The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Wow, split second timing!
Are there any other areas that you feel the government is that precise?

and the films back their storys up

Show me.

the photos taken show they are telling the truth as well with the windows all gone.

Show me.

with you,you wouldnt watch it anways,these films have been shown ALL over the internet.as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see so you have never done any serious research on this and never will,you have blatantly ignored many videos we have shown you that proves it was an inside job proving that you did not watch them already so you think I am going to waste anymore time with a parrot like you who covers their eyes anytime we DO show you films? .

Maybe your a moron who would waste time on someone like that, but not me.we have proven it in spades in multiple posts it was an inside job and like the arrogant fuck you are,you wont look at the evidence.you have alzheimers diseace as you have proven anyways so you would not even remember it if I did waste my time on you.well you wouldnt remember anyways cause like the coward you are,you wont look at videos that prove you wrong.you have proven that MULTIPLE times here.you know it,I know it.your pathetic and not worth of wasting anymore of my breath on.if you hadnt already proven you have alzheimers diseace asking eots the same question that you had already asked him earlier when he already gave you an the answer and hadnt already ignored watching videos we have shown you,I would show them to you but because of your cowardness to watch them and your alzhemiers diseace you have,then forget it.as I said before,solve your alzhemiers diseace problem that you inherited from CANDYCUNT "FIRST" before I waste anymore time with you,its not to late to check into the hospital and admit you have that problem you know?

LOL! Run away. Clown.
he does that alot.

Wow, split second timing!
Are there any other areas that you feel the government is that precise?

and the films back their storys up

Show me.

the photos taken show they are telling the truth as well with the windows all gone.

Show me.

with you,you wouldnt watch it anways,these films have been shown ALL over the internet.as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see so you have never done any serious research on this and never will,you have blatantly ignored many videos we have shown you that proves it was an inside job proving that you did not watch them already so you think I am going to waste anymore time with a parrot like you who covers their eyes anytime we DO show you films? .

Maybe your a moron who would waste time on someone like that, but not me.we have proven it in spades in multiple posts it was an inside job and like the arrogant fuck you are,you wont look at the evidence.you have alzheimers diseace as you have proven anyways so you would not even remember it if I did waste my time on you.well you wouldnt remember anyways cause like the coward you are,you wont look at videos that prove you wrong.you have proven that MULTIPLE times here.you know it,I know it.your pathetic and not worth of wasting anymore of my breath on.if you hadnt already proven you have alzheimers diseace asking eots the same question that you had already asked him earlier when he already gave you an the answer and hadnt already ignored watching videos we have shown you,I would show them to you but because of your cowardness to watch them and your alzhemiers diseace you have,then forget it.as I said before,solve your alzhemiers diseace problem that you inherited from CANDYCUNT "FIRST" before I waste anymore time with you,its not to late to check into the hospital and admit you have that problem you know?

LOL! Run away. Clown.
His inability to master the English language makes anything he spew outs of that shit stained mouth of his absolutely worthless. :lol::lol:

Make another threat and you'll find yourself with a vacation.

-Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal Government Goose Steppers get so bitter & pissy whenever anyone dares to question their beloved Government. The fuck's wrong with these people? lol! :)

Last edited:
I wonder when Ron Paul is going to get around to adding "inside job" to his campaign platform.

After all, I'm sure he wants to tap into the votes of the "millions" of members of the "Truth" movement.

Loyal Government Goose Steppers get so bitter & pissy whenever anyone dares to question their beloved Government. The fuck's wrong with these people? lol! :)
godwins-law1.png

I wonder when Ron Paul is going to get around to adding "inside job" to his campaign platform.

After all, I'm sure he wants to tap into the votes of the "millions" of members of the "Truth" movement.

The motive of 9/11 was to facilitate the furthering of the police state and wars of conquest Ron Paul would correct these mistakes ...thats good enough

The motive of 9/11 was to facilitate the furthering of the police state and wars of conquest Ron Paul would correct these mistakes ...thats good enough

So when is Goofy going to add it to his platform? Why is he ashamed to acknowledge he's a "Truther"? After all, isn't he doing it for the victims?

that's also bullshit a huge steaming pile of it.
wars of conquest?:lol:
definition: A war of aggression, sometimes also war of conquest, is a military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense, usually for territorial gain and subjugation.
the Iraq war & the Afghan war are neither.
police state? just stop ...:lol::lol:you have no fucking idea what a police state is.

It's "WHAT the fuck....." you idiot. You're getting dumber the longer you hang around Rimjob.:lol::lol:

Ron Paul's getting his ass kicked by a bunch of Republican LOSERS!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back