The expected Politifact fact-check is in: Trump said polar ice caps at are a record high.

Trump still no where near Barry:

ACA will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower health care premiums, and if you like your plan / doc you can keep them ...

:p

Oh The horror, you can’t speak of the Masiaboma like that, liberals on here will get their panties wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.

at least that info made some people billionaires.

how much is trump profiting off what he said?
You can always hope. People like the Trump kids LOVE killing beautiful animals.

5058-1501502620-5efad04ebdad6eed66fa90085c0e990c.jpg

They'll probably do it until Republicans make shooting unarmed b...ks legal.
so you know al gore lied to you.

you just can't publically admit it.

Al claimed it would be gone by 2013, and you assbags didn't bat an eye.
Don't care what Gore said. It's about the science and the overwhelming number of climate scientists believe AGW is real. It's obvious you don't have a clue or you'd be arguing the science, not bringing up Gore.

Al claimed it would be gone by 2013, and you assbags didn't bat an eye.
Don't care what Gore said. It's about the science and the overwhelming number of climate scientists believe AGW is real. It's obvious you don't have a clue or you'd be arguing the science, not bringing up Gore.
I'm fully aware of climate change.

I'm also aware of just how full of shit you leftists are, your double standards are astounding.

You really should check the list of countries that signed the Paris Accords. Then try and calculate the odds that every nation on our planet save one is in on your conspiracy.

You'll find the likelihood of your conspiracy being real is that number that comes just after zero.

Irrelevant. They've obviously gone all-in on the Communist Globalist ponzi scheme. But that doesn't mean we have to. I'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman, rather than with the Communist Globalist assholes.

The ludicrously long odds of your conspiracy are immediately relevant. As the less likely it is, the less plausible it is. The more fantastically complicated, ludicrously complex, and stupidly elaborate the conspiracy becomes.....the less plausible it is.

Conspiracy theorists tend to ignore such things as plausibility. Rational people don't. And its the rational people that I'm shaping my argument for.

Your explanation ignores overwhelming evidence from enormously diverse sources and is fantastically implausible. Rendering it a very poor explanation of events.

Who's behind the hysterical fear mongering. You obviously haven't figured that out yet. Once you do, you'll understand what's going on. Like i said, i'll take my chances. I value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman

Again, I'll go with the data. You're starting with your conspiracy and then selectively ignoring anything that contradicts it. Including how stupidly implausible your conspiracy is....as every nation on earth save one would have to be in on it.

I'm not willing to ignore what you do. Nor would any rational person. And neither your freedom nor your liberty are served by ignoring overwhelming evidence and inventing ludicrously implausible conspiracy fantasies.

Hey you wanna live in fear of your Global Warming Boogeyman, so be it. Just don't force the rest of us to. I'm not going along with the agenda. Sorry bout that.

I refuse to ignore the overwhelming evidence that your fantasies require. I also refuse to ignore the ludicrous implausibility of your theory mandates I ignore.

Neither your freedom nor your liberty is enhanced by ignoring evidence and embracing fantasy.

Trump is not. Look at your own chart. The ice levels in 2016 are *way* below the 1981 to 2000 mean values.

20170928_gore2_0.png

The black line is 2016. The gray line is the mean value. Even the lowest deviation of the the lowest mean value is significantly higher than the 2016 values. Utterly obliterating Trump's claim that the polar ice levels are at 'record highs'.

Yet despite this you believed him.
And demonstrated my point that Trumpies don't fact check and they don't ask questions. They just mindlessly nod and grin, apeing what they've been told to think.

Even when by their *own sources*, the claims they are repeating are demonstrably false.

Forum List

Back