The expected Politifact fact-check is in: Trump said polar ice caps at are a record high.

The climate "scientists" have been caught fudging data a few too many times

Zero credibility

See? There is LITERALLY nothing too stupid or dishonest that Trump can say that the cult won't believe.

If Trump said the sun revolves around the Earth, and Politifact rated it as Pants on Fire,

the first ten posts here from the tards would be to remind us that (they think) Politifact is biased to the Left.

Trump didn't say it dumbass, I did and it's true

Gawd you're an annoying twit

Zero credibility

See? There is LITERALLY nothing too stupid or dishonest that Trump can say that the cult won't believe.

If Trump said the sun revolves around the Earth, and Politifact rated it as Pants on Fire,

the first ten posts here from the tards would be to remind us that (they think) Politifact is biased to the Left.

So Global Warming *is* a hoax by the Chinese? The polar ice caps *are* at a record high?

If you believe it, just say it.

And Trump's statement is rated.....

Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire rating is reserved for those lies that are so fake that they're worse than false.
Yes, worse than false. In this case because Trump not only lied, but got it backward. That is, polar ice caps are at an all time high.

Why is Trump so full of shit?
Donald Trump gets polar ice trend backwards

Arctic Ice Cap Growing at Tremendous Rate · Guardian Liberty Voice

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

And now it's global COOLING! Return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 29% in a year | Daily Mail Online

:yes_text12:

Zero credibility

So Global Warming *is* a hoax by the Chinese? The polar ice caps *are* at a record high?

Another dumbfuck that can't read. I said they've been caught fudging data.

Freaking loon stop building strawmen

Zero credibility

So you DO buy the latest Global Warming 'scientists' claim that SANDWICHES cause Global Warming?! :p

So, NYC, did you and your family have to move inland to escape the flooding coastlines as a result of all those melting ice caps that was supposed to happen by now?

Bwuhahaha........
You are one fucking silly bastard. That article pointed out how, by doing things a bit different, we could produce this food in a manner that created less GHGs. That you are so dishonest as to make that into what you did is simply an indicator that you are basically dishonest like all the other 'Conservatives'.

The treasonous far senile old orange clown stated that the polar caps are getting larger. That is an out an out lie. Easily checked with our scientific agencies, those of Japan, the EU, China, or even Russia. You really think that parroting that old bastards lies makes you look intelligent? President Pussy Grabber is going to go down as the stupidest person ever to infest the White House.

Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire rating is reserved for those lies that are so fake that they're worse than false.
Yes, worse than false. In this case because Trump not only lied, but got it backward. That is, polar ice caps are at an all time high.

And now it's global COOLING! Return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 29% in a year | Daily Mail Online

And, like President Pussy Grabber, you are a stupid lying fuck.

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Zero credibility

So you DO buy the latest Global Warming 'scientists' claim that SANDWICHES cause Global Warming?! :p

So, NYC, did you and your family have to move inland to escape the flooding coastlines as a result of all those melting ice caps that was supposed to happen by now?

Bwuhahaha........
You are one fucking silly bastard. That article pointed out how, by doing things a bit different, we could produce this food in a manner that created less GHGs. That you are so dishonest as to make that into what you did is simply an indicator that you are basically dishonest like all the other 'Conservatives'.

The treasonous far senile old orange clown stated that the polar caps are getting larger. That is an out an out lie. Easily checked with our scientific agencies, those of Japan, the EU, China, or even Russia. You really think that parroting that old bastards lies makes you look intelligent? President Pussy Grabber is going to go down as the stupidest person ever to infest the White House.

So I embarrassed your 'scientists' who claimed NYC would be under water by now due to Global Warming caused by COW FARTS years ago - now SANDWICHES, pointed out how the ice caps aren't anywhere near melted, and you get TRIGGERED and insult Trump for being more right about the Caps than Al Gore and his 'scientists' were....

Bwuhahaha.......

Zero credibility

I'm not building strawmen. I'm quoting Trump.

And his idiocy is something you seem intent on dismissing as meaningless gibberish. You're in excellent company.

Pants on Fire!

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Time for Trumpies to start attacking the University of Colorado!

When you can't measure up, attack the measuring stick. Its the Trumpie way.

Time to turn the page on 'The Great Global Warming Swindle.' It's a Communist/Globalist ponzi scheme. All you have to do is take a closer look at who's doing all the hysterical fear mongering. They're all Communist/Globalists.

In the end, the planet cools, the planet warms. It's completely unnecessary to surrender your freedom & liberty to a NWO Global Government. Folks just need to stop panicking and stay calm. Don't buy into fear.
I see. These things just happen without reason? Are you truly that stupid. Well, yes, really you are.

At present, we are on the downside in the Milankovic Cycles, and on a slight down cycle in the TSI. Yet we are rapidly warming. That only thing that has changed is that we have added GHGs to the atmosphere, CO2 from 280 ppm to 400+ ppm, CH4 700 ppb to over 1850 ppb. Yes, we are the reason that we see this.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

Or, you could have manned up and just said that what Trump said was ignorant...
Posting THIS was WAY more fun:

"So you DO buy the latest Global Warming 'scientists' claim that SANDWICHES cause Global Warming?! :p

Bwuhahaha........"
Posting that way simply proves what a lying fool that you are.

Pants on Fire!

Wow. Now you can be a stupid lying fuck to the Left and not having even said a word. Yet they can print 10,000 lies and it is the gospel truth.

Actually it makes the insane Global Warming prophets embarrassed by pointing out all the 'The Science Is Settled' predictions we were hostilely told would happen never happened....yet here they are AGAIN attacking us again and making more predictions.

Zero credibility

And his idiocy is something you seem intent on dismissing as meaningless gibberish. You're in excellent company.

Meh I've always considered you an idiot so there is that

Now run along doofus with the childish avatar

Actually it makes the insane Global Warming prophets embarrassed by pointing out all the 'The Science Is Settled' predictions we were hostilely told would happen never happened....yet here they are AGAIN attacking us again and making more predictions.

It's a gigantic wealth redistribution scam

It's a gigantic wealth redistribution scam
Al Gore's house sucks enough electricity to run a small town......

Considering the source, it doesn't amount to much.

Which seems to be the same as your estimation of Trump's idiocy. As you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If even folks like yourself have no use for the idiot ramblings of Trump, surely you can understand why folks left of say, Ken Starr, don't have much use for him either.

Considering the source, it doesn't amount to much.

Which seems to be the same as your estimation of Trump's idiocy. As you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If even folks like yourself have no use for the idiot ramblings of Trump, surely you can understand why folks left of say, Ken Starr, don't have much use for him either.

I'm not quoting Trump you buffoon.

You can't respond without inserting Trump..butthurt loon

See this is why nobody takes you serious, you're on RDerp level

Pants on Fire!

And the ice is surrounded by water, lots of water...

Makes me think he was making models with his covfefe on a piece of glass before it went up his nose.

Forum List

Back