Mental Illness: Who Is Perpetuating Racial Hate and Animosity?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by AveryJarhman, Sep 10, 2018.

1. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Mental Illness: Who Is Perpetuating Racial Hate and Animosity?

angry white male.jpg

Hello. Do sane, reasonably well adjusted, responsible, caring human beings wake up and begin their day thinking, "How can I piss someone off today?"

The FB member who posted this image on her FB profile added this comment: "All day, every day"

I discovered this image published on the FB profile of an elder American woman who is great at sharing demeaning comments, as well as engaging in name calling.

However, apparently she lacks the skills or average intelligence to engage me in a mature discussion about single or married primary CHILD CAREGIVERS FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of the children they CHOOSE to introduce to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Sadly, I have to conclude the woman posting this image is one of a large population of black or American girls and women of African descent who more than ONE DOZEN President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

OBAMA PROMOTES VIOLENCE HATE CHILD ABUSE.jpg
    ___
    Does this apparent caring, sensible, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman offer a reasonable explanation for why some folks are reluctant to approach the "AVERAGE" black American woman?

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
    "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
    "BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
    ~LadyMocha

___
    "How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #MaternalResponsibility, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

2. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,054
    Both ends.
    [​IMG]

3. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660

He has condemned Duke and white supremacists many times.

YOu focus on the one time he tried to blow off the question, and pretend that that is some form of support.

You are part of the problem.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,054
    You must have missed the "both ends" part.

I know. That's how the game is played.

5. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660

No, I caught that.

It does not change the fact that you were just very, very unfair to President Trump.

6. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,054
    I just quoted the guy. I realize how often his messes have to be cleaned up, but hopefully at some point his followers will begin holding him responsible for his own words.

The "party of responsibility" 'n stuff.

7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,163
    I agree that the Trump "david duke comment" was utterly NOTHING WITH NOTHING. I do not follow the CAREER OF DAVID DUKE
    EITHER (lack of interest) I, also, have never watched a single showing of the series "KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660

You ignored the vast majority of his comments on the issue, and focused on the one time he responded differently and are ignoring the obvious conclusion (blowing off asshole question) to assume that he was sending a message of supporting racism.

That is you encouraging hate and animosity.

9. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660

I know very little of either.

If we all responded that way, when the subject of Duke or white supremacists came up, we would greatly weaken them.

Us talking about him (them) are a huge part of them surviving, even as a pathetic fringe.

10. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,054
    I do wish people here would comment on things I actually say, rather than fabricating positions.

I didn't say "he was sending a message of supporting racism", as you claim. What I actually think is that he was afraid to directly answer the question because he knows the nature of many of his supporters, and clumsily danced around it.

I see both sides of this issue. You see only one. If you want to pretend that means I'm "encouraging hate and animosity", that's fine with me. I truly do believe that you truly do believe that, by the way.

• Agree Agree x 1