The US Economy Continues Its Collapse

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, the leftists will instantly cite U3 and U6 figures to try to explain away the true unemployment rate of 23%! And they will either ignore, divert, or try to ignore the following:

Today there are 4,000,000 fewer jobs for Americans aged 25 to 54 than in December 2007. From 2009 to 2013, Americans in this age group were down 6,000,000 jobs. Those years of alleged economic recovery apparently bypassed Americans of prime working age.

And, I see no statistics about all the empty store fronts we see wherever we go. If small business people are hurting, who is there to hire workers? :rolleyes:

And yes, there is one more trend hurting the economy and it's all based upon retailers doing their best to get around government regulations and policy – the internet! How many are now buying online instead of going to brick and mortar stores? :cool:

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com The US Economy Continues Its Collapse

The highly exalted "Job Creators" need to bite the bullet and hire "overpaid American workers" to get this economy going again.

For the good of the country, of course.

(Like they give a shit about the good of the country.)

Are you so naive that you expect people to do things to break their banks?

How many are YOU going to hire?

Okay, the leftists will instantly cite U3 and U6 figures to try to explain away the true unemployment rate of 23%! And they will either ignore, divert, or try to ignore the following:

Today there are 4,000,000 fewer jobs for Americans aged 25 to 54 than in December 2007. From 2009 to 2013, Americans in this age group were down 6,000,000 jobs. Those years of alleged economic recovery apparently bypassed Americans of prime working age.

And, I see no statistics about all the empty store fronts we see wherever we go. If small business people are hurting, who is there to hire workers? :rolleyes:

And yes, there is one more trend hurting the economy and it's all based upon retailers doing their best to get around government regulations and policy – the internet! How many are now buying online instead of going to brick and mortar stores? :cool:

I dearly love the phrase "seasonally adjusted." WTF is that supposed to mean? And, that U3 and U6 BS never explains how people who used to draw a paycheck and now aren't working are not considered "unemployed."

With a lib commie anti business president it is not surprising we are having an FDR/Obama 2% recovery. We need to get back to basics:

1) stop villifying our best citizen job creators: top1%, corporations etc etc. The next Bill Gates will not want to a businessman only to be attacked by the lib commie Marxist left.
2) eliminate the corporate tax to create 20 million jobs here
3) eliminate unions again to create 20 million jobs
4) ship 20 million illegals home to create 20 million new jobs

The highly exalted "Job Creators" need to bite the bullet and hire "overpaid American workers" to get this economy going again.

All un and under-employed should go heavily discount their labor to increase dollar churn and create mass efficiency to compete in a global market.

For the good of the country, of course.

(Like they give a shit about the good of the country.)

This is horrifying;

I don’t think it’s political, I think it’s a structural shift in the world economy that our leaders cannot control.

This is horrifying;

I don’t think it’s political, I think it’s a structural shift in the world economy that our leaders cannot control.
OMG, 100% stupid!!!! ship 20 million illegals home tomorrow and you have 20 million new jobs tomorrow!! Our leaders cant control that??????????

Oh that's clever. Let me know when you; ship 20 million illegals home tomorrow. I'll let you know if I find a unicorn.

Garbage, ridiculously biased source.

More people are employed in America than ever before.

Graph All Employees Total Nonfarm Payrolls - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Even worse is they are using large machines for agriculture instead of farming by hand. Think how many more jobs there would be.

American Malls In Meltdown

The Economic Recovery Is Complete & Utter Fraud

Obozo stands at podia and brags about his record of bringing the USA economy back from the brink. The brink of what – an honest recovery?

The year to date numbers are even worse than the year over year numbers. With consumer spending accounting for 70% of our GDP and real inflation running north of 5%, it’s pretty clear most Americans are experiencing a recession, despite the propaganda data circulated by the government and Fed.

Okay, I'm sure all you leftist “experts” will give us chart after chart to try to put the lie to this. But, the fact is – how many empty store fronts do we see every where we turn. How many construction projects are going to ruin? How easy is it for YOU to pay your bills, put clothes on the backs of your family, and put food in the fridge?

Read more @ American Malls In Meltdown - The Economic Recovery Is Complete Utter Fraud Zero Hedge

Oh that's clever. Let me know when you; ship 20 million illegals home tomorrow. I'll let you know if I find a unicorn.

Leave it to Special Ed for the solution!

We could load them into buses and send them home. Twenty million at 100 per bus is only 200,000 bus loads.

Or better yet, maybe use cattle cars. Might be able to get as many a 1,000 per trainload. That would be only 20,000 trainloads to rid ourselves of the illegals curse and put Americans back to work!

Forum List

Back