Santorum attacks Romney, JFK, Separation of Church and State.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Santorum, possible GOP presidential candidate, attacks Romney on health care

But Rick Santorum, a former US Senator from Pennsylvania who is courting conservatives as he weighs a presidential run, came to Massachusetts and did just that today, blaming Kennedy for marginalizing religion in public life and Romney for signing the Massachusetts health care law.

Santorum's criticisms were striking not only because he targeted two of the state's political figures on their home turf --- even criticizing the first Catholic president in a speech to a Catholic group -- but also because he campaigned for Romney in 2008.

And it gets better from there. Later he takes questions on Sharia Law...Irony?

Santorum won't be able to overcome his google problem anyway.

Google problem?

Romney does have the Massachusetts Health care issues to deal with. Quite frankly, I think it was an experiment that we know hasnt worked out well. Unlike Obama who turns around and tries something thats failed at the Federal level, I dont think Romney is that naive.

You honestly think that is going to be a problem?

Rick Santorum does.

Santorum Talks About Longtime Google Problem : Roll Call

Santorum himself sounded slightly defeated when asked about it recently.
“It’s one guy. You know who it is. The Internet allows for this type of vulgarity to circulate. It’s unfortunate that we have someone who obviously has some issues. But he has an opportunity to speak,” Santorum told Roll Call.
But Roll Call has learned that former staffers consulted technology experts years ago about their options. Ultimately, they found there was little they could do.
“You can bury anything on the Internet,” said David Urban, a Santorum ally and former chief of staff for former Sen. Arlen Specter (Pa.). “But at what financial cost and at what political cost? You can bury a bad story. But how do you bury your own name?”
Santorum, meanwhile, suggested a double standard, especially in what appears to be a new era of civility in the wake of the Arizona shootings.
“It’s just a sad commentary,” he told Roll Call. “You want to talk about incivility. I don’t know of anybody on the left who came to my defense for the incivility with respect to those things.”
Urban called on liberal leaders to do just that.
“If somebody had a website up that maligned somebody who wasn’t a white, Christian, conservative, male, Rachel Maddow’s head would explode,” he said. “Where’s Rachel Maddow on this?”

I have to agree he is not aiming to carry Mass, so he is playing to the rest of the country.

The google bomb problem can be done to any politician. And as more news grows on him, it will vanish into the back pages of the site.

Isn't it funny when a Republican say things against another person, it's always a ATTACK.

anyone else notice this little game.?

Nobody gets this?

Santorum has sniffed out what a few others have picked up on:

There's a pretty good chance neither Huckabee nor Palin will run.

That leaves the crackpot Christian right up for grabs.

Forum List

Back