The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mudslinger, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Mudslinger

Mudslinger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious. You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

Read this with a open mind
    Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,215
    Wrong forum. Conspiracy Theories is farther down.

|
    |
    |
    V

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,712
    Yeah maybe Romney will have to flip-flop on this issue too. The Moonie times is hardly the Washington post, keep dreaming of phantom smoking guns and push this issue hard until Romney has to publicly call the president an illegal alien, god this is going to be so good.

4. Mudslinger

Mudslinger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documents. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  5. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,966
    BUMP up, I am against "censorship" no matter how bizarre the speech.

6. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,215
    OK, Slick, riddle me this...

If these clowns are so expert, why have they and Orly been laughed out of about 20 courtrooms now?

7. Salt Jones

Salt Jones BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +510
    Is this the same Maricopa County Sheriff's Department that has cost us Maricopa County citizens $100 million in lawsuit settlements?

The same MCSO who failed to investigate 432 sex assault cases, most against children?

The same MCCO that had 3 of the top 4 officers resign or get fired and are now awaiting charges for misuse of authority and fraud?

The same MCSO that botched their political enemy cases so bad that the County Attorney and his top lawyers resigned or were fired and have been recommended for disbarment. Both had disbarment hearings and are awaiting the results.

I live in Maricopa County. You need to study your topic.

8. Mudslinger

Mudslinger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Well they never had evidence to present and nothing was ever heard on the merits. Now with this first formal investigation by a legitiment law enforcement agency with compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that his documents were forged, they will have to take this serious now. Taitz has nothing to do with this.

9. Mudslinger

Mudslinger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Deflection. Stay on topic.

10. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,966
    Is this the same Maricopa County Sheriff's Department that has cost us Maricopa County citizens $100 million in lawsuit settlements?

The same MCSO who failed to investigate 432 sex assault cases, most against children?

The same MCCO that had 3 of the top 4 officers resign or get fired and are now awaiting charges for misuse of authority and fraud?

The same MCSO that botched their political enemy cases so bad that the County Attorney and his top lawyers resigned or were fired and have been recommended for disbarment. Both had disbarment hearings and are awaiting the results.

I live in Maricopa County. You need to study your topic.
    Yes, same bunch.............................