believe Calvary happened. What are you talking about? There are even many Jews who have believed on Jesus Christ as their Messiah. God speaks of a remnant. Do you understand what the word remnant means? Calvary is a historical fact. The Holy Bible has been proven the most accurate book of antiquity in all the world and the 2nd would be the Illiad. You may deny Jesus Christ as your Messiah to your own destruction but it will never negate the fact that He is the Messiah and that He is God.
You realize that Happy Days and Laverne And Shirley were in the Top 10 TV Shows for several years.
Are you trying to equate popularity with knowledge?
Good luck with that.

Are you that stupid?

LOL!! Somebody sold you a bill of goods. Oh Well.....Barnum said, "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute!"

I suppose there's two or three born every minute now.....since the population is two or three times greater than it was.

Are there people proselytizing you?

How do you know that?

The Israelite people were not Gods' chosen, they are the ones that accepted God as a deity....

put your ass back in your pants when you say that

Forum List

Back