The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

yes it is serious to see how our "news" media has degraded so much.

Wow.

Really?

And, where is the proof of forgery? Where's the proof of these felonies?

Try not to be so desperate and gullible. It's embarrassing to watch.

And one can easily respond to your post with the line: "and, you too, Brutus?"
I rarely post in the conspiracy section, if hardly at all, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, but the whole Obie birth certificate allegation has always stuck in my ass like a small straight pin, as I know what my birth certificate looks like from 1953 (has my footprints on it!), and Hawaii wasn't even a state at that time, but a territory of the U.S..
Obie's B.C., could be construed, as a made-up computer generated printout.
I can't prove it, but it has no bio-identifying prints on it!
Mine does, tho'. :eusa_shifty:

What you have with footprints is the birth certificate from the hospital. I also have mine, and was told it is not considered a legal document when I applied for a passport. (Exact words, "That's just a pretty piece of paper the hospital gave your mom")

I had to get a stamped copy of my Certificate Of Live Birth from the State of Illinois to get the passport.

there is a footprint of baby obama out there, i wonder if they could do a match...

Wow.

Really?

I rarely post in the conspiracy section, if hardly at all, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, but the whole Obie birth certificate allegation has always stuck in my ass like a small straight pin, as I know what my birth certificate looks like from 1953 (has my footprints on it!), and Hawaii wasn't even a state at that time, but a territory of the U.S..

What you have with footprints is the birth certificate from the hospital. I also have mine, and was told it is not considered a legal document when I applied for a passport. (Exact words, "That's just a pretty piece of paper the hospital gave your mom")

I had to get a stamped copy of my Certificate Of Live Birth from the State of Illinois to get the passport.
And one can get a computer generated: "Unable to locate, receipt $____. __"

And one can get a computer generated: "Unable to locate, receipt $____. __"
there is a footprint of baby obama out there, i wonder if they could do a match...

Stamp, or no stamp, at least I know mine is MORE legitimate then his!
A stamp from Illinois!??!
Hell, if the feds are okaying a state stamp from Illinois, they'll okay a stamp from Oingo Boingo, Kenya........or a stamp from the Armpit-Of-Creation, Indonesia...........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.
Well, you got my drift..............("a state stamp from Illinois", yesiree, thatz a legit one:lol:).

Well, it's apparent you've never seen a legal copy of your own birth certificate, or you would know that by stamped, that it has a raised and notarized state seal on it.

Well, whatever, I'm making this crap up.................NOT! :mad:

images

Do you think the laws pertaining to forgery and fraud should be upheld?

Yes. When there is forgery and fraud. But nutter birfers aren't adjudicators of forgery and fraud.
The authoritative Maricopa County Sheriffs Department is.

sheriffs have tremendous power... to wit.

Alan Stang -- The Sheriff - More Power Than the President

this is the thing soon to be former messiah king hates the most...

Wow.

Really?

Where's the proof? Right here:

Watch the evidence unfold:
MCSO: Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation (Full Press Conference) - YouTube

Maricopa County Sheriff Department evidence on Obama Selective Service Card proving forgery
Selective Service - YouTube

How long did the Old Coot Posse exam the birth certificate on file in Hawaii?

or people will ask... "why can't we?"...

Wow.

Really?

Inside Africa: Near pristine image of Barack Obama’s 1961 baby footprint has surfaced in 2011. | Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Inside Africa: Near pristine image of Barack Obama’s 1961 baby footprint has surfaced in 2011. | Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog
WOW!! I'm convinced!! That you're an idiot. A fucking blog? No more reliable than that 3rd grade web site you have.:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back