The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

He didn't step up. :oops:

Story time is fun!

I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

He didn't step up. :oops:
Point?

POS said "gimme dat bike" He didn't make the money that bought it AND wasn't man enough to take it by force.

If I was wimpier, he might have.

There's more, that was a helluva night but..

Whites are funny with these stories. They want to bring up penny ante bullshit making false claims of how tough hey are. But when you look at the highway robbery done by whites on Wall Street and in similar places that steals everyone's money and then gets whites in lawmaking bodies to help the continue stealing, talking about a bike shows just how small some whites really are. We don't see your punk asses standing up to them and you never have.

I lived in a transitioning neighborhood and was one of the last to leave. It was stable until the tipping point was reached. That's when the bars go up on the windows. The ladies that bought my house called to say they had some mail and when I picked it up I was amazed...they had installed four locks on the front door and five on the back. That's scary.
That sounds like Park Slope, Brooklyn, in the late 1970s, when I left for Queens, then New Jersey.

I'm so grateful for racist people who limit themselves.....

Cause I'd be more than happy to take a Fine Black Princess like this off the market any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!
9a6f006a993d590e77cfc9e9488189af--celebrity-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg
Are you aware that girl's features are at least 95% White? The only deviation is her beautiful complexion and her slightly oriental eyes. .

I don't know if it's so much "intelligent whites" or maybe just those with experience. My high school was 30% black when I was a freshman. By my senior year that had switched to 70% black and they had security guards stationed on every floor, on every corner. It's that tipping point thing.
The same situation began in almost all New York City high schools in the late 1960s and brought some of them to virtual ruin. Interestingly, the mainstream media has never reported on this.

I lived in a transitioning neighborhood and was one of the last to leave. It was stable until the tipping point was reached. That's when the bars go up on the windows. The ladies that bought my house called to say they had some mail and when I picked it up I was amazed...they had installed four locks on the front door and five on the back. That's scary.
That sounds like Park Slope, Brooklyn, in the late 1970s, when I left for Queens, then New Jersey.
Yep. I loved my neighborhood.

Tj
I don't know if it's so much "intelligent whites" or maybe just those with experience. My high school was 30% black when I was a freshman. By my senior year that had switched to 70% black and they had security guards stationed on every floor, on every corner. It's that tipping point thing.
The same situation began in almost all New York City high schools in the late 1960s and brought some of them to virtual ruin. Interestingly, the mainstream media has never reported on this.
They never will. Everyone is supposed to believe the poor success rate in black communities is because of oppression by whitey.

Tj
They never will. Everyone is supposed to believe the poor success rate in black communities is because of oppression by whitey.

Well actually there is a hell of a lot of documentation which supports that assertion.

Cause I'd be more than happy to take a Fine Black Princess like this off the market any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!
9a6f006a993d590e77cfc9e9488189af--celebrity-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg
Are you aware that girl's features are at least 95% White? The only deviation is her beautiful complexion and her slightly oriental eyes. .

There are so such thing as white features. Or racial features in general.

You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.
You would be smart not to live among Blacks. You would get your ass kicked and your recessive genes wouldnt survive.
That's right, the nigs are animals. Thank you.
Were superior animals. Thanks for agreeing.

Superior mofo's , I agree LOL. Go be "superior" on your own time. Silly groid.

AVOID THE GROID

You must be blind. No white woman looks like her without some Black DNA or plastic surgery. Those are all African features including the slanted eyes.

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

Indeed whites lack intellect.
townships-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back