The truth some here cannot take

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Here's a wee clue you sad race baiter: you won't find any threads started by me to foment racial discord. You won't find any threads by me denigrating groups of people based on their DNA.

But your record is chock-full-o-Race-Baiting-Filth.

Every post you make is full of old time overt racist bullshit. All you do is foment racial discord.

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

Oh, you most certainly are, bub.

I defy you to find posts where I am promoting disunity based on differences in DNA. You, on the other hand, have started numerous threads with exactly this agenda.

I would but your profile doesn't allow it. You do it all the time. You're doing it now. And I'm not the one trying to create disunity based on DNA. Stating that blacks actually invented things is not creating division based on DNA. Your racism is apparent here by your racist whining about a thread simply showing that blacks actually invented things. The assumption made that I'm trying to say blacks are better than whites stinks of you're getting uppity. So fuck off.

How charming. Dean Carnegie would be impressed.

You won't fine any race baiting threads started by me because they DO NOT EXIST. I am not the one who litters this board with thread after thread after thread of racial divisiveness and bigotry like you do.

Last edited:
Whites did not invent as much as they claim.

Supposedly Africa has been inhabited for 50,000 years and the GDP of the entire continent is like $240. America is under 300 years old and has a GDP African Communists won't see in a billion years

It's an interesting piece. I have no doubt most of this is probably true, though there may be a few things that could use some fact checking. I mean it claims Los Angeles was founded by blacks when I'm pretty sure it was founded by the Spanish at some point earlier. And Maybe about 30 years before Alexander Grahm Bell there was an Italian American working on the telephone who never really got much credit for his efforts. The thing about Inventions and inventors is that there often seemed to be a lot of them working on things about the same time and only a few made it to the top. However though,African Americans have a lot to be proud about when it comes to inventions, I think its true that Necessity is the mother of all invention and slaves definately had a lot of motivation to invent as the video points out.
Another thing that maybe a lot of people dont know is that most Modern art as we know it was originally based on African art.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just a few things invented by blacks. Notice how I am not saying blacks invented everything and that whites have never made any positive contributions to the world at any time.

a309791bdcab21051ed224cab54505ff--african-american-inventors-american-history.jpg

It's an interesting piece. I have no doubt most of this is probably true, though there may be a few things that could use some fact checking. I mean it claims Los Angeles was founded by blacks when I'm pretty sure it was founded by the Spanish at some point earlier. And Maybe about 30 years before Alexander Grahm Bell there was an Italian American working on the telephone who never really got much credit for his efforts. The thing about Inventions and inventors is that there often seemed to be a lot of them working on things about the same time and only a few made it to the top. However though,African Americans have a lot to be proud about when it comes to inventions, I think its true that Necessity is the mother of all invention and slaves definately had a lot of motivation to invent as the video points out.
Another thing that maybe a lot of people dont know is that most Modern art as we know it was originally based on African art.

Why do these things need fact checking? No one fact checks when whites claim things? You just accept it as fact. Do you understand that during times in past American history backs had ideas that were actually stolen by whites that whites got credit for? Just like white artists covered black songs and made money, huge sums of it?

There has been more than one repot that says blacks founded L.A. I don't know. But we do need to understand who wrote much of our history in America and that much has been left out.

Every post you make is full of old time overt racist bullshit. All you do is foment racial discord.

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

I defy you to find posts where I am promoting disunity based on differences in DNA. You, on the other hand, have started numerous threads with exactly this agenda.

I would but your profile doesn't allow it. You do it all the time. You're doing it now. And I'm not the one trying to create disunity based on DNA. Stating that blacks actually invented things is not creating division based on DNA. Your racism is apparent here by your racist whining about a thread simply showing that blacks actually invented things. The assumption made that I'm trying to say blacks are better than whites stinks of you're getting uppity. So fuck off.

You won't fine any race baiting threads started by me because they DO NOT EXIST. I am not the one who litters this board with thread after thread after thread of racial divisiveness and bigotry like you do.

That's all you ever do. There is nothing divisive about his. Yet there are a bunch of htreads and posts by whites here that are, including all of yours.

Supposedly Africa has been inhabited for 50,000 years and the GDP of the entire continent is like $240. America is under 300 years old and has a GDP African Communists won't see in a billion years

Colonization. Read about what it did. Then come black and we'll talk about Africa. Besides, your numbers are made up.

Why do these things need fact checking? No one fact checks when whites claim things? You just accept it as fact. Do you understand that during times in past American history backs had ideas that were actually stolen by whites that whites got credit for? Just like white artists covered black songs and made money, huge sums of it?

There has been more than one repot that says blacks founded L.A. I don't know. But we do need to understand who wrote much of our history in America and that much has been left out.

You just accept it as fact

I do? really? and how would you know that? is it because I'm white?
I just got done watching the whole video and said That I think most of it is probably true.. without checking on anything. It looks believable to me. Why would you be offended because I suggest a couple things might need fact checking? I already knew there were other people well before Alexander Bell working on the telephone, and I know the Spanish had settled in the Los Angeles area long before any black American ex slaves came west. And LOS ANGELES is Spanish for City of Angels so it seemed logical to me that maybe there could be a mistake or two. I'm not arguing against the main message of the video

Is that right? Our problem are due only to ourselves? You don't provide any evidence bitch. You are a joke.

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

You provide all the evidence needed, scum-sucking racist liar. You can go to any over-paid government agency and find all the shiftless do-nothing employees are black. You just had a shiftless do-nothing black president. You have Pell grants, Loans. Anyone can get a highschool or college degree that WANTS ONE-- -- -- that is, unless they are TOO STUPID to pass the minimum entrance exams! All your problems are you're own doing. Quit trying to blame "Whitey," get off your lazy welfare-collecting ass and get an education, go out and compete!

Really? Whitey has nothing to do with it?

upload_2018-9-11_2-7-10.png

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth

Wealth is a crucially important measure of economic health. Wealth allows families to transfer income earned in the past to meet spending demands in the future, such as by building up savings to finance a child’s college education. Wealth also provides a buffer of economic security against periods of unemployment, or risk-taking, like starting a business. And wealth is needed to finance a comfortable retirement or provide an inheritance to children. In order to construct wealth, a number of building blocks are required. Steady well-paid employment during one’s working life is important, as it allows for a decent standard of living plus the ability to save. Also, access to well-functioning financial markets that provide a healthy rate of return on savings without undue risks is crucial.

Failures in the provision of these building blocks to the African-American population have led to an enormous racial wealth gap. The racial wealth gap is much larger than the wage or income gap by race. Average wealth for white families is seven times higher than average wealth for black families. Worse still, median white wealth (wealth for the family in the exact middle of the overall distribution—wealthier than half of all families and less-wealthy than half) is twelve times higher than median black wealth. More than one in four black households have zero or negative net worth, compared to less than one in ten white families without wealth, which explains the large differences in the racial wealth gap at the mean and median. These raw differences persist, and are growing, even after taking age, household structure, education level, income, or occupation into account.

upload_2018-9-11_2-9-8.png

Overall, housing equity makes up about two-thirds of all wealth for the typical (median) household. In short, for median families, the racial wealth gap is primarily a housing wealth gap. This is no accident. Besides facing discrimination in employment and wage-setting, for generations even those African-American families that did manage to earn decent incomes were barred from accessing the most important financial market for typical families: the housing market. Housing policies that prevented blacks from acquiring land, created redlining and restrictive covenants, and encouraged lending discrimination reinforced the racial wealth gap for decades. Richard Rothstein’s forthcoming book The Color of Law documents exactly how such policies at all levels of government robbed black families and communities of wealth.

Even as much de jure discrimination in housing was dismantled by public policy, de facto segregation and the legacy of wealth non-accumulation kept the racial wealth gap from closing. During the housing bubble that was the disastrous run-up to the Great Recession, the exposure to predatory, high-interest, and high-leverage mortgages led to an absolute wealth disaster for African-American families when the bubble burst. In the aftermath of the bubble’s burst, black unemployment rates rose to levels twice as high as white unemployment, leading to higher rates of delinquency and foreclosure for black families.
And the sluggish recovery has only made matters worse, as home values recover at different rates across racial lines.

The role of policy in creating and maintaining the racial wealth gap makes it clear just how difficult it will be to close the gap through the individual choices and behaviors of African-Americans. Educational attainment, the right occupation, and full-time employment are necessary, but not sufficient conditions for building wealth (and even equalizing these between races would be nothing short of miraculous). The typical black family with a head of household working full time has less wealth than the typical white family whose head of household is unemployed. This outcome holds for black families regardless of the time and money spent on educational upgrading. Median wealth for black families whose head has a college degree, for example, has only one-eighth the wealth of the median white family whose head has a college degree. Even the typical black family with a graduate or professional degree had more than $200,000 less wealth than a comparable white family. This is not surprising given that my previous research with John Schmitt has found a college degree really is no guarantee.

upload_2018-9-11_2-10-1.png

Malign social policy has created and maintained the racial wealth gap, and only a progressive reorientation of this policy can close it. In an upcoming post, I will look at ways to close, or at least shrink, the growing disparity in wealth between blacks and whites.

The racial wealth gap: How African-Americans have been shortchanged out of the materials to build wealth

Stop reading marvel comics and get an education. Whitey made the policies. I have a masters degree. I am better educated than your trailer park, welfare collecting, food stamp hoarding, white ass.

I just got done watching the whole video and said That I think most of it is probably true.. without checking on anything. It looks believable to me. Why would you be offended because I suggest a couple things might need fact checking? I already knew there were other people well before Alexander Bell working on the telephone, and I know the Spanish had settled in the Los Angeles area long before any black American ex slaves came west. And LOS ANGELES is Spanish for City of Angels so it seemed logical to me that maybe there could be a mistake or two. I'm not arguing against the main message of the video

Stop whining about me accusing you of things just because your ass is white. Look at the behavior whites exhibit here then maybe you understand that it is this behavior that creates the comments not that just because your ass is white. I got offended because everything we say in this regard is questioned, doubted, told is fiction and all the things whites do here. I agree with you that mistakes have been made. but that's going to be taken out of proportion by some of the other whites here to make claims that all black accomplishments shown are fiction. I'm tired of that. So I'm sorry if you get the bad end when you may have meant no harm.

Is that right? Our problem are due only to ourselves? You don't provide any evidence bitch. You are a joke.

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

You provide all the evidence needed, scum-sucking racist liar. You can go to any over-paid government agency and find all the shiftless do-nothing employees are black. You just had a shiftless do-nothing black president. You have Pell grants, Loans. Anyone can get a highschool or college degree that WANTS ONE-- -- -- that is, unless they are TOO STUPID to pass the minimum entrance exams! All your problems are you're own doing. Quit trying to blame "Whitey," get off your lazy welfare-collecting ass and get an education, go out and compete!

Really. If not for western Europeans creating America, you'd be doing 100X worse. Even with the best standard of living, opportunity, education, affirmative action, loans, grants, and jobs, you STILL can't get an education? Don't believe me jackass, go back to where you came from and look at the people there where no white men abound! Then tell me what THEY blame for their lack of education, jobs, infrastructure and economy?

DmtUvwfU0AAgMYg.jpg

Really. If not for western Europeans creating America, you'd be doing 100X worse. Even with the best standard of living, opportunity, education, affirmative action, loans, grants, and jobs, you STILL can't get an education? Don't believe me jackass, go back to where you came from and look at the people there where no white men abound! Then tell me what THEY blame for their lack of education, jobs, infrastructure and economy?

View attachment 215877

Whites got what you think is affirmative action by written law for 188 years and by covert acts now. Yet you apparently still can't get an education. As for Africa, white colonization is the cause. Whites do live in Africa Jethro.

th

Educate yourself. Jethro, that's called a swimming pool not a cement pond and you ain't going to be a double ought spy with your 6th grade education.

Last edited:
To say Augustus Jackson invented ice cream, would be the same as saying Dale Earnhardt Jr's pit crew chief invented the wheel. :21:

Hate embracing, PRO BLACK minded Umar Johnson spanking black or American parents of African descent.

"If I walk in your house and I don't see no bookshelf, I know this is a criminal incubator right here..." ~Umar Johnson

"Umar Johnson - Thugs Criminals and Parenting" ~Umar Johnson

Peace.

Umar Johnson.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

That's all you ever do. There is nothing divisive about his. Yet there are a bunch of htreads and posts by whites here that are, including all of yours.

Liar. As you can't find any started by me, you are smearing all white people. That is racism, pure and simple. You are a racist hack.

Stop whining about me accusing you of things just because your ass is white. Look at the behavior whites exhibit here then maybe you understand that it is this behavior that creates the comments not that just because your ass is white. I got offended because everything we say in this regard is questioned, doubted, told is fiction and all the things whites do here. I agree with you that mistakes have been made. but that's going to be taken out of proportion by some of the other whites here to make claims that all black accomplishments shown are fiction. I'm tired of that. So I'm sorry if you get the bad end when you may have meant no harm.

You deny or argue against everything whites say and expect everyone to agree with you. You always have negative responses about anything whites do or say.

To say Augustus Jackson invented ice cream, would be the same as saying Dale Earnhardt Jr's pit crew chief invented the wheel. :21:

I didn't know Jr's pit crew invented the wheel :21:

I didn't know Jr's pit crew invented the wheel :21:

Take for instance the idea Augustus Jackson "invented" ice cream. Augustus was an awesome man by all standards. He rose to the level of being a chef in the White House. He perfected methods for making ice cream, and had some wonderful recipes. He took both of those, and built a commercial capitalistic empire around his ice cream and became one of the wealthiest men in his time.

What accomplishments Augustus Jackson made go so far beyond the ridiculous idea he "invented" ice cream, it doesn't do justice to the man to say that. Part of what made Augustus, as some would put it, The Father of Modern Ice Cream, really had more to do with his abilities to produce, market and capitalize his ice cream business. Give credit where it is due, and credit for the accomplishments the man made. Recognize Augustus Jackson is the perfect example of pursuing the American Dream.

That doesn't fit IM2's narrative, because Augustus Jackson wasn't taking "no" for an answer. He didn't "invent" ice cream, but he accomplished so much more. There is no need to lie about what the man accomplished, in order to promote a false narrative. He was a great man without any racial context. Why the heck would someone want to sully his accomplishments by suggesting he did something he didn't, in order to serve no other purpose than making a stupid racial connection, to promote the silly idea racial division is necessary and unescapable?

What Augustus Jackson accomplished would be awesome for any man regardless of race. He still didn't invent ice cream any more than Dale Earnhardt Jr's pit chief invented the wheel.

I don't project.

Liar. As you can't find any started by me, you are smearing all white people. That is racism, pure and simple. You are a racist hack.

Since I am not smearing all white people anywhere, you're a liar. And since you clos off your profile so no one cam retrieve your racist posts, you cannot say what you do in your second sentence. Drop the fragility and grow up.

Forum List

Back