The expected Politifact fact-check is in: Trump said polar ice caps at are a record high.

So Global Warming *is* a hoax by the Chinese? The polar ice caps *are* at a record high?

If you believe it, just say it.

Another dumbfuck that can't read. I said they've been caught fudging data.

Freaking loon stop building strawmen

I'm not building strawmen. I'm quoting Trump.

And his idiocy is something you seem intent on dismissing as meaningless gibberish. You're in excellent company.

Meh I've always considered you an idiot so there is that

Now run along doofus with the childish avatar

Considering the source, it doesn't amount to much.

Which seems to be the same as your estimation of Trump's idiocy. As you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If even folks like yourself have no use for the idiot ramblings of Trump, surely you can understand why folks left of say, Ken Starr, don't have much use for him either.

I'm not quoting Trump you buffoon.

I am. Specifically, Trump's idiot claims that Global Warming is a hoax by the chinese. And that the ice caps are at an all time high.

You can't respond without inserting Trump..butthurt loon

In a thread about Trump.....you're getting upset because I'm quoting Trump?

Laughing.......are you okay?

Time to turn the page on 'The Great Global Warming Swindle.' It's a Communist/Globalist ponzi scheme. All you have to do is take a closer look at who's doing all the hysterical fear mongering. They're all Communist/Globalists.

In the end, the planet cools, the planet warms. It's completely unnecessary to surrender your freedom & liberty to a NWO Global Government. Folks just need to stop panicking and stay calm. Don't buy into fear.

You.....you get that every single country in the world except the US are part of the Paris Accords, right?

Your conspiracy would literally have to include the entire world save the United States. Then again, you are spouting 'NWO' nonsense. So clearly you're not afraid of ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate conspiracies backed by nothing.

All you have to do is take a close look at who's behind all the hysterical fear mongering. They're all Communist Globalists. The original founder of 'Greenpeace' recognized that Environmentalism was being hijacked by them. He got out. You should read up some on what he has to say.

So *every* nation save the US, without exception, is part of this grand conspiracy of yours?

And of course, Trump blames the Chinese. Is he delusional.....or do you now have to ape the idiot claim that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese?

Who's behind the hysterical fear mongering over 'Global Warming?' Do your own research, and then get back to me.

Time to turn the page on 'The Great Global Warming Swindle.' It's a Communist/Globalist ponzi scheme. All you have to do is take a closer look at who's doing all the hysterical fear mongering. They're all Communist/Globalists.

In the end, the planet cools, the planet warms. It's completely unnecessary to surrender your freedom & liberty to a NWO Global Government. Folks just need to stop panicking and stay calm. Don't buy into fear.

You.....you get that every single country in the world except the US are part of the Paris Accords, right?

Your conspiracy would literally have to include the entire world save the United States. Then again, you are spouting 'NWO' nonsense. So clearly you're not afraid of ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate conspiracies backed by nothing.

All you have to do is take a close look at who's behind all the hysterical fear mongering. They're all Communist Globalists. The original founder of 'Greenpeace' recognized that Environmentalism was being hijacked by them. He got out. You should read up some on what he has to say.

So *every* nation save the US, without exception, is part of this grand conspiracy of yours?

And of course, Trump blames the Chinese. Is he delusional.....or do you now have to ape the idiot claim that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese?

Who's behind the hysterical fear mongering over 'Global Warming?' Do your own research, and then get back to me.

Again, every nation but the US is in the Paris Accords. For your conspiracy to be true......every nation save one would have to be in on it.

That's ludicrously unlikely.

Another dumbfuck that can't read. I said they've been caught fudging data.

Freaking loon stop building strawmen

And his idiocy is something you seem intent on dismissing as meaningless gibberish. You're in excellent company.

Which seems to be the same as your estimation of Trump's idiocy. As you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

If even folks like yourself have no use for the idiot ramblings of Trump, surely you can understand why folks left of say, Ken Starr, don't have much use for him either.

I am. Specifically, Trump's idiot claims that Global Warming is a hoax by the chinese. And that the ice caps are at an all time high.

I'm not mad, clown. You loon' s never ending Trump butt hurt has went past comical to just plain sad.

Now get past I think you're anything more than a butt hurt clown

I see. These things just happen without reason? Are you truly that stupid. Well, yes, really you are.

At present, we are on the downside in the Milankovic Cycles, and on a slight down cycle in the TSI. Yet we are rapidly warming. That only thing that has changed is that we have added GHGs to the atmosphere, CO2 from 280 ppm to 400+ ppm, CH4 700 ppb to over 1850 ppb. Yes, we are the reason that we see this.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

Gee, the planet warms. Imagine that? It's completely unnecessary to panic and surrender your freedom & liberty to a Communist Globalist World Government. You really should check out what the original founder of Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore, has to say about the Communist hijacking of Environmentalism.

I'm not mad, clown. You loon' s never ending Trump butt hurt has went past comical to just plain sad.

We've gotten to see you to go all in in support of the sleaziest person to ever hold the office of president of the US,

IOW, your hypocrisy is priceless.

Smiling....now its 'butt hurt' to accurately quote Trump?

Then Trump's twitter feed must really be butt hurt as Trump's idiot claim that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese is still in his twitter feed.

Again, every nation but the US is in the Paris Accords. For your conspiracy to be true......every nation save one would have to be in on it.

You really should check out what Dr. Patrick Moore has to say about the Communist Globalist hijacking of Environmentalism.

I see. These things just happen without reason? Are you truly that stupid. Well, yes, really you are.

At present, we are on the downside in the Milankovic Cycles, and on a slight down cycle in the TSI. Yet we are rapidly warming. That only thing that has changed is that we have added GHGs to the atmosphere, CO2 from 280 ppm to 400+ ppm, CH4 700 ppb to over 1850 ppb. Yes, we are the reason that we see this.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

Gee, the planet warms. Imagine that? It's completely unnecessary to panic and surrender your freedom & liberty to a Communist Globalist World Government. You really should check out what the original founder of Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore, has to say about the Communist hijacking of Environmentalism.
Is Patrick Moore a climatologist?

He got out when he saw the hijacking. It is a Communist Globalist ponzi scheme. Time to move on.

You really should check out what Dr. Patrick Moore has to say about the Communist Globalist hijacking of Environmentalism.

You really should check the list of countries that signed the Paris Accords. Then try and calculate the odds that every nation on our planet save one is in on your conspiracy.

You'll find the likelihood of your conspiracy being real is that number that comes just after zero.

He got out when he saw the hijacking. It is a Communist Globalist ponzi scheme. Time to move on.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the evidence. Not your ludicrously unlikely conspiracy theory.

You really should check the list of countries that signed the Paris Accords. Then try and calculate the odds that every nation on our planet save one is in on your conspiracy.

You'll find the likelihood of your conspiracy being real is that number that comes just after zero.

Irrelevant. They've obviously gone all-in on the Communist Globalist ponzi scheme. But that doesn't mean we have to. I'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman, rather than with the Communist Globalist assholes.

Irrelevant. They've obviously gone all-in on the Communist Globalist ponzi scheme. But that doesn't mean we have to. I'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman, rather than with the Communist Globalist assholes.

The ludicrously long odds of your conspiracy are immediately relevant. As the less likely it is, the less plausible it is. The more fantastically complicated, ludicrously complex, and stupidly elaborate the conspiracy becomes.....the less plausible it is.

Conspiracy theorists tend to ignore such things as plausibility. Rational people don't. And its the rational people that I'm shaping my argument for.

Your explanation ignores overwhelming evidence from enormously diverse sources and is fantastically implausible. Rendering it a very poor explanation of events.

The ludicrously long odds of your conspiracy are immediately relevant. As the less likely it is, the less plausible it is. The more fantastically complicated, ludicrously complex, and stupidly elaborate the conspiracy becomes.....the less plausible it is.

Conspiracy theorists tend to ignore such things as plausibility. Rational people don't. And its the rational people that I'm shaping my argument for.

Your explanation ignores overwhelming evidence from enormously diverse sources and is fantastically implausible. Rendering it a very poor explanation of events.

Who's behind the hysterical fear mongering. You obviously haven't figured that out yet. Once you do, you'll understand what's going on. Like i said, i'll take my chances. I value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman

Who's behind the hysterical fear mongering. You obviously haven't figured that out yet. Once you do, you'll understand what's going on. Like i said, i'll take my chances. I value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman

Again, I'll go with the data. You're starting with your conspiracy and then selectively ignoring anything that contradicts it. Including how stupidly implausible your conspiracy is....as every nation on earth save one would have to be in on it.

I'm not willing to ignore what you do. Nor would any rational person. And neither your freedom nor your liberty are served by ignoring overwhelming evidence and inventing ludicrously implausible conspiracy fantasies.

Again, I'll go with the data. You're starting with your conspiracy and then selectively ignoring anything that contradicts it. Including how stupidly implausible your conspiracy is....as every nation on earth save one would have to be in on it.

I'm not willing to ignore what you do. Nor would any rational person. And neither your freedom nor your liberty are served by ignoring overwhelming evidence and inventing ludicrously implausible conspiracy fantasies.

Hey you wanna live in fear of your Global Warming Boogeyman, so be it. Just don't force the rest of us to. I'm not going along with the agenda. Sorry bout that.

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.
Thought?!?! :abgg2q.jpg:
That's what al gore said!

Are you saying he's a lying pile of shit that used fear tactics to make him self rich of leftist sheeple?

say it isn't so
Dumb ass, Gore inherited a small fortune that he invested in high tech stocks when they were on a downer, and made that into a large fortune. You just have to tell lies on people all the time. don't you.
so you are claiming that he didn't go from millionaire to billionaire by scaring you into selling him carbon credits.

you aren't even the lead sheep, you are the one at the end of the line

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.
Thought?!?!
That's what al gore said! Are you saying he's a lying pile of shit that used fear tactics to make himself rich of leftist sheeple? say it isn't so
Thought the topic was the ice caps, not Gore. Like I've said many times, those that know the subject, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore.
Al claimed it would be gone by 2013, and you assbags didn't bat an eye.
gore claims to be some kind of informed pro about the subject

trumps claim is oppositional, he makes no claim nor pretends to be a pro on it.

you ***** lose your fucking minds

the subject is, as almost always, you fools have a huge double standard.

at least that info made some people billionaires.

how much is trump profiting off what he said?
Who said that?
al gore

claimed they would be gone by 2013 and that polar bears would all be dead

no leftist outrage that he made himself a billionaire on that huge pile of lies.

Forum List

Back