The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies....

tp1.jpg

That settles it.

The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies....

tp1.jpg

Yes a subsidiary of theirs and then the Wash. times itself was the first to report the blockbuster news that the president was educated in a radical madrassa, career ender for sure.

Deflection. Stay on topic.

"Deflection" is the key. Sheriff Joe has been getting killed here over the sex abuse cases and the DOJ findings. This birther bullshit is his way to win back the Sun City seniors crowd who was pissed about the sex abuse stuff, since the sex abuse cases happened next to Sun City in El Mirage.

The sex cases are old news and not related to this topic. This is a serious matter any way you put it. The presidents own documents were forged. That means felony crimes were committed.

Everything that the MCSO ( Maricopa County Sheriffs Office) does or fails to do is related to this case. You want to claim they are experts with impeccable credentials, yet you want to ignore the failings that have ruined the reputation of the MCSO, hence all the settled lawsuits.

You are like a "back eastener" of the 1880's, reading cheap novels on the exploits of Buffalo Bill and Wild Bill Hickcock. Study your topic.

All I know is that I was born in Honolulu, HI. in 1953, and my birth certificate has my footprints on it.
Obies' BC don't look anything like mine, but then again, mine is genuine! Still have the original.

True story.................

"Deflection" is the key. Sheriff Joe has been getting killed here over the sex abuse cases and the DOJ findings. This birther bullshit is his way to win back the Sun City seniors crowd who was pissed about the sex abuse stuff, since the sex abuse cases happened next to Sun City in El Mirage.

The sex cases are old news and not related to this topic. This is a serious matter any way you put it. The presidents own documents were forged. That means felony crimes were committed.

Everything that the MCSO ( Maricopa County Sheriffs Office) does or fails to do is related to this case. You want to claim they are experts with impeccable credentials, yet you want to ignore the failings that have ruined the reputation of the MCSO, hence all the settled lawsuits.

You are like a "back eastener" of the 1880's, reading cheap novels on the exploits of Buffalo Bill and Wild Bill Hickcock. Study your topic.

Your last suggestion won't happen....Muddy's part of the insipidly stubborn, willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger bunch who have a serious case of myopia when it comes to Obama.

Deflection. Stay on topic.

Wow.

Really?

And, where is the proof of forgery? Where's the proof of these felonies?

Try not to be so desperate and gullible. It's embarrassing to watch.

Do you find this guy credible?

Ivan Zatkovich :: Computers & Technology - Telecommunications :: JurisPro Expert Witness Directory :: Florida

All I know is that I was born in Honolulu, HI. in 1953, and my birth certificate has my footprints on it.
Obies' BC don't look anything like mine, but then again, mine is genuine! Still have the original.

Really?

I wonder why Obama didn't get a copy of one like yours to use for his ruse? It would have made it easier.

Maybe Obama's like the guy who tried to pass a $1,000,000 bill at Walmart or the guys who counterfeit Monopoly money, instead of U.S. currency.

Do you find this guy credible?

Ivan Zatkovich :: Computers & Technology - Telecommunications :: JurisPro Expert Witness Directory :: Florida

No.

Do you find this woman credible?

GOVERNOR JANICE K. BREWER

Official Website of Arizona State Governor Janice K. Brewer - Contact Us

Wow.

Really?

And one can easily respond to your post with the line: "and, you too, Brutus?"
I rarely post in the conspiracy section, if hardly at all, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, but the whole Obie birth certificate allegation has always stuck in my ass like a small straight pin, as I know what my birth certificate looks like from 1953 (has my footprints on it!), and Hawaii wasn't even a state at that time, but a territory of the U.S..
Obie's B.C., could be construed, as a made-up computer generated printout.
I can't prove it, but it has no bio-identifying prints on it!
Mine does, tho'. :eusa_shifty:

Wow.

Really?

Where's the proof? Right here:

Watch the evidence unfold:
MCSO: Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation (Full Press Conference) - YouTube

Maricopa County Sheriff Department evidence on Obama Selective Service Card proving forgery
Selective Service - YouTube

Wow.

Really?

MCSO: Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation (Full Press Conference) - YouTube

Maricopa County Sheriff Department evidence on Obama Selective Service Card proving forgery

How long did the Old Coot Posse exam the birth certificate on file in Hawaii?

I've seen differences in birth certificates from the same state however.

Really?

I wonder why Obama didn't get a copy of one like yours to use for his ruse? It would have made it easier.

Maybe Obama's like the guy who tried to pass a $1,000,000 bill at Walmart or the guys who counterfeit Monopoly money, instead of U.S. currency.

Even though you do not mean it this way, THAT IS a legitimate question! :clap2:
But, of course, you are of the mindset that Gov't doesn't screwup anything, especially when it comes to potentially super-serious cover-ups.
Carry on SJ.............................................:lol:

Wow.

Really?

How long did the Old Coot Posse exam the birth certificate on file in Hawaii?
What file? The one that Director of Health Fukino said that was half typed and half handwritten or the one that Gov Albercrombie couldn't find except for a handwritten notation.

Wow.

Really?

I rarely post in the conspiracy section, if hardly at all, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, but the whole Obie birth certificate allegation has always stuck in my ass like a small straight pin, as I know what my birth certificate looks like from 1953 (has my footprints on it!), and Hawaii wasn't even a state at that time, but a territory of the U.S..

What you have with footprints is the birth certificate from the hospital. I also have mine, and was told it is not considered a legal document when I applied for a passport. (Exact words, "That's just a pretty piece of paper the hospital gave your mom")

I had to get a stamped copy of my Certificate Of Live Birth from the State of Illinois to get the passport.

Wow.

Really?

What you have with footprints is the birth certificate from the hospital. I also have mine, and was told it is not considered a legal document when I applied for a passport. (Exact words, "That's just a pretty piece of paper the hospital gave your mom")

I had to get a stamped copy of my Certificate Of Live Birth from the State of Illinois to get the passport.

Stamp, or no stamp, at least I know mine is MORE legitimate then his!
A stamp from Illinois!??!
Hell, if the feds are okaying a state stamp from Illinois, they'll okay a stamp from Oingo Boingo, Kenya........or a stamp from the Armpit-Of-Creation, Indonesia...........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.
Well, you got my drift..............("a state stamp from Illinois", yesiree, thatz a legit one:lol:).

Stamp, or no stamp, at least I know mine is MORE legitimate then his!
A stamp from Illinois!??!
Hell, if the feds are okaying a state stamp from Illinois, they'll okay a stamp from Oingo Boingo, Kenya........or a stamp from the Armpit-Of-Creation, Indonesia...........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.
Well, you got my drift..............("a state stamp from Illinois", yesiree, thatz a legit one:lol:).

Well, it's apparent you've never seen a legal copy of your own birth certificate, or you would know that by stamped, that it has a raised and notarized state seal on it.

The Washington Times has gone Full Retard????

Stop the Presses!

harper....:eusa_silenced: i told you...

http://theobamafile.com/

I've read everything I could get my hands on about Barack Barry Hussein [Soebarkah] Soetoro Obama II in the last four years and I know less about him now than I did at the beginning. I know he is the source of most of what you think you know about him, and Obama has admitted himself that a lot of it is made up. I know that Obama would not be able to get a driver's license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with the personal documentation he has provided to support his eligibility to serve as POTUS -- and would someone explain how anybody can get any job without presenting their scholastic and medical records?

actually though his illegal alien uncle has a mass DL ss #... etc...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/29/obamas-uncle-charged-with-drunken-driving/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back