The "Weinerdog" is oficially a crackpot..

Unfortunately congressman Whiner is typical of the fringe hysterical left wingers in the democrat party these days.

"Weiner". I couldn't come up with a better name if i'd named him myself. Call him "Dick" for short.

I have to wonder if Rep. Weiner is really just this ignorant of the law (Which is sad on the basis that he has a part in creating them) or purposely providing false information (which is sad because our political representatives shouldn't be corrupt).

coming up for reelection every two years isn't easy for an american politician.
here is weiner trying to score some cheap points, loser.
another back door to keeping obamercair.

Anthony Weiner - Conflicted Clarence Thomas

PolitiFact | Rep. Anthony Weiner: Law clear that Justice Clarence Thomas must recuse himself from health care case

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

the guy who writes scotusblog was on Fox news. The number one source for news in America and he said. not one of the liberal judges on the supreme court will side with the weenie. they will stand firmly at Thomas' side. Care for a weenie roast?

Most rational minded folks knew he was a crackpot from day one. I reckon some of you are a little slower than most.

PolitiFact | Rep. Anthony Weiner: Law clear that Justice Clarence Thomas must recuse himself from health care case

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

You, an alleged attorney should know that Weiner doesn't have a argument. You should read section Title 28 of the U.S. Code.

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

That Weiner is either lying or misinformed? How does that hurt anyone but Weiner or anyone decieved by him?

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

That Weiner is either lying or misinformed? How does that hurt anyone but Weiner or anyone decieved by him?

weenie is trying to save obie wan's ass. it won't work but he's trying.

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

You, an alleged attorney should know that Weiner doesn't have a argument. You should read section Title 28 of the U.S. Code.

I am quite familiar with the rule.

How can you not think he has a conflict or an apparent bias?

scotusblog.com

Remember all the backroom deals Obama and his cronies had with the health insurance companies when creating the Obamacare bill? Did Weiner speak out against that? I hope so.

scotusblog.com

Remember all the backroom deals Obama and his cronies had with the health insurance companies when creating the Obamacare bill? Did Weiner speak out against that? I hope so.

judges are required to recuse if they are biased or if there is an APPEARANCE of bias.

i don't believe the president is subject to the same concerns. I also don't recall you complaining when Cheney devised our energy policy in the back room with oil company and auto company execs and lobbyists.

just sayin.

scotusblog.com

judges are required to recuse if they are biased or if there is an APPEARANCE of bias.

i don't believe the president is subject to the same concerns. I also don't recall you complaining when Cheney devised our energy policy in the back room with oil company and auto company execs and lobbyists.

just sayin.

:lol: The President and politicians SHOULD be subject to the "same concerns." There's a term for that: Crony Capitalism.

And what is this crap about me not complaining about Cheney? Where have I ever said anything positive about Cheney or Bush? You've obviously got me confused with somebody else.

I don't even see how you could possibly consider this as an appearance of bias.

Will he or his family make money by making the decision one way or another?

The answer is no. There's no conflict here.

truth hurts, huh?

I am quite familiar with the rule.

How can you not think he has a conflict or an apparent bias?

For the simple reason that he nor his wife would directly benefit financially by ruling against Obamacare. She works for the Heritage foundation and they are not inline to benefit by such a ruling either.

For a person that is quite familiar with Title 28 you sure got it wrong.

Forum List

Back