The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.

It isn't a color thing. What I witnessed in the 60s was Blacks moving away from a bad environment to a better environment. I lived in the Washington D.C. suburbs and witnessed the migration of upwardly mobile Blacks who used to live in D.C. but relocated to the suburbs as soon as they had a good enough job and income to do so. Busing may also have played a role when the Black kids integrated into Suburban mostly White schools.

Granny says, "Dat's right - she ain't `fraid of `em - she just don't trust black folks...
icon11.gif

FBI Warns Of More Violence From ‘Black Identity Extremist’ Groups
10/06/2017 - The FBI Counterterrorism Division warned about the potential violence that could come from members of “Black Identity Extremists” (BIE), according to a document obtained by Foreign Policy.
The Aug. 3 document warns of the potential violence that members of the BIE movement could possibly perform against American law enforcement officers, Foreign Policy reported Friday. “The FBI assesses it is very likely Black Identity Extremist (BIE) perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence,” the document read. Foreign Policy notes that the document was marked for official use.

The FBI report points to the 2014 Ferguson shooting of Michael Brown as the start of the anger and violence on the part of the BIE movement. Police brutality only helped fuel the anger, the FBI noted in the report. “The FBI assesses it is very likely incidents of alleged police abuse against African Americans since then have continued to feed the resurgence in ideologically motivated, violent criminal activity within the BIE movement,” the report read.

The Bureau cited examples like Micah Johnson, the black man who opened fired on Dallas Police officers last July. Johnson reportedly expressed a desire to kill “white police officers” out of anger over police brutality against black Americans. The FBI believes that Johnson’s actions were influenced over anger from the BIE movement, the report said. “The FBI further assesses it is very likely additional controversial police shootings of African Americans and the associated legal proceedings will continue to serve as drivers for violence against law enforcement,” the report noted.

It remains unclear if this means that the FBI has declared BIE as a domestic terrorist threat. The Daily Caller News Foundation reached out to the FBI for additional comment, but received none in time for publication. The FBI also warned its agents about potential threats from black separatist movements a few years ago, handing out pamphlets on how to look out for members of the group, according to documents obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union.

FBI Warns Of More Violence From ‘Black Identity Extremist’ Groups

It doesn't help that those cries of "RACIST! BIGOT! FASCIST! NAZI!" come from whites, either. And most of those whites don't live in black neighborhoods themselves, so they are in essence just a bunch of Jimmy Kimmel hypocrites screaming at everyone else while doing the same damn thing they are bitching about.

T
You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

The problem is that blacks follow the whites where ever they go, to seek comfort in the shadow of their success. Almost never do they strike out on their own.

Last edited:

If history teaches us anything, it teaches us that white people are far more dangerous.
Feel free to ignore all the minorities you like. Nobody cares.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If history teaches us anything, it teaches us that white people are far more dangerous.

Amen!

See Exibit A...all those honkies gunning each other down every day on the south and west side neighborhood streets of Chicago and every other white hood in America.

That's why I moved into a nice safe black neighborhood.

Amen!

See Exibit A...all those honkies gunning each other down every day on the south and west side neighborhood streets of Chicago and every other white hood in America.

That's why I moved into a nice safe black neighborhood.
I'm pretty sure Hitler killed more people than all the blacks in Chicago, smartass.

It isn't a color thing. What I witnessed in the 60s was Blacks moving away from a bad environment to a better environment. I lived in the Washington D.C. suburbs and witnessed the migration of upwardly mobile Blacks who used to live in D.C. but relocated to the suburbs as soon as they had a good enough job and income to do so. Busing may also have played a role when the Black kids integrated into Suburban mostly White schools.
The provisions of the 1964 Civil Rights Act includes the right of any American citizen to move from any place in the U.S. to any other place in the U.S. and to apply for (federally subsidized) welfare upon arrival, if necessary. Shortly after this Act was passed a large photo appeared on the front page of the New York Daily Mirror taken at the West Side Greyhound Bus Terminal with a flood of Blacks arriving in New York from southern states like Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina, many of them carrying pillow-cases stuffed with belongings and battered suitcases tied with rope. On Page Two was a photo of the Welfare Office on Eighth Avenue with a line of migrant Blacks stretched to the corner and around.

That was in 1964. By the middle of 1966 the crime rate in New York City's five boroughs had risen by 220%.

I've had first hand experience with then in the prison I worked at. Fucking animals.

You would be smart not to live among Blacks. You would get your ass kicked and your recessive genes wouldnt survive.

You would be smart not to live among Blacks. You would get your ass kicked and your recessive genes wouldnt survive.
That's right, the nigs are animals. Thank you.

That's right, the nigs are animals. Thank you.
Were superior animals. Thanks for agreeing.

And you would be smart not to live among chimpanzees who would not only kick your ass but would tear it off and play with it. So what have you proved with your badass declaration? That you are not fully civilized yet? Or that you're really not an equally developed sub-species?

And you would be smart not to live among chimpanzees who would not only kick your ass but would tear it off and play with it. So what have you proved with your badass declaration? That you are not fully civilized yet? Or that you're really not an equally developed sub-species?
I have proven nothing. I was making a statement...not trying to prove anything. Civilization was begun and perfected by Blacks so thats a silly question I wont dignify with an answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back