the last conversation you'll ever have

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Millions and millions of people are in for a rude awakening on the day of their death (which is the end of the world, for them). You are going to get called before the Lord to Answer for all you've done and said. I picture the conversation going something like this...

The Lord, "Well what do you have to say for yourself?"
The sinner, " Well my pastor said..."
The Lord, "I didn't ask what your pastor said, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well my Bible says..."
The Lord, "I know what is in the Bible, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I'm a christian..."
The Lord, "Don't care what you are, heaven is loaded with all sorts of denominations and religions, for the final time I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I was against gay marriage, and abortions, and..."
The Lord, "This is going nowhere, and like most of the others you were against everything and everyone that you interpeted I disliked. All the people you could have helped, all the lives you could have enriched, but instead you chose to oppress those who were different from you such as the gays. You chose hate your enemy instead of loving your enemy as my son taught you, such as the Muslims. And so now as you have judged so shall you be judged.

This is why there are only three people in heaven, and none of them subscribe to any religion.

God: "What the hell gives you the right to speak on My behalf?"
Spectrum01: "Well, I.... ummmm, I ummmmm.... Dunno."
God: "To Hell with you."

Scares you to think I might be right, and I bet you pray that I'm wrong.

No, your opinion is of no consequence. God decides, not you or any other human. Only a fool believes otherwise.

Can I quote you on that ? "God decides, not you or any other human" the next time I run into protesters outside abortion clinics, or the next time a baptist, born again christian, or seventh day adventist wakes me up on Sunday morning to tell me I'm going to hell, for not being a member of the only "True" religion. Can I quote you on that when my Catholic brother tells me how the gays are destroying the sanctity of marriage? Can I use that when the Jews and Muslims try to get me to take sides in their conflicts over religion?

Organized religion is the death of spirituality and the root of all evil. Jesus didn't come to start a new religion he came to do away with the old religion.

Millions and millions of people are in for a rude awakening on the day of their death (which is the end of the world, for them). You are going to get called before the Lord to Answer for all you've done and said. I picture the conversation going something like this...

The Lord, "Don't care what you are, heaven is loaded with all sorts of denominations and religions, for the final time I want to hear from you."
The Lord, "This is going nowhere, and like most of the others you were against everything and everyone that you interpeted I disliked. All the people you could have helped, all the lives you could have enriched, but instead you chose to oppress those who were different from you such as the gays. You chose hate your enemy instead of loving your enemy as my son taught you, such as the Muslims. And so now as you have judged so shall you be judged.

This is why there are only three people in heaven, and none of them subscribe to any religion.

God already knows the hearts of men so I'm thinking not even one of those questions will need to be asked by God. He already knows all the answers. No one is righteous before God, not even one. He already knows that. There will indeed be a reckoning but our words won't have anything to do with it, He's probably gonna do all the talking.

What you are doing is hijacking God to push a political agenda.

Last edited:

God already knows the hearts of men so I'm thinking not even one of those questions will need to be asked by God. He already knows all the answers. No one is righteous before God, not even one. He already knows that. There will indeed be a reckoning but our words won't have anything to do with it, He's probably gonna do all the talking.

If god already knows the hearts of men, is all powerful, and knows the future of such men as is written in the book of life(your either in it or your not). Than there is no need for the religious human community to do any protesting, or prosthelitizing unless they don't believe what is written or they feel God needs their help. Because surely religious people would not get political.

If god already knows the hearts of men, is all powerful, and knows the future of such men as is written in the book of life(your either in it or your not). Than there is no need for the religious human community to do any protesting, or prosthelitizing unless they don't believe what is written or they feel God needs their help. Because surely religious people would not get political.

God's people sharing His Gospel are the means to the end that He has chosen, for His own Glory. As a Calvinist I believe in the elect, but that does not mean I am not responsible to be a part of the means to the end set forth in the Great Commission.

I'll tell you my opinion but keep in mind it is only my opinion. I think the worst thing to happen to Christianity in America in the last 30 or so years is It's hijack for political gain. Both sides of the aisle do it, but the Republicans did start it by forming PACs and such under Christian names. Millions and maybe billions of dollars donated to corrupt parties and politicians while the Great Commission set forth in The Holy Bible still goes unfulfilled. All that pro-life nonsense from politicians dupping Christians into a vote all the while not doing a thing, not even a single piece of new legislation for the unborn, and this in 8 years of power and nothing, nada. All we got was a watered down partial birth abortion ban that passed Congress under Clinton 10 years or so earlier. Eight years handed to the Republicans by votes from Christians and still yet a 14 year old girl can get an abortion without parental notification, which isn't true for any other medical surgical procedure except abortion. It's pathetic.

Now the Democrats want to jump on the hijack God bandwagon with the social justice banner. I suspect after their 8 years the poor will be in the same shape or worse than now just like the unborn are after the Republicans. I hate it all from both sides with every inch of my being, the hijack of a Holy and Just God for political gain that is.

By the way you sig line rocks!!!

Last edited:
"This is Heaven. You can stop praying now."
  • sign outside Heaven
81611608.jpg

Here's how it will go for me.....

The sinner, PTUI (spitting in God's face) "That's all I have to say to you!"

God: "What the hell gives you the right to speak on My behalf?"
Spectrum01: "Well, I.... ummmm, I ummmmm.... Dunno."
God: "To Hell with you."

Scares you to think I might be right, and I bet you pray that I'm wrong.

Scares her? You think something scares her? hahahahahhahahahaha

Seriously, where did you get your authority?

The Lord God Almighty: Speak.

Me: Well, first of all, that whole "life" thing was kinda difficult and often painful and rather brief. So I suppose my first question is, "is that really it?"

The Lord God Almighty: No. When I commanded you to speak, I was telling you that you now have an opportunity to articulate why you should not be consigned to eternal damnation.

Me: Eternal damnation? Lake of fire? Burning pit? Agony for the duration of all time? THAT eternal damnation?

The Lord God Almighty: Yes. Hell.

Me: You were actually serious about that?

The Lord God Almighty: Absolutely.

Me: Wow. You are like the all-powerful, omniscient Creator of matter, time, energy, space and everything else, and You actually punish some of Your creations with eternal misery for not being "good enough?" Are You kidding me?

The Lord God Almighty: Does it strike you as "funny?"

Me: Not even a little. It strikes me as crazy. With all due respect, You need help. You're a sick individual. Have You ever considered a shrink?

Last edited:

OMG now that is a good one guy.

Truth is, God if there is one as people want to believe, doesn't give a shit about what happens on earth as he allows everything, doesn't he. It's idiots who believe that doing good, doing right,helping your brother, or just being a good person has something to do with GOD. When really it just has to do with being a decent human being.

Most people think they are, but few really are. Few have ever experienced humanity in their lifes, HAVE YOU?

Last edited:
OMG now that is a good one guy.

Truth is, God if there is one as people want to believe, doesn't give a shit about what happens on earth as he allows everything, doesn't he. It's idiots who believe that doing good, doing right,helping your brother, or just being a good person has something to do with GOD. When really it just has to do with being a decent human being.

Most people think they are, but few really are. Few have ever experienced humanity in their lifes, HAVE YOU?

Actually, God cares quite alot. It's a shame so few bother to seek Him out.

Your question about experiencing humanity is meaningless unless you define what you mean by it. We are all humans. We all experience humanity every day by any obvious definition. So clearly you mean something that isn't obvious by it.

Forum List

Back