The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

I wonder when Ron Paul is going to get around to adding "inside job" to his campaign platform.

After all, I'm sure he wants to tap into the votes of the "millions" of members of the "Truth" movement.

The motive of 9/11 was to facilitate the furthering of the police state and wars of conquest Ron Paul would correct these mistakes ...thats good enough

So when is Goofy going to add it to his platform? Why is he ashamed to acknowledge he's a "Truther"? After all, isn't he doing it for the victims?

I think Ron Paul is very clear on what he feels are the goals of these illegal wars and how 9/11 was used to further an ever growing police state..this makes him a "truther" regardless of who he feels perpetrated the event

Loyal Government Goose Steppers get so bitter & pissy whenever anyone dares to question their beloved Government. The fuck's wrong with these people? lol! :)
It's "WHAT the fuck....." you idiot. You're getting dumber the longer you hang around Rimjob.:lol::lol:

Ron Paul's getting his ass kicked by a bunch of Republican LOSERS!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that would be sad if it weren't so ironic.

The motive of 9/11 was to facilitate the furthering of the police state and wars of conquest Ron Paul would correct these mistakes ...thats good enough

So when is Goofy going to add it to his platform? Why is he ashamed to acknowledge he's a "Truther"? After all, isn't he doing it for the victims?

I think Ron Paul is very clear on what he feels are the goals of these illegal wars and how 9/11 was used to further an ever growing police state..this makes him a "truther" regardless of who he feels perpetrated the event
prove it!

Ron Paul is 100% correct. Big Brother's Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. If pointing this out makes him a 'Truther', than so be it. I'm sure he's man enough to live with that.

Ron Paul is 100% correct. Big Brother's Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. If pointing this out makes him a 'Truther', than so be it. I'm sure he's man enough to live with that.
He might be man enough to live with it. I see that he's not man enough to admit it.:lol::lol:

amen to that.well said.

Dawgshit just shit of course just now.:9::lol:
The ninth paraphilia is the "Not Otherwise Specified" class. There are many possibilities for this category; among them are necrophilia, zoophilia (sex with animals), obscene phone calls, and fascination with feces, urine, or enemas.

Hey, did you know there's a picture of 9/11 rimjob online??

South%20Park%20Fancy%20Dress%20Mr%20Hanky%20the%20Christmas%20Poo%2034285.jpg

Dawgshit just shit of course just now.:9::lol:
The ninth paraphilia is the "Not Otherwise Specified" class. There are many possibilities for this category; among them are necrophilia, zoophilia (sex with animals), obscene phone calls, and fascination with feces, urine, or enemas.

Hey, did you know there's a picture of 9/11 rimjob online??

South%20Park%20Fancy%20Dress%20Mr%20Hanky%20the%20Christmas%20Poo%2034285.jpg
THAT'S HIS CHEAP M.R HANKEY COSTUME YOU SHOULD REALLY SEE THE GOOD ONE!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back