The Thief in the Vatican

Of course, they have the right to refuse, but not necessarily to their jobs, if they do.

fix your sentence----it makes no sense......... did you mean ".....not necessarily lose
their jobs...." if what they do not want to do interferes with that which they
are being paid to do-------I do believe that they COULD lose their jobs legally.
As for kim-----she needs a different job

Tears flooded my eyes as the Pope left last night, For several days it was like we had Jesus himself with us. What a man of God, or a Godly man, how ever you want to put it. Lets hope he rubbed off a bit of his goodness and humility on congress.

Yes indeed. Perhaps he isn't all bad after all:

Govt workers have right to refuse gay marriage licenses -pope

people paid to serve the people UNDER THE LAW----do not get to rewrite
the laws A judge cannot rewrite the law nor can a clerk. Of course,
the lady does have a right to quit her job. Long ago in my lifetime I have
refused to engage in some activities in health care------my right ----based
on conscience. If the issue involved "life or death"----I would not have
that right--------if the issue interfered with my functioning-----I could be legally
fired. The pope does not write American law

But . . . But . . . But . . . I thought the Pope was Christ on earth.

What a piece propaganda that web page is! It cites many Biblical passages, but ignores the most important to the topic at hand, Matthew 16:18 (And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.) and Matthew 18:18 (Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.).

You may worship the Pope or whomever you wish. As for me and mine, we shall worship the Lord.

Tears flooded my eyes as the Pope left last night, For several days it was like we had Jesus himself with us. What a man of God, or a Godly man, how ever you want to put it. Lets hope he rubbed off a bit of his goodness and humility on congress.

that right--------if the issue interfered with my functioning-----I could be legally

uhm------here is a statement which could elicit an angry response---sit tight---here
goes............. My impression of that delightful, 'humble' guy with the Hispanic accent------that SUPER STAR priest pope thing with the white yarmulke on his
baldish head --------was-------that HE SEEMED TO THINK THAT HE IS
"CHRIST" on earth. He was visiting a multicultural land------for me -----
he seemed to imagine he came here to TELL US WHATS WHAT

they are all preaching the wide road false "unity" message that is leading millions to hell.
I told you already:
"Vaticanas"(Latin for Vatican Unity movement)=666

"ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom which instituted the
66 books of man(6) you promote of the
"Holy Bible"=666
created by "the Roman Man"=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
Creating the group called:
Catholics=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his name
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

Who better knows these truths- Dan 10:21

You may worship the Pope or whomever you wish. As for me and mine, we shall worship the Lord.
Who said anything about worshipping the pope? I was just trying to show that one shouldn't be fooled by people who jump around quoting different lines from different books. The question is why not a coherent story and what aren't they citing? In this case they're not citing two verses from the same book that show Jesus giving Peter leadership of the church and the authority to promulgate the laws of the church.

What a piece propaganda that web page is! It cites many Biblical passages, but ignores the most important to the topic at hand, Matthew 16:18 (And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.) and Matthew 18:18 (Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.).

the citation is dull------it is just catholic theology------since catholics compiled
the New Testament------it is a bit silly to parse out the New Testament to
justify the catholic hierarchy. That which the character Paul or Peter did
or did not do or say --------early on -----before THE CHURCH existed------gets
IMBUED WITH THE DIVINE Those guys were going thru their own
problems------Peter got arrested, Paul got arrested one might just as well
construct a governing body out of the writings of CERVANTES. No one
knows who Matthew was-------he seems to have lived AFTER jesus died----
anything he said HE said is heresay

uhm------here is a statement which could elicit an angry response---sit tight---here
goes............. My impression of that delightful, 'humble' guy with the Hispanic accent------that SUPER STAR priest pope thing with the white yarmulke on his
baldish head --------was-------that HE SEEMED TO THINK THAT HE IS
"CHRIST" on earth. He was visiting a multicultural land------for me -----
he seemed to imagine he came here to TELL US WHATS WHAT

millions of people from all over came to see him, I guess they thought he had something of importance to say, which he did.

I am appalled and totally besides myself. I have never witnessed such a spectacle of pure idolatry in my entire life. One might actually suppose that Christ Himself had returned in the personage of the Catholic Pope. Christians should be ashamed of themselves for worshipping a mere man in such a fashion. He is a THIEF!!

The Catholic Pope has stolen God's name. He is called the "Holy Father". Disgraceful blasphemy! "Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name." The word "hallowed" means "holy". It is the heavenly Father who's name is hallowed or holy - not the Catholic Pope's name.

The Catholic Pope declares himself to be the Vicar of Christ. Disgraceful blasphemy! When Christ departed following His death, burial, and resurrection, He sent the Comforter or Holy Spirit as His replacement

Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

There's not a mention anywhere of any man taking over as 'vicar" or as the replacement on earth for the Christ.

perhaps you should concern yourself with your own beliefs and not worry about anyone else's.

fwiw, I think a cite to the new testament is meaningless because *my* religion says there is only one G-d and anyone who comes after is a pretender.

see how that works?

the citation is dull----it is just catholic theology----since catholics compiled the New Testament----it is a bit silly to parse out the New Testament to justify the catholic hierarchy. That which the character Paul or Peter did or did not do or say----early on----before THE CHURCH existed----gets IMBUED WITH THE DIVINE Those guys were going thru their own problems----Peter got arrested, Paul got arrested. one might just as well construct a governing body out of the writings of CERVANTES. No one knows who Matthew was----he seems to have lived AFTER jesus died----anything he said is hearsay.
Throw out those verses and you might as well throw out the whole Bible. Every book was compiled by someone with an agenda.

Last edited:
they are all preaching the wide road false "unity" message that is leading millions to hell.
I told you already:

"Holy Bible"=666
Catholics=666

The Catholic bible is not the Christian bible and as I told you before the Jesus they lift up is Lucifer - it is not Jesus Christ the Messiah of the Jews which the Gospel of Jesus Christ preaches! You surely know that if there has been such an effort for a counterfeit by Satan there is an original and that original is the Son of Man, the Son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I am appalled and totally besides myself. I have never witnessed such a spectacle of pure idolatry in my entire life. One might actually suppose that Christ Himself had returned in the personage of the Catholic Pope. Christians should be ashamed of themselves for worshipping a mere man in such a fashion. He is a THIEF!!

The Catholic Pope has stolen God's name. He is called the "Holy Father". Disgraceful blasphemy! "Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name." The word "hallowed" means "holy". It is the heavenly Father who's name is hallowed or holy - not the Catholic Pope's name.

The Catholic Pope declares himself to be the Vicar of Christ. Disgraceful blasphemy! When Christ departed following His death, burial, and resurrection, He sent the Comforter or Holy Spirit as His replacement

Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

There's not a mention anywhere of any man taking over as 'vicar" or as the replacement on earth for the Christ.

perhaps you should concern yourself with your own beliefs and not worry about anyone else's.

fwiw, I think a cite to the new testament is meaningless because *my* religion says there is only one G-d and anyone who comes after is a pretender.

see how that works?
I told you already:

"Holy Bible"=666
Catholics=666

The Catholic bible is not the Christian bible and as I told you before the Jesus they lift up is Lucifer - it is not Jesus Christ the Messiah of the Jews which the Gospel of Jesus Christ preaches! You surely know that if there has been such an effort for a counterfeit by Satan there is an original and that original is the Son of Man, the Son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Jesus is not the messiah of the Jews, they rejected him and had Rome kill him. Have you read the bible? Are you JW and don't have the same bible?

see how that works?
I told you already:

"Holy Bible"=666
Catholics=666

Jesus is not the messiah of the Jews, they rejected him and had Rome kill him. Have you read the bible? Are you JW and don't have the same bible?

jesus WAS a jew....

but not the messiah because the prophesies haven't been met.

you're welcome.

the citation is dull----it is just catholic theology----since catholics compiled the New Testament----it is a bit silly to parse out the New Testament to justify the catholic hierarchy. That which the character Paul or Peter did or did not do or say----early on----before THE CHURCH existed----gets IMBUED WITH THE DIVINE Those guys were going thru their own problems----Peter got arrested, Paul got arrested. one might just as well construct a governing body out of the writings of CERVANTES. No one knows who Matthew was----he seems to have lived AFTER jesus died----anything he said is hearsay.
Throw out those verses and you might as well throw out the whole Bible. Every book was compiled by someone with an agenda.

ok ONE COULD use the word agenda for every authored book-----SO???
why throw them out? some books are sublime. In the case of "how to
construct the leadership of the catholic church"-------the article cited seemed
ATTEMPT to base that construct on unrelated bits and pieces out of the lives peter and paul------two guys on the RUN,,,,,,,,which COINCIDENTALLY some how
ended up just like the structure of the government of ancient rome. The
bible is a lot better than the article-------the article is TORTURED SOPHISTRY

see how that works?
I told you already:

"Holy Bible"=666
Catholics=666

Rome did not engage in crucifixtions as a favor to jews-------Crucifixtion is
a violation of jewish law. --------in his short career------of ten years as roman
prelate of Judea-----Pontius Pilate crucified more than ten thousand jews----
all for alleged crimes against ROME--------the romans had no interest
in adjudicating crimes against jews by jews. Your catechism whore lied.
If Penelope had read the bible-----she would know that the SANHEDRIN failed
to convict Jesus of anything--------it could have-----but it didn't.

see how that works?
I told you already:

"Holy Bible"=666
Catholics=666

Rome did not engage in crucifixtions as a favor to jews-------Crucifixtion is
a violation of jewish law. --------in his short career------of ten years as roman
prelate of Judea-----Pontius Pilate crucified more than ten thousand jews----
all for alleged crimes against ROME--------the romans had no interest
in adjudicating crimes against jews by jews. Your catechism whore lied.
If Penelope had read the bible-----she would know that the SANHEDRIN failed
to convict Jesus of anything--------it could have-----but it didn't.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

Who said anything about worshipping the pope? I was just trying to show that one shouldn't be fooled by people who jump around quoting different lines from different books. The question is why not a coherent story and what aren't they citing? In this case they're not citing two verses from the same book that show Jesus giving Peter leadership of the church and the authority to promulgate the laws of the church.

In the books of men, the following titles are commonly used with reference to a man: "Pope," "Holy Father," "Vicar of Christ," "Sovereign Pontiff." All of these are titles that rightly belong only to the Lord Jesus Christ and to God the Father. There is not a single instance in the Scriptures where any of the above titles are applied to a man. The term, "Holy Father" is used only once in the entire Bible, and it is used by Jesus in addressing God the Father. (John 17:11)

Among the above titles is the bold assertion that the Pope is the "Vicar of Christ." A "vicar" is "One serving as a substitute or agent; one authorized to perform the functions of another in higher office." (Webster). When one searches the Bible from cover to cover, he finds only one passage which gives an indication of a vicar of Christ or God. It is 2 Thess. 2:3-4; it is worded as follows:

"Let no one deceive you in any way, for the day of the Lord will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and is exalted above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits in the temple of God and gives himself out as if he were God."
Some religionists today advocate that man is saved by faith only. However, there is only one passage in the entire Bible that has the words "faith" and "only" together and it says, "not by faith only" (James 2:24). The Catholics today speak of the Pope as vicar, taking the place of God (Christ Himself is God, Matt. 1:23; John 1:1), yet there is only one passage in the entire Bible which speaks of a man doing such and it calls him "the man of sin."

James Cardinal Gibbons, a Catholic Archbishop said, "Jesus our Lord, founded but one Church, which He was pleased to build on Peter. Therefore, any church that does not recognize Peter as its foundation stone is not the Church of Christ, and therefore cannot stand, for it is not the work of God." (The Faith of Our Fathers, p. 82). The apostle Paul said, "For other foundation no one can lay, but that which has been laid, which is Christ Jesus" (1 Cor. 3:11). There is no other foundation but Christ! Therefore, any church which does not recognize Christ alone as the foundation stone cannot be the church of Christ.

Forum List

Back