The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.
You would be smart not to live among Blacks. You would get your ass kicked and your recessive genes wouldnt survive.
Have i thanked you today for giving us the invention of steal?

I'm so grateful for racist people who limit themselves.....

Cause I'd be more than happy to take a Fine Black Princess like this off the market any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!
9a6f006a993d590e77cfc9e9488189af--celebrity-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

You would be smart not to live among Blacks. You would get your ass kicked and your recessive genes wouldnt survive.
Have i thanked you today for giving us the invention of steal?
No. However we did a piss poor job teaching you how to spell.

That's right, the nigs are animals. Thank you.
Were superior animals. Thanks for agreeing.
They're more violent, but the "superiority" of that lasts about 10 minutes until the cops arrive and fill the murderous negro animal with lead. A white man with a gun will beat a gorilla even though the gorilla is physically stronger.

I have proven nothing. I was making a statement...not trying to prove anything. Civilization was begun and perfected by Blacks so thats a silly question I wont dignify with an answer.
Super civilized blacks, seen here on their way to Europe to teach the inferior, stupid white man how to build a proper boat:
nintchdbpict000228667458.jpg

Whitey is just too dumb to figure it out on his own and is stuck on driftwood like this:
USS-Harry-S-Truman.jpg

Last edited:

Just like you avoid poison ivy, thorns, mosquitoes, leeches, bedbugs.

I lived in a transitioning neighborhood and was one of the last to leave. It was stable until the tipping point was reached. That's when the bars go up on the windows. The ladies that bought my house called to say they had some mail and when I picked it up I was amazed...they had installed four locks on the front door and five on the back. That's scary.

And you would be smart not to live among chimpanzees who would not only kick your ass but would tear it off and play with it. So what have you proved with your badass declaration? That you are not fully civilized yet? Or that you're really not an equally developed sub-species?
What? You expect him to foresee the implications of his statements and take responsibility? Are you serious?

I lived in a transitioning neighborhood and was one of the last to leave. It was stable until the tipping point was reached. That's when the bars go up on the windows. The ladies that bought my house called to say they had some mail and when I picked it up I was amazed...they had installed four locks on the front door and five on the back. That's scary.
Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than

It's well known that blacks bring violence and crime with them. You won't notice one or two here or there, but once they become a large minority (or greater), the town starts going to shit.

In our society it's unfortunately taboo to say this, even though intelligent whites know it to be true.

Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than

It's well known that blacks bring violence and crime with them. You won't notice one or two here or there, but once they become a large minority (or greater), the town starts going to shit.

In our society it's unfortunately taboo to say this, even though intelligent whites know it to be true.
I don't know if it's so much "intelligent whites" or maybe just those with experience. My high school was 30% black when I was a freshman. By my senior year that had switched to 70% black and they had security guards stationed on every floor, on every corner. It's that tipping point thing.

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Last edited:

Cause I'd be more than happy to take a Fine Black Princess like this off the market any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!
9a6f006a993d590e77cfc9e9488189af--celebrity-hairstyles-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg
You mean GREEK.

Another case of white blood raising up an African a few notches.

Try finding a true "black" woman that's attractive to a white. If you can do that, find a unicorn (actually, unicorns exist).

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Think he knocked any sense in that boy?

You mean GREEK.

Another case of white blood raising up an African a few notches.

Try finding a true "black" woman that's attractive to a white. If you can do that, find a unicorn (actually, unicorns exist).
It’s common amongs all races that the lighter skinned examples from their populations are seen as the most desired mates. This proclivity has been documented across Negro, Asian, and Mediterranean cultures, throughout recorded history. Even Europeans went to great lengths, amongst women, to avoid tanning; and thus suggest that they were of the peasant class who were subjected to outdoor physical labor, and less intricate dress.

I worked for a black guy that owned a transmission shop once. Most of the people working on cars were useless lazy losers. They didn't do good work and the place was covered up with warranty work. One guy that worked there was watching me and asked me to show him how to test all the electronics and read the oil pressures correctly and diagnosis. I helped him. Took a little while of course but he wanted to learn and he did. He told me he was tired of being a dumb bunny. None of the others wanted to learn anything and resented me and then the guy I was helping as well.

I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

He didn't step up. :oops:

I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

Point?

Point?

POS said "gimme dat bike" He didn't make the money that bought it AND wasn't man enough to take it by force.

If I was wimpier, he might have.

There's more, that was a helluva night but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back