There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

I will put this very simply... The Romans compiled the New Testament...In the book it states Jesus is the LOGOS or WORD.... Meaning it or he didn't exist outside of their book... They almagamated their Jesus or word from many myths and stories of various people that may or may not have exsisited... Same thing goes for the Pauls Or Sauls or any other character in there...The book was then placed on the Right side beside the Jewish scriptures before Abraham was mentioned.. It even states this in that book in a secret Roman jokingly way ... So their Logos or Word being Jesus was placed before Abraham and on the Right Side... Get it... Now the Roman CON was pushed by the emperor of the time CON stantine because he saw there could be great profit not prophet in it... It was all about keeping the slaves happy so they would not Rebel against Roman Rule... It was about expanding the empire which is easier to do by converting people( taking over their minds by chaining them to your doctrine) instead of conquering them physically with armies which they rebel against anyway and are costly to look after ... Finally the part about the money changers was Romes hatred because they were not getting a PIECE of the action... So therefore those people will not get any PEACE till Rome got their share thus Rome destroyed those peoples Temple and built their own counterfeit one to get their PEICE of the action... Their 10 per cent which has been ongoing till even today...Capache... It was the mob on a far grander scale as long as you went along and paid your dues you were protected the minute you stepped out of line you were stomped on harshly to set an example for the other slaves....

I will put this very simply... The Romans compiled the New Testament...In the book it states Jesus is the LOGOS or WORD.... Meaning it or he didn't exist outside of their book... They almagamated their Jesus or word from many myths and stories of various people that may or may not have exsisited... Same thing goes for the Pauls Or Sauls or any other character in there...The book was then placed on the Right side beside the Jewish scriptures before Abraham was mentioned.. It even states this in that book in a secret Roman jokingly way ... So their Logos or Word being Jesus was placed before Abraham and on the Right Side... Get it... Now the Roman CON was pushed by the emperor of the time CON stantine because he saw there could be great profit not prophet in it... It was all about keeping the slaves happy so they would not Rebel against Roman Rule... It was about expanding the empire which is easier to do by converting people( taking over their minds by chaining them to your doctrine) instead of conquering them physically with armies which they rebel against anyway and are costly to look after ... Finally the part about the money changers was Romes hatred because they were not getting a PIECE of the action... So therefore those people will not get any PEACE till Rome got their share thus Rome destroyed those peoples Temple and built their own counterfeit one to get their PEICE of the action... Their 10 per cent which has been ongoing till even today...Capache... It was the mob on a far grander scale as long as you went along and paid your dues you were protected the minute you stepped out of line you were stomped on harshly to set an example for the other slaves....

wrong on a few counts In fact the romans were getting a PIECE OF THE TEMPLE action during the time that Jesus lived------the OPPONENTS to that issue were the Pharisees who did not want the roman shills doing business there AT ALL. As to Paul ----and his purported attitude to slavery----
VERY ROMAN------the jewish approach was consistently---
slavery is no damned good and WANTING it is a perversion.
It was considered something of a necessary evil----giving
people in debt a way of WORKING IT OFF. Paul---whoever he was------either was and was posthumously MADE ----into a
shill for ROME

I will put this very simply... The Romans compiled the New Testament...In the book it states Jesus is the LOGOS or WORD.... Meaning it or he didn't exist outside of their book...

Wrong, the expression 'the word of God' was a preexisting Jewish term.

When the author of John wrote," And the Word became flesh" he is just establishing, from the beginning, that the previous metaphor for words from God, manna from heaven, (teaching from God), was changed into "flesh" in the person of Jesus..

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh."

Last edited:
I will put this very simply... The Romans compiled the New Testament...In the book it states Jesus is the LOGOS or WORD.... Meaning it or he didn't exist outside of their book...

When the author of John wrote," And the Word became flesh" he is just establishing, from the beginning, that the previous metaphor for words from God, manna from heaven, (teaching from God), was changed into "flesh" in the person of Jesus..

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh."

nicely poetic-----but misses the point. In the beginning
----GOD was not "words" or "bread" It is a new symbolism

Exactly. A new symbolism..

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus) buried it again....."

Well the Hebrew God is that Essence to be completed,

The Hebrew God is an essence to be completed?

To be completed?

Completed?

oy!

actually-----sorta yes. the mystic thing about "GOD" is that
man is a kind of partner in the establishment of the GARDEN--here on earth to maintain the GARDEN-----of all living things.
This idea shows up in Genesis OVER AND OVER again. The
green people should LOVE IT

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus) buried it again....."

ok-----now Jesus is a "man"------ok -----he used to be the God that preceded or came simultaneously with "THE WORD"

To be completed?

Completed?

oy!

man is a kind of partner in the establishment of the GARDEN--here on earth to maintain the GARDEN-----of all living things.

Thats not what I heard.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of the (existing) Garden of Eden he placed the Cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

To be completed?

Completed?

oy!

I should clarify------the universe of "GOD" is not complete----
MAN as touched by the DIVINE is tasked with joining in its
"completion" <<< that's TIKKUN (as I understand it)

a bit more-----the word SHALOM-----actually means something like FULFILLED or COMPLETE or WHOLE. The word
is moved about to refer to all kinds of issues-----even paying
the electric bill is ---expressed with a permutation of the
SH L M word The well being of a person is expressed as a permutation of the SH L M word

ok-----now Jesus is a "man"------ok -----he used to be the God that preceded or came simultaneously with "THE WORD"
No, Jesus was the fulfillment of the promise made in the word of God, from the beginning, that he would raise up a prophet like Moses who would convey the hidden teaching of the law.

To be completed?

Completed?

oy!

Thats not what I heard.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of the (existing) Garden of Eden he placed the Cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

right-----Adam failed in the task in the short run-----but the assignment remains like a never ending assignment

No, Jesus was the fulfillment of the promise made in the word of God, from the beginning, that he would raise up a prophet like Moses who would convey the hidden teaching of the law.

nope-------Jesus did not accomplish that task by a long shot----
you are shoehorning. Just what hidden teaching did he convey-------he told Paul ----eat bacon???

PS----Jesus was not like Moses------Moses was not "GOD" and
he did not REVEAL SECRETS. He provided rules to joos which
are supposed to be part of an everlasting covenant------the provisions do not constitute a "revelation" that renders them
obsolete because they are FULFILLED by some other machination which somehow gets compared to a "blood sacrifice"

you are shoehorning. Just what hidden teaching did he convey-------he told Paul ----eat bacon???

Forget Paul

Jesus taught that the language used by God in giving the law was figurative in nature, the subjects hidden.

By saying "eat my flesh" Jesus revealed that kosher law is about teaching, either clean or unclean, and is not about diet and that eating or refraining from certain food on a menu is not the way to a holy life, in fact, adopting this belief is a violation of the divine command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply.

PS----Jesus was not like Moses------Moses was not "GOD" and
he did not REVEAL SECRETS. He provided rules to joos which
are supposed to be part of an everlasting covenant------the provisions do not constitute a "revelation" that renders them
obsolete because they are FULFILLED by some other machination which somehow gets compared to a "blood sacrifice"

The only thing that became obsolete after the revelation of Jesus was what he called the traditions of men, the Talmud, the wrong way to follow the law, not the law itself.

I bet that more than a few people are beginning to see Jesus emerging from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for the past two thousand years.

Forget Paul

Jesus taught that the language used by God in giving the law was figurative in nature, the subjects hidden.

By saying "eat my flesh" Jesus revealed that kosher law is about teaching, either clean or unclean, and is not about diet and that eating or refraining from certain food on a menu is not the way to a holy life, in fact, adopting this belief is a violation of the divine command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply.

I do not buy your interpretation at all------it is a roman insertion.
Cuisine is a very important issue -----people do not GIVE UP
THE FOOD THEY LOVE. In fact food taboos are not a matter of "clean" vs "unclean" in any culture. They are functional issues. It is absolutely OBVIOUS that the early church people understood that they could not increase their numbers
by convincing the ROMAN EMPIRE----that their accustomed food is taboo------nor could their church function as PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE together with kosher rules. -----and CONSTANTINE certainly did not want to try. Bread is not a person's flesh--------wine is not a person's blood in anything that exists in the culture and literature known to Jesus The symbolism expressed in the words attributed to Jesus----do
not make sense in the contest of a Passover supper

Forget Paul

THE FOOD THEY LOVE. In fact food taboos are not a matter of "clean" vs "unclean" in any culture. They are functional issues. It is absolutely OBVIOUS that the early church people understood that they could not increase their numbers
by convincing the ROMAN EMPIRE----that their accustomed food is taboo------nor could their church function as PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE together with kosher rules. -----and CONSTANTINE certainly did not want to try. Bread is not a person's flesh--------wine is not a person's blood in anything that exists in the culture and literature known to Jesus The symbolism expressed in the words attributed to Jesus----do

Thats OK Rosie, When I said that many people are beginning to see Jesus emerging from the clouds that have obscured him from sight, I didn't have any illusions that you were one of them.

Forget Paul

Thats OK Rosie, When I said that many people are beginning to see Jesus emerging from the clouds that have obscured him from sight, I didn't have any illusions that you were one of them.

I see Jesus for exactly what he was------a Pharisee cult figure
----there are, historically, scores of such people. Hillel is one---he died in Jerusalem shortly before or after Jesus was born.
R' Akiva is another, Bar Kochbah, ----in very modern times---
another cult leader emerged----of the Pharisee kind, to wit
R' Menachem Schneerson. There are probably a few more cooking right now. I left out a really important one----the
person called BAAL SHEMTOV. Jews got LOTS. Stay tuned for more

Forum List

Back