The un-celebrity president: Jimmy Carter shuns riches, lives modestly in his Georgia hometown

And how was his tripling of the debt and S&L bubble and bust, super duper?
He easily unseated a liberal and then won a land slide 49 states, the only place those things existed was in the media...Americans loved Reagan and it was because of the job he did.
Another dupe who only cares about winning and elections. Did you know that we are the only developed country with out Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations infrastructure cheap training and College national ID to end illegal immigration. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. The whole country is pretty dumb to go along with our media. Not to mention your disgraceful propaganda machine.

Those things only existed in the media? Oh my goodness....
Thats what ya got left? sounds like its nearing time for ya to play the race card.
It is a fact that most racists are Republicans if if you like. I live in 73% Trump country. Lovely people but they don't like blacks much. Basically don't know any LOL... If you believe blacks are lazy you are racist. It's easy!

It is a fact that most racists are Republicans if if you like. I live in 73% Trump country. Lovely people but they don't like blacks much. Basically don't know any LOL... If you believe blacks are lazy you are racist. It's easy!
and the crown jewel of a liberal education is now in play.
Actually the crown jewel is in the post before that you don't answer.

It is called a fact and a definition. Not lies and bumper sticker propaganda like yours.

They are called the Democratic platform that work great and all other developed countries. Don't forget an ID card to end illegal immigration and taxing the rich.

Another dupe who only cares about winning and elections.
You can not be this oblivious...the point was that the people loved reagan and that it was not just my opinion but the entire countries...you actually make me look forward to the racist portion of your left wing rant.
Can you Dupes even read about living wage Health Care Etc. The actual policies that matter to people. But you know every detail of phony scandals that are totally imaginary in the real world.

No that's the crown jewel
It's what you want to talk about anyway, super duper.

Another dupe who only cares about winning and elections.
You can not be this oblivious...the point was that the people loved reagan and that it was not just my opinion but the entire countries...you actually make me look forward to the racist portion of your left wing rant.
They are called the Democratic platform that work great and all other developed countries. Don't forget an ID card to end illegal immigration and taxing the rich.
Are you sipping cough medicine? what about free hypodermic needles to reward drug users? any of that going on in these developed countries?
Absolutely.Did you know that we are the only developed country with out Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations infrastructure cheap training and College national ID to end illegal immigration. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. The whole country is pretty dumb to go along with our media. Not to mention your disgraceful propaganda machine. And tax the rich, your greedy idiot brainwashing Heroes...

But you know every detail of phony scandals that are totally imaginary in the real world.
It's like you figured out your mueller/special council scandal routine blew up in your face months ago and are now hoping you can get away with blaming the other side for being that dumb
More brainwashed garbage propaganda. Let's wait for the findings. Oh our stupid media wouldn't have total BS to Gab about...

Absolutely.Did you know that we are the only developed country with out Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations infrastructure cheap training and College national ID to end illegal immigration. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. The whole country is pretty dumb to go along with our media. Not to mention your disgraceful propaganda machine. And tax the rich, your greedy idiot brainwashing Heroes...
I've always had healthcare, a living wage, great vacations and no bridges collapsing on me like in europe where they pretend to have no infrastructure problems, the "college ID to end illegal immigration" is left wing propaganda since europe is experiencing its largest illegal immigration in probably history and that claim is being attached to college ID cards so as to get all the dupes to vote for tax payer funded colleges believing they are stopping illegal immigration.

I've always had healthcare, a living wage, great vacations and no bridges collapsing on me like in europe where they pretend to have no infrastructure problems, the "college ID to end illegal immigration" is left wing propaganda since europe is experiencing its largest illegal immigration in probably history and that claim is being attached to college ID cards so as to get all the dupes to vote for tax payer funded colleges believing they are stopping illegal immigration.
Sorry that was cheap college and training which they have everywhere else. A national ID card to end illegal immigration, the only solution. I know how new to you these ideas are. We are the most screwed over people in the developed world. Glad you you lucked out. So did I. Everywhere else they have four week vacations after a year of work and more many places. We have the worst inequality and 26% insane with no Mental Health System oh man.

More brainwashed garbage propaganda. Let's wait for the findings.
wait for the findings? you just claimed that's what the dupes do
No I said GOP dupes like you know Trump is innocent already LOL!

Did you know that we are the only developed country with out Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations infrastructure cheap training and College national ID to end illegal immigration. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. The whole country is pretty dumb to go along with our media. Not to mention your disgraceful propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back