The XXX-Rated Bible

christians amaze me.....simply amaze me

The secret to Christianity is to not believe the truth.

If Satan was a man, he could be a good Christian today, just like he's always been

The Christian qualifications for Bible study is to believe anything you want as long as you don't disagree with them.

Confessing, repenting and forgiving are three things that all sinners and Christians try avoid.

God doesn't make Christians, they made themselves just fine.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.

I can't speak lies because I have the nature of God and speak from his mind.

And yet simple math reveals your words to be false. Do you claim that math is a lie?

I'm not "twisting" your words. I've faithfully and accurately recounted them.

I am mocking you, because you are quite insane. I believe that in your delusions, you've tripped yourself up.

You see, the problem with claiming to be perfect is that no one actually is.

It's best if sinners keep silent, then they won't defile themselves.

hmmmm not for me to judge now is it.....who is really a christian and who is not....some i respect more than others but who i am to judge another soul's faithfulness ....

plus i love giving christians mal......

i mean look at this....the christians have been more critical than i....and i believe in none of what yall believe.....

When you judge others, you're telling yourself that you're better than them based on fear that you might not be better.

God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.[/SIZE]

So basically, god made man, but hates us with a passion?

God isn't real bright, is he?

God doesn't hate anyone. That was sinners who added those lies in the scriptures so they could use them to control other people. God needed to deceive all his people to make them liars so he could call out his chosen ones with the truth. He used his chosen ones to reveal his knowledge and that's the only reason he had this first generation of flesh. In the next age, none of us will be deceived and we'll always understand each other.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Amen to that!
Praise Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings!

We saints understand that scripture much better than you sinners. The next time you go to church and listen to the false prophet standing up on stage, possibly behind a pulpit, think of yourself as a wolf.

LOL, If you were speaking on behalf of the One True God, you'd have known that I'm not even attending a "church" building at this time.

You are so false, it's funny but sickening at the same time. Though I'm not sure what to make of it, if you are just having fun, double minded, or even possibly demonized. In any case, you surely are not holier than thou. None of us are, we need Him, the Bread of Life, the only One who could take away the sins of the world.
John 6:35
And Jesus said to them, “I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jesus Christ Himself said HE ALONE is the TRUTH.
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus also explains more in this parable below in regard to our relationship to Him.
Luke 18: 9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted

Regarding your posts, you are being like a Pharisee, trusting in your "own" righteousness. If you weren't, you'd easily give God the Glory and be able to say Who He is, but you refused to. He IS the The Lord our God, and to Him alone belongs the glory. However, you keep exhaulting yourself and pointing a finger at some of the brethren, and falsely. Overall, you are being an accuser of the brethren, and we all know who does that the best. (That ole liar who will be cast down forever, but he knows his time is short so he's attacking in deceit/lies/twisting God's Word.)

By the way, what do you say about Buddism? Just wondering your take on it. Not that I expect a straight answer, but maybe I can squeeze one out of ya. :tongue:

Amen to that!
Praise Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings!

We saints understand that scripture much better than you sinners. The next time you go to church and listen to the false prophet standing up on stage, possibly behind a pulpit, think of yourself as a wolf.

LOL, If you were speaking on behalf of the One True God, you'd have known that I'm not even attending a "church" building at this time.

You are so false, it's funny but sickening at the same time. Though I'm not sure what to make of it, if you are just having fun, double minded, or even possibly demonized. In any case, you surely are not holier than thou. None of us are, we need Him, the Bread of Life, the only One who could take away the sins of the world.

Jesus Christ Himself said HE ALONE is the TRUTH.
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus also explains more in this parable below in regard to our relationship to Him.
Luke 18: 9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted

Regarding your posts, you are being like a Pharisee, trusting in your "own" righteousness. If you weren't, you'd easily give God the Glory and be able to say Who He is, but you refused to. He IS the The Lord our God, and to Him alone belongs the glory. However, you keep exhaulting yourself and pointing a finger at some of the brethren, and falsely. Overall, you are being an accuser of the brethren, and we all know who does that the best. (That ole liar who will be cast down forever, but he knows his time is short so he's attacking in deceit/lies/twisting God's Word.)

By the way, what do you say about Buddism? Just wondering your take on it. Not that I expect a straight answer, but maybe I can squeeze one out of ya. :tongue:

You don't understand who God is at all and you certainly don't know about his plans. It's best if you don't talk about something you don't know about.

It's best if sinners keep silent, then they won't defile themselves.

Especially if they insist on revealing you as the fraud that you are.

When Billy Graham spent over 60 years of his life as a committed Christian preacher, he didn't realize he was a false prophet who turned millions of people into wolves. God doesn't need to fill stadiums to work with his one saint who speaks for him.

broken-record-765056.jpg

God doesn't hate anyone.

You said that god is against anything of man's; if that isn't hate, nothing is.

That was sinners who added those lies in the scriptures so they could use them to control other people.

It was you who added those lies to your post, what was your purpose?

God needed to deceive all his people to make them liars so he could call out his chosen ones with the truth.

Your god is a little red dude with horns and a tail, isn't he?

When Billy Graham spent over 60 years of his life as a committed Christian preacher, he didn't realize he was a false prophet who turned millions of people into wolves.

If only he would have worshiped and obeyed you, you would have set him straight.

You are the truth and the light, all must come to you to be saved, right?

If the point of this is, things in the bible that are objectionable by todays standard, then yes, the old testament is full of ethnic cleansing, rape and child abuse. If you are claiming that the Bible is a poor example for moral values then state that.

When Billy Graham spent over 60 years of his life as a committed Christian preacher, he didn't realize he was a false prophet who turned millions of people into wolves.

If only he would have worshiped and obeyed you, you would have set him straight.

You are the truth and the light, all must come to you to be saved, right?

When you die, then you'll wake up in a new body who will worship the truth.

God doesn't hate anyone.

You said that god is against anything of man's; if that isn't hate, nothing is.

That was sinners who added those lies in the scriptures so they could use them to control other people.

It was you who added those lies to your post, what was your purpose?

God needed to deceive all his people to make them liars so he could call out his chosen ones with the truth.

Your god is a little red dude with horns and a tail, isn't he?

When you break up the truth, you have no way of hearing it.

Forum List

Back