The truth some here cannot take

I haven't seen you do it. You still haven't done it. You want to tell me how I spend my time here according to your opinion but you don't want to articulate what I am responding to. In his thread what white person have you said anything to about what they do?

What you mean is that "you haven't seen me do what you want me to do", and the simple fact you cannot see what doesn't exist, because I am not posting in a manner that assigns race to anything I post, would more accurately reflect the truth of the matter.

No what I mean is that you have you have not held whites to the same standards you are on blacks about. I see what exists, you pretend it doesn't.

No what I mean is that you have you have not held whites to the same standards you are on blacks about. I see what exists, you pretend it doesn't.

I hold everyone to the same standard, without regards to race. You can pretend I don't, if that best suits your disingenuous narrative.

This particular thread is about those issues. And I am not going to listen to a white man telling me what he thinks I am taking personal. Learn what modern racism is, then come talk to me about what I am taking personally.

Would it help if I agree you provide an excellent example of "modern racism"?

You go look and study what modern racism is. Because if I present it you'll claim it's made up. Look , you aren't fooling anyone bud. Such is the problem with some whites. I have been black for 57 years and for 57 years whites keep trying to run he same hucklebuck shit you're doing now about how the racism we talk about is only a figment of our imagination.. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I hold everyone to the same standard, without regards to race. You can pretend I don't, if that best suits your disingenuous narrative.

I have not seen you do it. My narrative is not disingenuous, yours of me is however.

Most of the drivel on this section isn't truthful.
Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch
Panties aren't in a bunch. Nice that you decide to go to a childish statement. The difference in this section vs others is, this section is only about race. The only thing it does is creates bad relations. Most of the ops here are blatant racist lies and or done to antagonize. Its only useful to racists and for race baiting. The lies come from the extremes on either side. Open your mind, stop being a leftist clown.

Yes they are in a bunch. Nothing posted in his thread is a lie. And the fact that you do not drag your punk ass into forums by whites doing his shows you are a racist piece if crap only wanting to silence blacks. If we blacks were not here, you would not object to this section.
I find it comical that when you disagree with someone for speaking their mind, their panties are in a bunch. When you want to speak your mind, everyone should look on your words as absolute fact and of the highest honor. I do get into other posts, however yours and a couple others are so over the top with bullshit, one cant help but call you out on it. You do nothing but lie and race bait. Funny how you think that you are so superior to me that you think you can actually say what I would do in any given circumstance. We've had this discussion before. I will state again, you are a miserable racist.

I have no problem with you speaking your mind. But when your mind is speaking lies then we fight. I've never been over the top, whatever that's supposed to mean. And you have yet to produce a racist quote from me. You are calling me a racist because I point out white racism and at last check pointing out white racism in any forum does not meet the dictionary definitions of racist or racism.

Last edited:
You go look and study what modern racism is. Because if I present it you'll claim it's made up. Look , you aren't fooling anyone bud. Such is the problem with some whites. I have been black for 57 years and for 57 years whites keep trying to run he same hucklebuck shit you're doing now about how the racism we talk about is only a figment of our imagination.. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Well, we have already addressed that correlations and associations made in the propaganda you posted in this thread are less than trustworthy. It's not me who is imagining stuff to promote something that is disingenuous at best.

I have not seen you do it. My narrative is not disingenuous, yours of me is however.

You won't ever see me assign value to any comment as a product of race. To suggest that means I will, or have to, is your false narrative.

Most of the drivel on this section isn't truthful.
Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch
Panties aren't in a bunch. Nice that you decide to go to a childish statement. The difference in this section vs others is, this section is only about race. The only thing it does is creates bad relations. Most of the ops here are blatant racist lies and or done to antagonize. Its only useful to racists and for race baiting. The lies come from the extremes on either side. Open your mind, stop being a leftist clown.

Yes they are in a bunch. Nothing posted in his thread is a lie. And the fact that you do not drag your punk ass into forums by whites doing his shows you are a racist piece if crap only wanting to silence blacks. If we blacks were not here, you would not object to this section.
I find it comical that when you disagree with someone for speaking their mind, their panties are in a bunch. When you want to speak your mind, everyone should look on your words as absolute fact and of the highest honor. I do get into other posts, however yours and a couple others are so over the top with bullshit, one cant help but call you out on it. You do nothing but lie and race bait. Funny how you think that you are so superior to me that you think you can actually say what I would do in any given circumstance. We've had this discussion before. I will state again, you are a miserable racist.

I have no problem with you speaking your mind. But when your mind is speaking lies then we fight. I've never ben over the top, whatever that's supposed to mean. And you have yet to produce a racist quote from me. You ae calling me a racist because I point out white racism and at last check pointing out white racism in any forum does not meet the dictionary definitions of racist or racism.
I'm not speaking lies. You are. Your posts of racism and anti white B.S. is all you have, your history is full of them. You are a liar, a coward and your own victim. Your post of ignorant drivel and racism have been called out by almost everyone on these threads. Bye.

This particular thread is about those issues. And I am not going to listen to a white man telling me what he thinks I am taking personal. Learn what modern racism is, then come talk to me about what I am taking personally.

Would it help if I agree you provide an excellent example of "modern racism"?

You go look and study what modern racism is.

"Modern Racism" the latest euphemism for racial revisionist history, appears to be a few blacks trying to rewrite history in their favor that all their problems are from whites and nothing due to themselves, despite decades of favoritism and facts to the contrary that they conveniently ignore and dismiss based on race, and that the only solution is reparations for crimes which they never even endured and which weren't even crimes when they actually occurred, now exemplified by an OP that when presented the undeniable evidence which contradicts his OP premise, simply ignores it and tries to pretend he never saw it, which make ALL of the OP's threads a flaming JOKE.

You tell that shit to the whites in here. OK?

I tell it to everyone when I post it, the fact you think it is an attack against you personally, or has any different meaning as associated with race, is why you will always be a victim of your own racial proclivities.

I'm tired of you whites here and that victim shit. I have not seen you say shit to whites so until I see you do it, that's my position.

Race Baiter Gotta Race Bait.

But race is used to sow political differences.
So it's no coincidence that most self-proclaimed conservatives and/or Republicans aren't too crazy about Civil Rights?

No coincidence that it's pretty much always a self-proclaimed conservative and/or Republican that brings up "Chicago" and/or "black-on-black crime" in many of these discussions?

Why do you think that is?

But race is used to sow political differences.
So it's no coincidence that most self-proclaimed conservatives and/or Republicans aren't too crazy about Civil Rights?

No coincidence that it's pretty much always a self-proclaimed conservative and/or Republican that brings up "Chicago" and/or "black-on-black crime" in many of these discussions?

Why do you think that is?
Because it’s a question begging to be answered, that no negro activist dare touch for fear of a truthful response....

Because it’s a question begging to be answered, that no negro activist dare touch for fear of a truthful response....
Go ahead...answer it.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

The very definition of politics is division and discord.

After all, if a politician said that he was going to treat everyone the same and with equality, who would throw their money at them?

No, the goal is to get a leg up on your fellow man by either making him pay more or you getting more.

That is what we see with issues like marriage. Gays poured their money into the establishment to secure their "rights".

However, polygamists did not, so they are ignored.

In fact, why do single folk not have the same rights as married folk?

It makes no sense, assuming you buy into the BS that political parties really give a damn about equality.
Why are you so comfortable w/the willful division and discord in US politics, but SEEM to be so incensed by the differences that come about in interracial discourse?

I know the question was not directed at me but I will answer for myself. I am more comfortable with political division than I am with racial division because race and skin color are immutable traits that cannot be changed. Whereas political ideas and affiliations can be changed. Furthermore, division between political parties is the very essence and - dare I say - purpose of political parties. If there was no division and everybody was pretty much on the same page then there would be no need for political parties.

The very definition of politics is division and discord.

After all, if a politician said that he was going to treat everyone the same and with equality, who would throw their money at them?

No, the goal is to get a leg up on your fellow man by either making him pay more or you getting more.

That is what we see with issues like marriage. Gays poured their money into the establishment to secure their "rights".

However, polygamists did not, so they are ignored.

In fact, why do single folk not have the same rights as married folk?

It makes no sense, assuming you buy into the BS that political parties really give a damn about equality.
Why are you so comfortable w/the willful division and discord in US politics, but SEEM to be so incensed by the differences that come about in interracial discourse?

I know the question was not directed at me but I will answer for myself. I am more comfortable with political division than I am with racial division because race and skin color are immutable traits that cannot be changed. Whereas political ideas and affiliations can be changed. Furthermore, division between political parties is the very essence and - dare I say - purpose of political parties. If there was no division and everybody was pretty much on the same page then there would be no need for political parties.

Why can't our race be changed?

I mean, if we can change our sex, why the hell not?

What I was really getting at is the fact that those who seem to get incensed by so-called "racial division" and "racial stoking", don't seem to have a care in the world about political stoking and political division.

To be honest, dividing the country on race, is not much different than dividing the country on politics, the result is the same. And as someone previously alluded to, they often bleed into each other. To pretend otherwise, is the the definition of disingenuous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back