The truth some here cannot take

You go look and study what modern racism is. Because if I present it you'll claim it's made up. Look , you aren't fooling anyone bud. Such is the problem with some whites. I have been black for 57 years and for 57 years whites keep trying to run he same hucklebuck shit you're doing now about how the racism we talk about is only a figment of our imagination.. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Well, we have already addressed that correlations and associations made in the propaganda you posted in this thread are less than trustworthy. It's not me who is imagining stuff to promote something that is disingenuous at best.

We have not addressed anything because nothing I've posted has been propaganda. You are the disingenuous one in this situation. Look asshole gaslighting doesn't work here. I posted videos of blacks who invented things. I did so because whites like who you say nothing to have consistently stated blacks have done nothing. The fact the things I presented are documented histoty renders your claim of propaganda inaccurate. You continued assertions of this being false o propaganda makes your argument disingenuous.

This particular thread is about those issues. And I am not going to listen to a white man telling me what he thinks I am taking personal. Learn what modern racism is, then come talk to me about what I am taking personally.

Would it help if I agree you provide an excellent example of "modern racism"?

You go look and study what modern racism is.

"Modern Racism" the latest euphemism for racial revisionist history, appears to be a few blacks trying to rewrite history in their favor that all their problems are from whites and nothing due to themselves, despite decades of favoritism and facts to the contrary that they conveniently ignore and dismiss based on race, and that the only solution is reparations for crimes which they never even endured and which weren't even crimes when they actually occurred, now exemplified by an OP that when presented the undeniable evidence which contradicts his OP premise, simply ignores it and tries to pretend he never saw it, which make ALL of the OP's threads a flaming JOKE.

Is that right? Our problem are due only to ourselves? You don't provide any evidence bitch. You are a joke.

upload_2018-9-10_14-13-18.png

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

High school graduation rates. Over the last five decades, African Americans have seen substantial gains in high school completion rates. In 1968, just over half (54.4 percent) of 25- to 29-year-old African Americans had a high school diploma. Today, more than nine out of 10 African Americans (92.3 percent) in the same age range had a high school diploma. (See Table 1 for all data presented in this report.)

The large increase in high school completion rates helped to close the gap relative to whites. In 1968, African Americans trailed whites by more than 20 percentage points (75.0 percent of whites had completed high school, compared with 54.4 percent of blacks). In the most recent data, the gap is just 3.3 percentage points (95.6 percent for whites versus 92.3 percent for African Americans).

• The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.

With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

We did not do this to ourselves. And you have provided a prime example of modern racism.

Symbolic racism (also known as modern-symbolic racism, modern racism,[1] symbolic prejudice, and racial resentment) is a coherent belief system that reflects an underlying unidimensional prejudice towards black people in the United States. These beliefs include the stereotype that blacks are morally inferior to white people, and that they violate traditional White American values such as hard work and independence. This is also more of a general term than it is specifically related to prejudice towards black people. It can be more generally characterized as an open dislike and derogation of individuals related to one's self.[clarification needed] These beliefs may cause the subject to discriminate against black people and to justify this discrimination.[2] Some people do not view symbolic racism as prejudice since it is not linked directly to race but indirectly through social and political issues.[3]

David O. Sears and P.J. Henry characterize symbolic racism as the expression or endorsement of four specific themes or beliefs:[4]

1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination.
  2. The failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast.
  4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.
Symbolic racism is a form of modern racism, as it is more subtle and indirect than more overt forms of racism,[5] such as those characterized in Jim Crow laws. As symbolic racism develops through socialization and its processes occur without conscious awareness,[6] an individual with symbolic racist beliefs may genuinely oppose racism and believe they are not racist.[7] Symbolic racism is perhaps the most prevalent racial attitude today.

In the aftermath of the Civil Rights Movement, old-fashioned (or "Jim Crow") racism dissolved along with segregation in the United States. Some people believe that new forms of racism began to replace old-fashioned racism.[9] Symbolic racism is a term that was coined by David Sears and John McConahay in 1973[10] to explain why most white Americans supported principles of equality for black Americans, but less than half were willing to support programs designed to implement these principles. The original theory described three definitive aspects of symbolic racism:[11][12]

1. A new form of racism had replaced old-fashioned Jim Crow racism, as it was no longer popular and could no longer be influential in politics as only a small minority still accepted it.
  2. Opposition to black politicians and racially targeted policies is more influenced by symbolic racism than by any perceived or true threat to whites' own personal lives.
  3. The origins of this form of racism lay in early-socialized negative feelings about blacks associated with traditional conservative values.
The concept of symbolic racism has evolved over time but most writings currently define symbolic racism as containing four themes:[1]

1. Racial discrimination is no longer a serious obstacle to blacks' prospects for a good life.
  2. Blacks' continuing disadvantages are largely due to their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks' continuing demands are unwarranted.
  4. Blacks' increased advantages are also unwarranted.
Whitley and Kite cite six underlying factors that contribute to symbolic racism. They are to this day believed to have been some of the biggest influences on modern racism.[6]

1. Implicitly anti-black affect and negative stereotypes.
  2. Racialized belief in traditional values.
  3. Belief in equality of opportunity.
  4. Low belief in equality of outcome.
  5. Group self-interest.
  6. Low knowledge of black people.
Symbolic racism - Wikipedia

symbolic racism - Yahoo Search Results

Note that those who made the term are white.

Learn to read more than cartoons you dumb SOB. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism. And I can prove it. And I am going to prove it. When it is proven a pussy like you will just be left holding your dick with a piss stained hand.

You tell that shit to the whites in here. OK?

I tell it to everyone when I post it, the fact you think it is an attack against you personally, or has any different meaning as associated with race, is why you will always be a victim of your own racial proclivities.

I'm tired of you whites here and that victim shit. I have not seen you say shit to whites so until I see you do it, that's my position.

Race Baiter Gotta Race Bait.

Yep that's what you do

I tell it to everyone when I post it, the fact you think it is an attack against you personally, or has any different meaning as associated with race, is why you will always be a victim of your own racial proclivities.

I'm tired of you whites here and that victim shit. I have not seen you say shit to whites so until I see you do it, that's my position.

Yep that's what you do

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Here's a wee clue you sad race baiter: you won't find any threads started by me to foment racial discord. You won't find any threads by me denigrating groups of people based on their DNA.

But your record is chock-full-o-Race-Baiting-Filth.

uI'm tired of you whites here and that victim shit. I have not seen you say shit to whites so until I see you do it, that's my position.

Yep that's what you do

Here's a wee clue you sad race baiter: you won't find any threads started by me to foment racial discord. You won't find any threads by me denigrating groups of people based on their DNA.

Every post you make is full of old time overt racist bullshit. All you do is foment racial discord.

uI'm tired of you whites here and that victim shit. I have not seen you say shit to whites so until I see you do it, that's my position.

Yep that's what you do

Every post you make is full of old time overt racist bullshit. All you do is foment racial discord.

You are projecting, bub.

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

Ditch it and let'em post their garbage in the Rubber Room.

Yep. Agreed. It's more suited for that area.

Just looking at this thread, it's one thing to promote black contributions to society and infrastructure, however, it's quite another thing entirely to offer content solely in a written pretext for no other reason than attacking another specific race, such as was done here again.

That's all you guys ever do in here. Attack blacks. I was told how blacks are resting on the achievements of whites more than once, and how blacks have done nothing ever more than once, none of you white pieces of shit protested that. That's attacking another race but you are fine with that. So fuck you.

very few do comebacks at you-----maybe only one----that do the
"WHITES DID IT ALL AND BLACKS DID NOTHING"----it is YOU who
is OVERLY FOCUSED on that one (or maybe two) people. There are
a few blacks here who insist stuff like "blacks invented sliced bread" ----
and ----your argument is just like their's

Yep that's what you do

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

Yep that's what you do

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

Oh, you most certainly are, bub.

I defy you to find posts where I am promoting disunity based on differences in DNA. You, on the other hand, have started numerous threads with exactly this agenda.

Anyone else beside me wish this sewer of a sub forum called Race Relations would be ditched? I can't be the only one.

Because, you know, it's like the worst race relations I've ever seen, for sure. Gosh. The only purpose it really serves, to the casual observer, is to perpetuate racism.

Who's the brilliant one who thought of a race relations sub-forum anyway? Fire that one. lol.

Just looking at this thread, it's one thing to promote black contributions to society and infrastructure, however, it's quite another thing entirely to offer content solely in a written pretext for no other reason than attacking another specific race, such as was done here again.

That's all you guys ever do in here. Attack blacks. I was told how blacks are resting on the achievements of whites more than once, and how blacks have done nothing ever more than once, none of you white pieces of shit protested that. That's attacking another race but you are fine with that. So fuck you.

very few do comebacks at you-----maybe only one----that do the
"WHITES DID IT ALL AND BLACKS DID NOTHING"----it is YOU who
is OVERLY FOCUSED on that one (or maybe two) people. There are
a few blacks here who insist stuff like "blacks invented sliced bread" ----
and ----your argument is just like their's

Lie.

Yep that's what you do

You are projecting, bub.

I don't project.

Oh, you most certainly are, bub.

I defy you to find posts where I am promoting disunity based on differences in DNA. You, on the other hand, have started numerous threads with exactly this agenda.

I would but your profile doesn't allow it. You do it all the time. You're doing it now. And I'm not the one trying to create disunity based on DNA. Stating that blacks actually invented things is not creating division based on DNA. Your racism is apparent here by your racist whining about a thread simply showing that blacks actually invented things. The assumption made that I'm trying to say blacks are better than whites stinks of you're getting uppity. So fuck off.

Still, I don't see any Helicopter invention there, how come?

you're afraid you might learn something from the OP??

"The history of manufacturing helicopter begins in the 15th century..."

Who Invented the Helicopter

Thomas L. Jennings (1791-1859) was the first African American person to receive a patent in the U.S., paving the way for future inventors of color to gain exclusive rights to their inventions.

African American Patent Holders

Paul Williams - Helicopter design Figures 1 & 8

Paul Williams - Helicopter design Figures 1 & 8. USPTO
Paul Williams invented improvements to helicopter design and received patent #3,065,933 on 11/27/1962
PaulWilliams-56affbcd5f9b58b7d01f3e61.jpg

Paul Williams - Helicopter design Figures 9 - 12

Paul Williams - Helicopter design Figures 9 - 12. USPTO
Paul Williams invented improvements to helicopter design and received patent #3,065,933 on 11/27/1962

PaulWilliams2-56affbce5f9b58b7d01f3e6f.jpg

African American Patent Holders

yeah, i posted that, and it is TOO BAD you're still incapable of grasping the crux of the matter. :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We have not addressed anything because nothing I've posted has been propaganda. You are the disingenuous one in this situation. Look asshole gaslighting doesn't work here. I posted videos of blacks who invented things. I did so because whites like who you say nothing to have consistently stated blacks have done nothing. The fact the things I presented are documented histoty renders your claim of propaganda inaccurate. You continued assertions of this being false o propaganda makes your argument disingenuous.

You are doing the gaslighting here because Paul Williams wasn't even the first "black person" to get a patent on a working helicopter, much less the person who invented the helicopter to start with. George de Bothezat (a Russian of African/Arab heritage from Bessarabia, that is now Moldova) got a patent for the Bothezat helicopter in 1924 while working for the US Army.

Is that right? Our problem are due only to ourselves? You don't provide any evidence bitch. You are a joke.

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

You provide all the evidence needed, scum-sucking racist liar. You can go to any over-paid government agency and find all the shiftless do-nothing employees are black. You just had a shiftless do-nothing black president. You have Pell grants, Loans. Anyone can get a highschool or college degree that WANTS ONE-- -- -- that is, unless they are TOO STUPID to pass the minimum entrance exams! All your problems are you're own doing. Quit trying to blame "Whitey," get off your lazy welfare-collecting ass and get an education, go out and compete!

The expected crying coming from all the usual suspects. If I had made another Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens thread I would be cheered and hailed for my greatness and no one would be crying about ace baiting or racial superiority pissing matches. You guys are pathetic losers who can't take the truth that not everything great was done by whites.
You are the whiner, crying about every negative thing you perceive from whites.

All you do is attack whites, most whites on here are just replying to your lying bullshit.

Forum List

Back