You Know What Chaps My Loins??

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
When Christians pray about something and the feel they've been forgiven....they also believe the effects of the sin was erased. I've got new for you brudder....when somebody is dead, raped, insulted, or intimidated, etc. It's always gonna be there.

When someone who is raped, or whatever in their life when they let things go to God it doesn't mean what happened was ok, but it is taking back the power from the ones who hurt us.
It says in the bible that we will be surprised who makes it into heaven, meaning someone who claims to be the perfect christian or whatever because our hearts may be hidden from people, but can not be hidden from God.

We have no idea what happened between a rapist / murderer with God even in the last moment of life.

You don' understand, stop commenting on it and embarrassing yourself

The last time I was embarrassed my ex wife walked in on me and two women gettin' it on. The reason I was embarrassed was that both of the women were married and I worked with their husbands.

When Christians pray about something and the feel they've been forgiven....they also believe the effects of the sin was erased. I've got new for you brudder....when somebody is dead, raped, insulted, or intimidated, etc. It's always gonna be there.
Does that also apply to the pope telling priests they can forgive abortions?

:eusa_whistle:

I'm still waiting for some justice for the molested youngsters dating back to the middle ages. I'll tell you....for a supreme creator and the ruler of the universe ol' Gawd makes my asshole crave lime juice.

I'm still waiting for some justice for the molested youngsters dating back to the middle ages. I'll tell you....for a supreme creator and the ruler of the universe ol' Gawd makes my asshole crave lime juice.
Besides what your asshole craves, does that answer the question?

Besides what your asshole craves, does that answer the question?

I'll tell you one thing.....if I were in charge those old bastards wouldn't connive and plot and cover up for one another......I'd strike their asses dead in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back