The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

I play drums in a band and live in NYC. I see more hot woman than you have brain cells in your head.

Aaaaww... isn't that CUTE... "the little drummer boy" bragging about his little bubble headed groupies... :lol:

Idiot.

You're just jealous-edited-
Make up your mind. Jesus Christ! In one post you call Dawgs a sleazebag for being an old guy chasing young women and in the very next post you're making fun of someone having to bang his old hag of a wife. Are you mentally challenged?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Aaaaww... isn't that CUTE... "the little drummer boy" bragging about his little bubble headed groupies... :lol:

Idiot.

You're just jealous cuz -edited-
Make up your mind. Jesus Christ! In one post you call Dawgs a sleazebag for being an old guy chasing young women and in the very next post you're making fun of someone having to bang his old hag of a wife. Are you mentally challenged?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you'll actually open your eyes and read what are known as 'words' you will see that I was addressing two different sleezebags: Pale Rider and Daws101... you are one dumb motherfucker, sleezebag!

Last edited:

If you'll actually open your eyes and read what are known as 'words' you will see that I was addressing two different sleezebags: Pale Rider and Daws101... you are one dumb motherfucker, sleezebag!
If you read those "words" you're talking about you'll see that I never said it was the same person, you fucking moron.

You sound like another Ron Paul cocksucker. BTW, I'll bet Dawgs and Pale Rider have at least had sex with a woman. Get back to us when you find out what that is like, asswipe.:lol::lol:

Harry G. Robinson, III, FAIA, AICP, NOMA – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Twice appointed by the President of the United States to be Commissioner and then elected Chairman, United States Commission of Fine Arts. Past President of two major national architectural organizations - National Architectural Accrediting Board, 1996, and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, 1992. Chairman, UNESCO International Commission on the Goree Memorial and Museum that was established to guide the development of this project in Dakar, Senegal. He has served on major boards and commissions, including the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Committee for the Preservation of the White House, White House Historical Association and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Founder and Past Director, Center for Built Environment Studies, Morgan State University. Elected membership in the American Institute of Architects' College of Fellows. In 2003 he was awarded the highest honor bestowed by the Washington Chapter of the AIA, the Centennial Medal. In 2004 he was awarded the District of Columbia Council of Engineering and Architecture Societies Architect of the Year award. Principal, TRG Consulting Global / Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Veteran U.S. Army, awarded the Bronze Star for bravery and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition
:

"The collapse was too symmetrical to have been eccentrically generated. The destruction was symmetrically initiated to cause the buildings to implode as they did." AE911Truth.org

If you read those "words" you're talking about you'll see that I never said it was the same person, you fucking moron.

You sound like another Ron Paul cocksucker. BTW, I'll bet Dawgs and Pale Rider have at least had sex with a woman. Get back to us when you find out what that is like, asswipe.:lol::lol:

Who cares if I am making funning of two different people for two different things? Would you rather I just lump everone into the same category and generalize, and completely forego rational thought, like you? I can see that this is what you are used to. Here's a hint: it makes you an asshole, as you have aptly proven yourself to be. Nice job num nuts.

Who cares if I am making funning of two different people for two different things? Would you rather I just lump everone into the same category and generalize, and completely forego rational thought, like you? I can see that this is what you are used to. Here's a hint: it makes you an asshole, as you have aptly proven yourself to be. Nice job num nuts.

:lol: Nice try, but don't bother. They're paid Government Goose Stepper-Bots. They'll just keep spamming you with repetitive Gooose Stepping B.S. They're not here to debate. They're here to attack and insult. It's what they get paid to do. So don't waste too much of your time on them. They're just silly Government-Bots. But good effort though. :)

:lol: Nice try, but don't bother. They're paid Government Goose Stepper-Bots. They'll just keep spamming you with repetitive Gooose Stepping B.S. They're not here to debate. They're here to attack and insult. It's what they get paid to do. So don't waste too much of your time on them. They're just silly Government-Bots. But good effort though. :)

We're paid with a Ron Paul earmark. :lol:

Is your stupidity genetic, or did you get it in one of those public schools?

Idiot.

You've been a member here for 4 years and still haven't learned that we do not attack family members? Slow learner?

speaking of slow learners ..how about the guy that thinks wtc 7 collapsed because it had been "scooped out"from a 110 floor building falling on it even though that conflicts with the official report

You've been a member here for 4 years and still haven't learned that we do not attack family members? Slow learner?

speaking of slow learners ..how about the guy that thinks wtc 7 collapsed because it had been "scooped out"from a 110 floor building falling on it even though that conflicts with the official report

As opposed to you douche bags who think it was all part of some conspiracy and that it was actually demolished intentionally?

Sorry, bucko. But in the battle of wits, you came not just unarmed, but crippled.

You're just jealous cuz-edited-

if he's slow then you must be mentally standing still..
do you contradict yourself all the time or is it a hobby?
everybody knows YOU don't agree with the official findings..

You're just jealous cuz

Slow learners are the worst. Not as bad as total idiots though.........

That guy you're talking about should look at what I said.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4803648-post297.html

Probably had something to do with a collapsing 110 story building scooping out a big chunk of it.
And then the uncontrolled fire.

Last edited:
so I'm right!

I play drums in a band and live in NYC. I see more hot woman than you have brain cells in your head.

Idiot.

I cant believe it,this is the first time I can EVER recall racist Pale Retard troll ever posting on any other thread besides his pathetic Obama obsession threads he makes.a miracle has occured. americans like Pale Retard is why america is in such the mess that it is,he doesnt care if anybody else is president other than Obama,doesnt care that all of them except paul dont believe in the constituion,he only wants Obama out because he hates blacks.Thats why it makes no difference to him that every president we have had for the past 45 years has all lied to the american people and not upheld the constitution,it only matters to him that OBAMA hasnt because he is black.all true facts.

:lol:I've been in the biz since the late 70's I've done more hot women then you'll ever see, or do.
club skanks don't count!

So, you're old, hit on young girls, and you still hang out at clubs... Im not sure, but I think this makes you a huge sleezebag.

If thats true that he is an old man like he claims,that explains why he is on the net constantly trolling all the time.He acts like a retarded three year old so no way does he have any friends in real life.

Idiot.

I cant believe it,this is the first time I can EVER recall racist Pale Retard troll ever posting on any other thread besides his pathetic Obama obsession threads he makes.a miracle has occured. americans like Pale Retard is why america is in such the mess that it is,he doesnt care if anybody else is president other than Obama,doesnt care that all of them except paul dont believe in the constituion,he only wants Obama out because he hates blacks.Thats why it makes no difference to him that every president we have had for the past 45 years has all lied to the american people and not upheld the constitution,it only matters to him that OBAMA hasnt because he is black.all true facts.
look who's calling who racist:"Mainstream media ADMITS zionest jews control the media.

I was watching CNN about a week ago or so and I about fell out of my chair in shock when CNN right there right in front of my face said out in the open that Jew Rupert Murdoch owns all mainstream media news outlets saying right there out in the open he owns them all and has 82 billion dollars worth of ownership invested in them.Yes you heard right,not millions but BILLIONS!!!!! and yet the american sheep still gopple up and believe everything they hear from them. well you cant do it anymore.

I tried tying in CNN murdocks owns media but could not find anything so I thought I would post this here."-handjob!

You're just jealous cuz

you hang out here long enough you will find this guy and his troll buddy dawgshit are easily the bigest trolls you will find at this site.they are in desperate need of attention,they quote me even though they know I have them on ignore,they are in so desperate need of attention,they talko to themselves.:lol::lol::lol::lol: that is scary stuff that they talk to themselves like that.:lol:

this idiot troll as your finding out takes things personally when you attack one of his fellow troll pals here as though its going to affect his life somehow.:lol::lol::cuckoo: thats why I said,the kid isnt worth your time.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back