The expected Politifact fact-check is in: Trump said polar ice caps at are a record high.

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
And Trump's statement is rated.....

Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire rating is reserved for those lies that are so fake that they're worse than false.
Yes, worse than false. In this case because Trump not only lied, but got it backward. That is, polar ice caps are at an all time high.

Why is Trump so full of shit?
Donald Trump gets polar ice trend backwards

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.

at least that info made some people billionaires.

how much is trump profiting off what he said?

The climate "scientists" have been caught fudging data a few too many times

Zero credibility

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.
Thought?!?! :abgg2q.jpg:
That's what al gore said!

Are you saying he's a lying pile of shit that used fear tactics to make him self rich of leftist sheeple?

say it isn't so
No, that is not at all what Al Gore said. He said it was possible that it could be gone by 2013. As is, it is very rapidly declining in volume and extant.

Are you saying he's a lying pile of shit that used fear tactics to make him self rich of leftist sheeple?

say it isn't so
Dumb ass, Gore inherited a small fortune that he invested in high tech stocks when they were on a downer, and made that into a large fortune. You just have to tell lies on people all the time. don't you.

say it isn't so
Dumb ass, Gore inherited a small fortune that he invested in high tech stocks when they were on a downer, and made that into a large fortune. You just have to tell lies on people all the time. don't you.

What the hell, Gore inherited a small fortune....you mean he couldn't do squat on his own?

Trump still no where near Barry:

ACA will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower health care premiums, and if you like your plan / doc you can keep them ...

:p

say it isn't so

What the hell, Gore inherited a small fortune....you mean he couldn't do squat on his own?
No, I mean he was one of the lucky ones, and he used that to good effect, and made it into a larger one.

Politifact lies. Did you know about all the penguins that starved to death because the ice stretched so far they couldn't get to the ocean to eat?
So, what are you going to believe? Bullshit climate propaganda or dead birds stranded on too much ice?
Thousands of penguin chicks starve in Antarctica
Oh my, have you noticed that the Antarctic is at the opposite end of the world as the Arctic? God, you 'Conservatives' are so fucking stupid.

Thought?!?!
That's what al gore said! Are you saying he's a lying pile of shit that used fear tactics to make himself rich of leftist sheeple? say it isn't so
Thought the topic was the ice caps, not Gore. Like I've said many times, those that know the subject, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore.

Politifact lies. Did you know about all the penguins that starved to death because the ice stretched so far they couldn't get to the ocean to eat?
So, what are you going to believe? Bullshit climate propaganda or dead birds stranded on too much ice?
Thousands of penguin chicks starve in Antarctica
Oh my, have you noticed that the Antarctic is at the opposite end of the world as the Arctic? God, you 'Conservatives' are so fucking stupid.

Did you notice the link discusses both caps?

God, you loons are so fucking stupid

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Image 6 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

S_iqr_timeseries.png

Both the Arctic and Antarctic Sea Ice are outside the two deviation range. Not that I really expect any of you 'Conservatives' to have the slightest idea of what that means. The porcine old hog is equally wrong about the Antarctic.

Will Ted Frazier admit to purchasing carbon credits? Yes or no? He is that stupid, and we all know he believes every word out of Gore's lying fat face. Therefore, we all know he has purchased carbon credits. I mean he would have to right? He would not want to be a hypocrite, would he? I mean these are the types of fucknuts that defend Al Gore at every turn. So, that automatically means they purchased carbon credits, right? RIGHT!?

So, will Ted Frazier, the board moron, admit that he did? Or will he ignore this particular post? Will he giggle and pretend I have not called him out for his stupidity and that is how deals with his cognitive dissonance?

Hey Frazier!!! How much money have YOOOOOU personally spent on carbon credits?

Will Ted Frazier admit to purchasing carbon credits? Yes or no? He is that stupid, and we all know he believes every word out of Gore's lying fat face. Therefore, we all know he has purchased carbon credits. I mean he would have to right? He would not want to be a hypocrite, would he? I mean these are the types of fucknuts that defend Al Gore at every turn. So, that automatically means they purchased carbon credits, right? RIGHT!?

So, will Ted Frazier, the board moron, admit that he did? Or will he ignore this particular post? Will he giggle and pretend I have not called him out for his stupidity and that is how deals with his cognitive dissonance?

Hey Frazier!!! How much money have YOOOOOU personally spent on carbon credits?
Theo didnt mention ice caps.

Trump still no where near Barry:

ACA will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower health care premiums, and if you like your plan / doc you can keep them ...

:p
This thread was so good, that easy had to talk about Obamacare. LMAO.

Forum List

Back