The truth about avoiding blacks

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by dfens, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfens

dfens VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +431
    You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,879
    It isn't a color thing. What I witnessed in the 60s was Blacks moving away from a bad environment to a better environment. I lived in the Washington D.C. suburbs and witnessed the migration of upwardly mobile Blacks who used to live in D.C. but relocated to the suburbs as soon as they had a good enough job and income to do so. Busing may also have played a role when the Black kids integrated into Suburban mostly White schools.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,320
    Granny says, "Dat's right - she ain't `fraid of `em - she just don't trust black folks...
    [​IMG]
    FBI Warns Of More Violence From ‘Black Identity Extremist’ Groups
    10/06/2017 - The FBI Counterterrorism Division warned about the potential violence that could come from members of “Black Identity Extremists” (BIE), according to a document obtained by Foreign Policy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,429
    It doesn't help that those cries of "RACIST! BIGOT! FASCIST! NAZI!" come from whites, either. And most of those whites don't live in black neighborhoods themselves, so they are in essence just a bunch of Jimmy Kimmel hypocrites screaming at everyone else while doing the same damn thing they are bitching about.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,528
    T
    The problem is that blacks follow the whites where ever they go, to seek comfort in the shadow of their success. Almost never do they strike out on their own.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  6. Billyboom

Billyboom VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +171
    If history teaches us anything, it teaches us that white people are far more dangerous.
    Feel free to ignore all the minorities you like. Nobody cares.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,590
    Amen!

See Exibit A...all those honkies gunning each other down every day on the south and west side neighborhood streets of Chicago and every other white hood in America.

That's why I moved into a nice safe black neighborhood.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Billyboom

Billyboom VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +171
    I'm pretty sure Hitler killed more people than all the blacks in Chicago, smartass.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,913
    The provisions of the 1964 Civil Rights Act includes the right of any American citizen to move from any place in the U.S. to any other place in the U.S. and to apply for (federally subsidized) welfare upon arrival, if necessary. Shortly after this Act was passed a large photo appeared on the front page of the New York Daily Mirror taken at the West Side Greyhound Bus Terminal with a flood of Blacks arriving in New York from southern states like Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina, many of them carrying pillow-cases stuffed with belongings and battered suitcases tied with rope. On Page Two was a photo of the Welfare Office on Eighth Avenue with a line of migrant Blacks stretched to the corner and around.

That was in 1964. By the middle of 1966 the crime rate in New York City's five boroughs had risen by 220%.

• Informative Informative x 4
  10. miketx

miketx Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,759
    I've had first hand experience with then in the prison I worked at. Fucking animals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.