The truth some here cannot take

Most of the drivel on this section isn't truthful.
Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch

As I said, race is purely a political construct.
Fewer things could be further from the truth.
But do you want to know of something that actually is “purely a political construct”? I got one. “Equality”...

We all come into the world as equals...
I’d be interested to hear you demonstrate this claim.

For the OP; race/racism/race relations are a core tenet of her political foundation. Many folks have flagship issues that drive their interest in politics. And the OP is hardly the only one. A person cannot even watch the news without race becoming a hot topic. Like it or not... The race issue is a political issue. To silence the OP for disagreeing with her”issues” is in no way productive to the full discourse of American politics. This is a forum made primarily to discuss American politics. No one is forced to read her OPs, nor respond to her posts. Agree, or disagree with her; she has as much a right to speak her piece on her keynote issues, as everyone else does theirs.

Being a strict libertarian, I agree with that. But if the op is going to consistently use a 'Race Relations' sub forum for no other reason to attack specific racial groups, this is against the rules he signed onto.

OP and others like him who abuse the rules of the sub forum can do it in the rubber room, and they're free to spew racial hatred against particular targeted racial groups all they want.

This is all you whites do here. Attack blacks. If I didn't have to hear over 100 times how fucking worthless we blacks are, how we've failed, and how we haven't ever done anything, contributed anything, or invented anything ever in human history and that we only exist because of the goodness and innovation of whitey, this thread would not exist. Each time we try showing different you maggots claim it's fiction, made up or lies to make us feel god. And that's the mother fucking problem with you infantile bastards. You do this to other people and actually think they have no right to fight back.

Maybe it's you and the other real racists around here who need to be in the rubber room.
That's all you do to whites. Your entire post points back at you. Go to hell. You will be in the rubber room with all the other racists.

Thanks for proving my point.

Now it's time to call me a racist, that is your cue.

Really, the only reason race it talked about here is due to political concerns.

That is a truth.
They call racist so much it means nothing anymore.

Your political opponent becomes the racist.

The problem is, they call Trump a racist because he has become a political opponent of the NAACP. But before Trump, they called the entire Tea Party a group of racists. We all know that it mattered little who won as a Republican, they were going to be painted as a racist.

Unfortunately for them, Trump was not thought of as a racist prior to running for office. People looked at him as a narcissist and man whore, but not a racist.

Blacks thought of Trump as a racist, and so did the Nixon DOJ when they made him pay a settlement for racial discrimination. The tea party is a bunch of racists and republicans who are racists are called racists.

Bu his thread is about black achievements. You guys turned it into a crying session about fake black racism because it destroys your lies about black non achievement.

No, this thread is about blacks being better than whites.

As for thinking Trump a racist, it is true that there is an element of blacks who think that all whites are racist, perhaps like yourself. However, Trump won the The Ellis Island Medal of Honor which is an American award that celebrates National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO)]

Jesse Jackson also praised him in 1999 for supporting under privileged communities.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/

Naturally, this was at a time when Trump was lavishing money to the Dems so it was politically expedient to do so.

However, now it is politically expedient for Jesse to destroy him by calling him a racist.

The OP should not be allowed to use the words "Truth" or "Think".

It has no comprehension of what these words mean.

Sure he does

Truth = white devils

Think = regurgitated hate Trump talking points.

Show me where I have specifically called whites devils you lying SOB.

Ok, so whites are not white devils?

I reckon they are just genetically inferior is all, right?

Show where I have specifically said that. Then ask yourself why you never said shit to whites who made such cmments about blacks.

But do you want to know of something that actually is “purely a political construct”? I got one. “Equality”...

It's not hard. We all come into this world "free" men, but is only man who seeks to imprison us either politically or militarily.

In fact, most men who have walked the earth have been either a slave or forced to fight in the military. Today there are more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history.
Some to this day are born into slavery. So not all men are born free. Many have their fates determined before birth. Many more still have their fates sealed prior to birth, and never get to take a breath. I see no evidence that equality exists in nature. Neither amongst men, nor beasts...

Panties aren't in a bunch. Nice that you decide to go to a childish statement. The difference in this section vs others is, this section is only about race. The only thing it does is creates bad relations. Most of the ops here are blatant racist lies and or done to antagonize. Its only useful to racists and for race baiting. The lies come from the extremes on either side. Open your mind, stop being a leftist clown.

Yes they are in a bunch. Nothing posted in his thread is a lie. And the fact that you do not drag your punk ass into forums by whites doing his shows you are a racist piece if crap only wanting to silence blacks. If we blacks were not here, you would not object to this section.

As true as all that may be, I would rather USMB maintain the Race Relations sub-forum as one of the many options it provides for people to find the discussions they want to have, and keep a specific space where a reader can expect to find the same garbage, all the time, if they so desire. At best, they may consider moving it to a different zone, such as Zone 3, slap a sign on the door reading "You're going to get what you ask for", and let the nonsense run its course.

Yeah. Zone 3 makes the most sense. That's the place for the combative natured "you whites'' and "you blacks" speech.

Race relations is an important aspect in society. I don't disagree with the concept of it. I encourage it, in fact. But it requires maturity. Free speech and responsible speech are not mutually exclusive.

But what's going on here now isn't proper race relations. The clowns are running the circus.

Last edited:

Panties aren't in a bunch. Nice that you decide to go to a childish statement. The difference in this section vs others is, this section is only about race. The only thing it does is creates bad relations. Most of the ops here are blatant racist lies and or done to antagonize. Its only useful to racists and for race baiting. The lies come from the extremes on either side. Open your mind, stop being a leftist clown.

Yes they are in a bunch. Nothing posted in his thread is a lie. And the fact that you do not drag your punk ass into forums by whites doing his shows you are a racist piece if crap only wanting to silence blacks. If we blacks were not here, you would not object to this section.
I find it comical that when you disagree with someone for speaking their mind, their panties are in a bunch. When you want to speak your mind, everyone should look on your words as absolute fact and of the highest honor. I do get into other posts, however yours and a couple others are so over the top with bullshit, one cant help but call you out on it. You do nothing but lie and race bait. Funny how you think that you are so superior to me that you think you can actually say what I would do in any given circumstance. We've had this discussion before. I will state again, you are a miserable racist.

It's not hard. We all come into this world "free" men, but is only man who seeks to imprison us either politically or militarily.

In fact, most men who have walked the earth have been either a slave or forced to fight in the military. Today there are more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history.
Some to this day are born into slavery. So not all men are born free. Many have their fates determined before birth. Many more still have their fates sealed prior to birth, and never get to take a breath. I see no evidence that equality exists in nature. Neither amongst men, nor beasts...

We are all arguably born into slavery of some kind.

We pay taxes on what we eat, on land we live on, and the money we make.

Some more than others.

Do you think the "Politics" section creates GOOD relations between Democrats and Republicans?!?!?

Who do you think you are talking to?

Once again, you can apply this word for word to the "Politics" section, and instead of whites and blacks, it would be Republicans and Democrats.

You posted a video that even at a glance contains disingenuous propaganda that makes false correlations or associations in order to promote something other than the truth. To notice and acknowledge that doesn't require racism, the need to cause anyone any harm, or the desire to silence anyone from saying anything.

As true as all that may be, I would rather USMB maintain the Race Relations sub-forum as one of the many options it provides for people to find the discussions they want to have, and keep a specific space where a reader can expect to find the same garbage, all the time, if they so desire. At best, they may consider moving it to a different zone, such as Zone 3, slap a sign on the door reading "You're going to get what you ask for", and let the nonsense run its course.

Yeah. Zone 3 makes the most sense. That's the place for the combative natured "you whites and "you blacks" speech.

Race relations is an important aspect in society. I don't disagree with the concept of it. I encourage it, in fact. But it requires maturity. Free speech and responsible speech are not mutually exclusive.

But what's going on here now isn't proper race relations. The clowns are running the circus.

Putting it in Zone 3 may not be appealing if the staff doesn't want to "look" like they don't take a desire for improved race relations seriously. At the same time when measured against the depth of discussions that go on in the sub-forum, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea to "put it out to pasture" and let the ponies run wild. :21:

The OP should not be allowed to use the words "Truth" or "Think".

It has no comprehension of what these words mean.

Sure he does

Truth = white devils

Think = regurgitated hate Trump talking points.

Show me where I have specifically called whites devils you lying SOB.

Ok, so whites are not white devils?

I reckon they are just genetically inferior is all, right?

Show where I have specifically said that. Then ask yourself why you never said shit to whites who made such cmments about blacks.

IF Trump had not sough office you would never have taken the space on these forums to call him a racist.

In fact, assuming you don't think all whites are racist, you probably did not think Trump was one either.

Actually I recognized Trumps racism when he did what he did to the Central Park kids.

Do you think the "Politics" section creates GOOD relations between Democrats and Republicans?!?!?

Once again, you can apply this word for word to the "Politics" section, and instead of whites and blacks, it would be Republicans and Democrats.
I think I am talking to a guy that wont own up to the truth about the race a racist threads. Political differences aren't race oriented.

Some more than others.
Therefore mankind does not; cannot live in a state of equality...

True dat.

Now what?

Seek a political solution?

LMAO!

Some more than others.
Therefore mankind does not; cannot live in a state of equality...

That is a false premise.

I think I am talking to a guy that wont own up to the truth about the race a racist threads. Political differences aren't race oriented.

But race is used to sow political differences.

The facts to be understand by this thread is whites did not invent everything and no one else did nothing.

Whatever someone invents rarely has anything to do with their race (unless of course they are inventing something specific to use by a particular race, which is limited at best). The desire to connect the two (the ability to invent something, and a person's race in regards to that) is an attempt to assign value to something other than what the person invented, which is at best useless in regards to what they invented.

Furthermore, the desire to misrepresent a person's involvement, with the express purpose to include them for no other reason than race, is a symptom of where your argument goes completely wrong.

Poliical differences are often race oriented.

Forum List

Back