The Two Least Successful Groups in Society Put Obama in the White House

So in reality, if you break it down differently, Obama won the vote of Americans making 100,000 a year or less,

and Romney won among the rest.

Hey when you get a $138 dollars a month from Obama's stash.....you get the votes.

Can you beleive that? The swine get $138 a month in food stamps alone. You libs are pigs.

So, conservatives aren't on food stamps?

I was on food stamps a few years ago when the economy went down the toilet and work really slowed down. They gave me a whopping $45/month. I nearly broke the food stamp budget all by my lonesome. I'm such a moocher.

Wrong. Government does a large proportion of feeding, clothing and educating their families.

Poor Texans voted for Obama?

You think they didn't? Plenty of poor Texans are Hispanics.

Let me tell you something about Texas, you ignorant little man. I was born and raised in Tx (I made my escape years ago). There are a whole bunch of Texans on welfare. Sure, a lot of them are minorities; but, a lot of them are white and conservative. They don't vote for Democrats. They vote for Republicans if they vote at all.

I was on food stamps a few years ago when the economy went down the toilet and work really slowed down. They gave me a whopping $45/month. I nearly broke the food stamp budget all by my lonesome. I'm such a moocher.

And the vast majority of Americans who receive public assistance do so for a short period of time, rarely if ever to return.

Sucking at “the tit of a government” is a rightist myth.

Let me tell you something about Texas, you ignorant little man. I was born and raised in Tx (I made my escape years ago). There are a whole bunch of Texans on welfare. Sure, a lot of them are minorities; but, a lot of them are white and conservative. They don't vote for Democrats. They vote for Republicans if they vote at all.

How do you know who they vote for?

Your claim is thoroughly racist. You think white people automatically vote Democrat and white people automatically vote Republican. You're the worst kind of bigot.

Last edited:

And the vast majority of Americans who receive public assistance do so for a short period of time, rarely if ever to return.

Sucking at “the tit of a government” is a rightist myth.

Yep. And it was very temporary. It helped me a little while times were tough. As soon as work picked back up, I stopped using them. In fact, I could have re-applied and gotten approved for more, but I wasn't really in need any more. I figured I wouldn't take advantage of the program; that there are truly poor people out there that need the assistance more than I do.

You still had income, ya greedy fuck. If they'd have given you $200 you would've taken it, right?

How do you know who they vote for?

Your claim is thoroughly racist. You think white people automatically vote Democrat and white people automatically vote Republican. You're the worst kind of bigot.

Coming from a guy who claims brown people in TX are on welfare and voted for Obama, I'll take your opinion with a vat of salt.

You're one of the most ignorant and blatantly racist members on USMB.

You still had income, ya greedy fuck. If they'd have given you $200 you would've taken it, right?

If they approved me for that amount, yes I would have. Food stamps aren't just for people with no income; they're there for working poor and people in need of temporary assistance. They determined from my income that I could only receive $45/month and I was grateful for the help. And as I said, as soon as work picked up, I stopped using them (even though I could have been approved for more).

So, how exactly does that make me greedy?

Fool.

Coming from a guy who claims brown people in TX are on welfare and voted for Obama, I'll take your opinion with a vat of salt.

that's what you just claimed, turd. Furthermore, Democrats have been gloating for months that 2/3 of Hispanics vote Democrat.

You're one of the most ignorant and blatantly racist members on USMB.

I have never posted a racist remark in my life. Pointing out your racism doesn't make me a racist. You're the one who just claimed white people vote Republican and brown people voted for Obama, you fucking bigot.

The thing that hurts the worst is what we know about ourselves.

I have never posted a racist remark in my life. Pointing out your racism doesn't make me a racist. You're the one who just claimed white people vote Republican and brown people voted for Obama, you fucking bigot.

The thing that hurts the worst is what we know about ourselves.

No, I said that most white people in TX vote Republican if they vote at all (how is that racist?).

But you did say this in post #80 about Texans who voted for Obama:

You think they didn't? Plenty of poor Texans are Hispanics.

"Oops"

You're not too bright, are you? :lol:

Last edited:
Wiki cited the "Environmental Law Institute." Of course, you didn't even read your Wiki cite. There is no "real subsidy." Deducting a legitimate business expense is not a subsidy.

Distinction w/o a difference.

You're the one who attempted to make the distinction. If you're referring to the "real subsidy," the distinction does make a difference. Deductions for legitimate business expenses are not subsidies. Only economic morons and propagandists who don't give a rats ass about the truth fail to understand that.

No. That is incorrect.

The net result is a freebie from Uncle Sam...thus they are dubbed "lazy fucks" by Conservatives

Forum List

Back