There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

Suetonius mentions in his writing of Emperor Vespasian , he healed a blind man using mud and healed a cripple.

I am a health care worker-------people with MS "heal" spontaneously all the time ---------paraplegic one day---
OK THE NEXT-----in fact----the illness can act the same
way UPON THE EYES..... ---there have been miracle
healers in Jerusalem for 1000s of years. ----Beersheba too.

One was cripple the other blind. What does this have to do with MS.

Penny dear------you have billed yourself as a health care worker and know NOTHING about the sickness MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS? sheeeeeesh-------take a look at a basic
textbook of medicine (since you OBVIOUSLY have no experience in actual clinical medicine at all) I have encountered elevator operators in hospitals who beat
you up on the basics. In my town the FIRE FIGHTERS
know this stuff

This is how rumors get started, do you believe he healed a blind man and a cripple, like Jesus? Do you not see similarity. This is not about MS or if he really healed anyone or not.

who is "he" in your sentence? I did not cite a "healing" or a person------I cited the sickness MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. Read the post to which you are responding SLOWLY---feel
free to ask questions about the post or about the sickness
Multiple Sclerosis. Think back----I cannot imagine that any
health care worker NEVER ENCOUNTERED a case of
Multiple Sclerosis. Remember mousketeer EXTRODINEAIRE Annette??? She died three years
ago of MS

This is not about MS. MS is an autoimmune disease and every person who gets it has highly variable symptoms along with variable outcomes

I am showing how Emperor Vespasian is stated by Suetonius to of cured a cripple and a blind person, same as Jesus, do not really not see the similarities. That is all we know, we do not know if those conditions were from an illness or accident.

do some reading here Josephus and Jesus - NAMB and then we can talk informedly about the subject.

At this time there was a wise man called Jesus, and his conduct was good, and he was known to be virtuous. Many people among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was alive. Accordingly, he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have reported wonders. And the tribe of the Christians, so named after him, has not disappeared to this day.

Agapius of Hierapolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taken from a Christian in the 10th century. One problem Pilate condemned him to be crucified to die, (blame it on Rome, when it was the elite Jews in the NT) Yes our Jesus was virtuous to us, but to the Jews he was not.

Paul also warns of people preaching another Jesus.

Did you not like the Jesus I wrote about, running about Woe is Jerusalem.

The issue is there were several Jesus's in the time of the first half of the first century,

Jesus Barabbas which mean Jesus son of the Father. He is the one the Jews picked to set free. I do believe James the Just probably had a brother named Jesus, seems to of been a common name. A lot of Jewish want to be Saviors in the day as well.

Dear, there is no problem with Jesus, only with your understanding of Jesus.

I am a health care worker-------people with MS "heal" spontaneously all the time ---------paraplegic one day---
OK THE NEXT-----in fact----the illness can act the same
way UPON THE EYES..... ---there have been miracle
healers in Jerusalem for 1000s of years. ----Beersheba too.

Penny dear------you have billed yourself as a health care worker and know NOTHING about the sickness MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS? sheeeeeesh-------take a look at a basic
textbook of medicine (since you OBVIOUSLY have no experience in actual clinical medicine at all) I have encountered elevator operators in hospitals who beat
know this stuff

This is how rumors get started, do you believe he healed a blind man and a cripple, like Jesus? Do you not see similarity. This is not about MS or if he really healed anyone or not.

who is "he" in your sentence? I did not cite a "healing" or a person------I cited the sickness MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. Read the post to which you are responding SLOWLY---feel
Multiple Sclerosis. Remember mousketeer EXTRODINEAIRE Annette??? She died three years
ago of MS

This is not about MS. MS is an autoimmune disease and every person who gets it has highly variable symptoms along with variable outcomes

I am showing how Emperor Vespasian is stated by Suetonius to of cured a cripple and a blind person, same as Jesus, do not really not see the similarities. That is all we know, we do not know if those conditions were from an illness or accident.

Oh LOOKIE-----our dear little penny googled MS. What is interesting about the illness MS-----is ....what EVERY HEALTH CARE WORKER KNOWS------is that it often ---REMITS SPONTNEOUSLY-----a person can go to bed BLIND and wake up with restored VISION------or ----sometimes-----do something
or---feel something and the vision returns NEXT WEEK. Even dense paraplegia-----can REMIT----lots and lots of times---
patients so afflicted and ---who experience the spontaneous
remission see the remission as a MIRACLE. Penny did not
know------what da hell do you do in the hospital ---penny dear?

do some reading here Josephus and Jesus - NAMB and then we can talk informedly about the subject.

At this time there was a wise man called Jesus, and his conduct was good, and he was known to be virtuous. Many people among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was alive. Accordingly, he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have reported wonders. And the tribe of the Christians, so named after him, has not disappeared to this day.

Agapius of Hierapolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taken from a Christian in the 10th century. One problem Pilate condemned him to be crucified to die, (blame it on Rome, when it was the elite Jews in the NT) Yes our Jesus was virtuous to us, but to the Jews he was not.

Paul also warns of people preaching another Jesus.

Did you not like the Jesus I wrote about, running about Woe is Jerusalem.

The issue is there were several Jesus's in the time of the first half of the first century,

Jesus Barabbas which mean Jesus son of the Father. He is the one the Jews picked to set free. I do believe James the Just probably had a brother named Jesus, seems to of been a common name. A lot of Jewish want to be Saviors in the day as well.

oh----it "SEEMS" to be a common name-------penelope "THINKs" it was a common name-----well---actually it WAS A COMMON name and sorta still is------Jesus-- greek version of the ARAMAIC YESHUA----which --the Aramaic version of JOSHUA which is the English version of YOSHUA (Hebrew)---which is the abbreviated version of YEHOSHUA (Hebrew) So now
dear penny-------I have told you what I know----from simply
being a jew. I have never STUDIED this stuff---but I know 1000 times better than do you. Simple knowledge not
corrupted with wishful thinking and sheer stupidity. Joshua
was the pal of Moses------who Moses named as a kind of
successor-----

a bigger problem is her corruption of history. Penelope is a greek name---------maybe she thinks or "knows" that she is
the REAL wife of ODDYSEUS. Getting back to JOSEPHUS---he was an ELITE of Jerusalem-----so according to Ms Penelope Odysseus, Josephus HATED Jesus----or at least his FATHER and MOTHER did-----and wanted to kill him but Josephus forgot to mention it. I can tell you this-----because I looked at a book my kid had when he was 12----and attended a really really ----conservative to the point of backward, Yeshiva for kids. Somehow he survived----but I noticed the name CAIAPHAS----who ---according to the NT was the person who wanted to kill jesus ---called a bastard filthy Pharisee high priest hungry for money by catechism whores. I asked my kid-------who was CAIAPHAS?----he
said-------VERY EVIL PERSON---appointed by the romans ---
Zadoki... Sheeeesh----the way catechism whores teach----
one would have to believe he is a JEWISH HERO. My kid
has no idea that CAIAPHAS had anything to do with Jesus at all. He was just a NO GOODNIK shill for the Romans and hated PHARISEES

You know Jesus Barabbas (son of the father) was a revolutionary, and how strange the jews picked him to free, instead of our peace loving Jesus.

right----it is the first allusion to the "jesus who did miracles"---
which is the insert-------as to JAMES----just who he was seems
to be a bit of a mystery to everyone-----"a brother of one of the
people called 'jesus' at the time---both Jesus and James are
common names. Somewhere I read that Jesus and James were "twins" whoever they were (????) As to the reality of a historic jesus------just as clear as the reality of an historic
ODYSSEUS-----and MOSES -----these people were not comic book characters-----all of them existed-----sorta. Comparative syntax does not impress me for such SHORT
little quotations-----in the same language in the same era

know this stuff

ago of MS

Oh LOOKIE-----our dear little penny googled MS. What is interesting about the illness MS-----is ....what EVERY HEALTH CARE WORKER KNOWS------is that it often ---REMITS SPONTNEOUSLY-----a person can go to bed BLIND and wake up with restored VISION------or ----sometimes-----do something
or---feel something and the vision returns NEXT WEEK. Even dense paraplegia-----can REMIT----lots and lots of times---

Little Penelope didn't have to research MS, working as health care professional , I quite sure I know what MS is BUT this has not a thing to do with Ms, as your assuming someone that Vespasian cured had MS, and I am here to say those are most likely rumors and tall tales, since he was not a Medical Dr.

Last edited:
[
know this stuff

ago of MS

Little Penelope didn't have to research MS, working as health care professional and also dx with MS in 1992, I quite sure I know what MS is BUT this has not a thing to do with Ms, as your assuming someone that Vespasian cured had MS, and I am here to say those are most likely rumors and tall tales, since he was not a Medical Dr.

people who fell ill with MS---2000 years ago-----were not treated by medical doctors -----who attended 20th century US medical schools. Their SPONTANEOUS remissions----when they occurred were OFTEN ATTRIBUTED to some miracle-------I have seen the SAME PHENOMENON--in some very naïve patients with early remitting MS-----right here--in the USA-------in modern times---------"JESUS DONE IT---HALLELUJAH" -------- Magic cures still happen in Jerusalem and Beersheva. ALSO people still dunk themselves in the river in Lourdes, France People still dunk themselves in
the river Jordan. The catholic church still declares the events
MIRACLES

know this stuff

ago of MS

Little Penelope didn't have to research MS, working as health care professional and also dx with MS in 1992, I quite sure I know what MS is BUT this has not a thing to do with Ms, as your assuming someone that Vespasian cured had MS, and I am here to say those are most likely rumors and tall tales, since he was not a Medical Dr.

I will help you to understand MS----2000 years ago doctors could do NOTHING AT ALL for MS. In fact 60 years ago
American doctors could do nothing. ----it is about in the past 4 decades that doctors did the steroid thing-----and in the past
3 decades some innovative medicines came about----
largely out of Israel. I doubt that Vespasian cured anyone
at all. My own hubby was afflicted with a very serious illness in infancy. His parents were desperate to do a magic
cure and never got over the fact that they could not----they were stuck in third world shariah shit hole. Way grown up when I met him he told me about it--------I told him----IT WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED ANYWAY ----the doc in that
shariah shit hole had LIED. The information was very
comforting to his father (it was a visiting german doc----
visiting a shariah shit hole----the Nazi pig demanded more
in gold than existed in the whole community----Now for the good news----hubby's parents escaped long before that
community was WIPED OUT-----so sorry to disappoint you)

Lets get back to the rapture, you do not believe in it, only some sects of Christians do. Roman Catholics do not believe in the rapture. It has already happened. What Jesus the character in the first 4 gospels was describing already came about , it was the destruction of Jerusalem and Rome creating peace from the civil warring in Israel/Judea/Samaria.

I have no idea what your husband had but glad he is all better now. PS: I am sure I know more about MS than you ever could.

Lets get back to the rapture, you do not believe in it, only some sects of Christians do. Roman Catholics do not believe in the rapture. It has already happened. What Jesus the character in the first 4 gospels was describing already came about , it was the destruction of Jerusalem and Rome creating peace from the civil warring in Israel/Judea/Samaria.

I have no idea what your husband had but glad he is all better now. PS: I am sure I know more about MS than you ever could.

PAX ROMANA-----the realm or ORGIASTIC BLISS for the vestal virgins aka SISTERS OF THE HOLY CATHOLIC
CHURCH----from the mass crucifixions----onto the lion lunches of the FIRST REICH to the AUTO DE FE of the SECOND REICH ---and the massive genocides in the Americas---all the way to the GENOCIDES OF WORLD WAR II-----PAX ROMANA-----first, second the third reichs------complete with
"SISTERS OF MERCY" moaning with orgiastic delight as babies burned in the massive holy AUTO DE FE and onto the pits of Dachau

I see I'll have to start a new thread as this one has been taken over by delusions.

Anyone that believes in any religion is a fool.

Jesus started one single religion--the one that is no part of this world and does not fit in. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in (revelation( happening now in these last days) proving there is a religion that has Jesus.
Jesus didn't start a religion, that happened 70 years after his death.........

The Pharisees knew of his religion--they called it a sect- acts 24:5)--

I see I'll have to start a new thread as this one has been taken over by delusions.

the DELUSION OF PAX ROMANA--------right on....
A very very sick delusion. Magda Goebbels was
so afflicted
She married a jew no, and was raised by a jew father?

no-----magda did not marry a jew-------her biological father was
purported to be a jew with whom her mother had had a dalliance before marrying a catholic. That marriage --between her mother and a catholic ended when Magda was about 7-------but Magda went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL---like
you--------She grew up----married .... but not to Joseph Goebbels-----some other guy-----had lots of children----was a social butterfly and finally married Joseph Goebbels. She was by FAITH---an ardent catholic and an ardent Nazi. As to her birth father-----probably the jewish love of her mother----
her mother was probably knocked up on her wedding day.
For an ardent catholic-----it seems to me that if her background was fully exposed, she would probably not be eligible for
a cookie. She gave it all up by shoving cyanide down her own throat and-----down the throats of---something like five of
her toddler stage babies

Forum List

Back