The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious. You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

Read this with a open mind
Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

Last edited:
Yeah maybe Romney will have to flip-flop on this issue too. The Moonie times is hardly the Washington post, keep dreaming of phantom smoking guns and push this issue hard until Romney has to publicly call the president an illegal alien, god this is going to be so good.

• Banned
Wrong forum. Conspiracy Theories is farther down.

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documents. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

Last edited:
BUMP up, I am against "censorship" no matter how bizarre the speech.

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documents. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

OK, Slick, riddle me this...

If these clowns are so expert, why have they and Orly been laughed out of about 20 courtrooms now?

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documnts. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

Is this the same Maricopa County Sheriff's Department that has cost us Maricopa County citizens $100 million in lawsuit settlements?

The same MCSO who failed to investigate 432 sex assault cases, most against children?

The same MCCO that had 3 of the top 4 officers resign or get fired and are now awaiting charges for misuse of authority and fraud?

The same MCSO that botched their political enemy cases so bad that the County Attorney and his top lawyers resigned or were fired and have been recommended for disbarment. Both had disbarment hearings and are awaiting the results.

I live in Maricopa County. You need to study your topic.

• Banned

|
|
|
V

If these clowns are so expert, why have they and Orly been laughed out of about 20 courtrooms now?
Well they never had evidence to present and nothing was ever heard on the merits. Now with this first formal investigation by a legitiment law enforcement agency with compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that his documents were forged, they will have to take this serious now. Taitz has nothing to do with this.

• Banned

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documnts. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

Is this the same Maricopa County Sheriff's Department that has cost us Maricopa County citizens $100 million in lawsuit settlements?

The same MCSO who failed to investigate 432 sex assault cases, most against children?

The same MCCO that had 3 of the top 4 officers resign or get fired and are now awaiting charges for misuse of authority and fraud?

The same MCSO that botched their political enemy cases so bad that the County Attorney and his top lawyers resigned or were fired and have been recommended for disbarment. Both had disbarment hearings and are awaiting the results.

Deflection. Stay on topic.

Yes, same bunch.............................

Well they never had evidence to present and nothing was ever heard on the merits. Now with this first formal investigation by a legitiment law enforcement agency with compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that his documents were forged, they will have to take this serious now. Taitz has nothing to do with this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M]Laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

"Deflection" is the key. Sheriff Joe has been getting killed here over the sex abuse cases and the DOJ findings. This birther bullshit is his way to win back the Sun City seniors crowd who was pissed about the sex abuse stuff, since the sex abuse cases happened next to Sun City in El Mirage.

|
|
|
V
your link is NOT from the Washington times though? So what does your accusations have to do with them?

"Deflection" is the key. Sheriff Joe has been getting killed here over the sex abuse cases and the DOJ findings. This birther bullshit is his way to win back the Sun City seniors crowd who was pissed about the sex abuse stuff, since the sex abuse cases happened next to Sun City in El Mirage.

The sex cases are old news and not related to this topic. This is a serious matter any way you put it. The presidents own documents were forged. That means felony crimes were committed.

Arpaio is going "FULL birther"; I just hope he goes SLEEPER very soon.

The presidents own documents were forged. That means felony crimes were committed.
NEXT, Defendants. Or did Obama forge these at birth, and Alinsky PLANT them when Obama was 10?

The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies....

tp1.jpg

Forum List

Back