Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......he's OFF the ballot.....'cause he's eligible.

323.png

Only some dumb, fuckin', wannabe-redneck could come-up with that one.

303.gif

if this backfires on the bithers, it's gonna make the entire republican party look more extreme (even if it's democrats that raise the issue). think i'm crazy? just watch.

Some appeals judge will get ahold of this and dismiss it and then give this moron a stern lecture about partisan political decisions made from the bench.

That conservatives still pursue this line of attack only shows how pathetically DESPERATE they are.

Besides, this is all just a DESPERATE ATTEMPT to not lose Georgia if Newt is the Candidate.

I hope every Red State try's to pull this shit

America will love the Republicans for it

Of course nowhere in this bogus link does it actually say that Obama is off the ballot

Just more judicial posting by bigretard

My God, you are one dumb fuck narcissistic lying freak...

from your own source...

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied a motion by Obama asking to dismiss the complaint that seeks to keep his name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. The judge’s decision now sets the stage for a Jan. 26 hearing on the issue in Fulton County.

Obama is not required to attend the hearing, a court official said.

Your headline is wrong. The judge only refused to dismiss the case, he hasn't made any ruling on eligibility. Obama is not off any ballots

You should be mass-negged for sheer stupidity.

Last edited:
It will probably come to nothing but the consequences of taking the man's name off the ballot could be pretty extreme.

if this backfires on the bithers, it's gonna make the entire republican party look more extreme (even if it's democrats that raise the issue). think i'm crazy? just watch.

If it backfires? How could it backfire? OH that's right with Hawaii's cover up. He either was born in Hawaii or he wasn't . With the way he has drug his feet on this issue the more steam it will pick up. I don't know if he was born in Hawaii. Because I know first hand how a Hawaii birth certificate looks like ( the original) nothing he has produced looks like that. And the last document he produced was not from the original.
So now here we are.

The supreme court of the United States has already dismissed an identical case due to lack of standing.

This judge allowing this to continue is an exercise in "legal masturbation".

Forum List

Back