The Thief in the Vatican

More incitement from rosie-----the oracle of usmb. -------I was slightly put off
by the POPE'S INSTRUCTION to the people of the USA------"open your
doors (I think he said 'hearts" too) to the refugees"

Yes its really not a jewish thing, it ended when you jews came from Poland. That's all that matters. Israel wants to get rid of anyone non jew, so that says it all.

"jews came from Poland? what are are you talking about I am not from poland

Great, no polish Jews died then in WWII, I rest my case.

Yes, there were educated men who taught what they wanted to teach. They scared the hell out of a lot of people. They told their own flocks that they would be raptured away to bliss in Heaven before everything hit the fan while the sinners would experience all kinds of hell on earth. They taught that when a Christian died, he automatically winged it off to heaven to bliss while the sinner was human toast in Hell. They taught to speak gibberish in some kind of unknown tongue supposed to be the language of the angels, they taught that when Christ was dead and buried, he and the thief on the cross went frolicking off to a Paradise holiday in the center of an earth of molten nickel, and that Christ went off and freed a whole bunch of souls somewhere and took them off to Heaven. The problem is they continue to teach these false things and the people are educated enough now to know better.

Well that changes the argument for me.

What you are referring to above in specific is basically amongst various protestant denominations. None of that sounds Catholic to me. Catholic councils strongly debated and weeded out heretical movements. Those heretics could not be called part of the Church as a result.

Luther and Calvin going forward, I would have to agree with you. Very serious distortions and misinterpretations and strong JUDGMENTS by particular voices or creeds caused error and confusion.

Did you actually bother to read my OP? I took exceptions with Catholic positions claiming the Pope to be the Holy Father and to being the Vicar of Christ. I also take exception to Dante's purgatory.

Did you actually bother to read my OP? I took exceptions with Catholic positions claiming the Pope to be the Holy Father and to being the Vicar of Christ. I also take exception to Dante's purgatory.
Yes I read it. Those pope labels are some serious charges. No doubt it could sink all of Catholic dogma and doctrine since the time of Jesus.

I never know what you people are getting at? You have the temerity to take everything you like from the early Church, especially the Bible, and call all the rest heresy and bad --- to help fit the puzzle you yourselves formed 1500 years or more later. How brave.

Oh, was it Dante who gave us purgatory? Well there is a run of about 25 passages from Scripture that beg to differ. Not to mention a host of early Church fathers' writings. Not to mention the words of the Virgin Mother at Fatima.

Last edited:
Yes I read it. Those pope labels are some serious charges. No doubt it could sink all of Catholic dogma and doctrine since the time of Jesus.

I never know what you people are getting at? You have the temerity to take everything you like from the early Church, especially the Bible, and call all the rest heresy and bad --- to help fit the puzzle you yourselves formed 1500 years or more later. How brave.

Oh, was it Dante who gave us purgatory? Well there is a run of about 25 passages from Scripture that beg to differ. Not to mention a host of early Church fathers' writings. Not to mention the words of the Virgin Mother at Fatima.

Well, you have corrected me. I stated education had enabled the common folk to read and understand the Bible. It does appear that you are the exception. The Bible says when a man dies, his very thoughts perish. That being the case, I suppose you have a bunch of crazy loons running around in your purgatory. LOL!!

More incitement from rosie-----the oracle of usmb. -------I was slightly put off

Yes its really not a jewish thing, it ended when you jews came from Poland. That's all that matters. Israel wants to get rid of anyone non jew, so that says it all.

"jews came from Poland? what are are you talking about I am not from poland

Great, no polish Jews died then in WWII, I rest my case.

you have no case------you are an islamo Nazi slut whore who dances on the dead bodies of infants for the glory of your pimp adolf

Penelope---you claim to be a French Canadian whore----but you have the intellect of
an inebriated catholic polish bitch-----illiterate and sloppy-------do you have some evidence that Israel wants to get rid of anyone "non-jew" -----how many jewish babies did your kin rape in Poland?

Penelope---you claim to be a French Canadian whore----but you have the intellect of
an inebriated catholic polish bitch-----illiterate and sloppy-------do you have some evidence that Israel wants to get rid of anyone "non-jew" -----how many jewish babies did your kin rape in Poland?

Well, wasn't it recorded in the Old Testament that the Jews practiced massacred the Canaanites and the Philistines?

I'm just using Biblical evidence to support her statement that the Jews then wanted to kill all non-Jews.

They want to make Israel a Jewish state, I am quite sure they only take immigrants who are Jews or married to Jews and allow them to become citizens. This may have changed, if so let me know.

Well, wasn't it recorded in the Old Testament that the Jews practiced massacred the Canaanites and the Philistines?

I'm just using Biblical evidence to support her statement that the Jews then wanted to kill all non-Jews.

no----it is not so recorded in the bible. There were many non jews in the land called CANAAN----and they stayed there.. Try reading the book ------the Philistines were also not "massacred"---------Did you ever read a whole book in
your life. Philistia stayed there until the people called philistines decided on their own to leave that land<<<< that is history

no----it is not so recorded in the bible. There were many non jews in the land called CANAAN----and they stayed there.. Try reading the book ------the Philistines were also not "massacred"---------Did you ever read a whole book in
your life. Philistia stayed there until the people called philistines decided on their own to leave that land<<<< that is history
Lol its clearly stated in the Bible that God commanded the Israelis to kill the Canaanites.
It's you who needs to read a book.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

Lol its clearly stated in the Bible that God commanded the Israelis to kill the Canaanites.
It's you who needs to read a book.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

you are referring to episodes of WARS ------you should try to avoid reading
the bible-----you have no way of understanding what is written therein. So
your interpretation of the history of Palestine is that DA JOOOOOS killed all
the philistines? and all the Phoenicians? and all the people of Lebanon and of Syria . You are a very confused person. There is a real history of the area----
LOTS AND LOTS OF wars-----most of which involved EGYPT and PHOENICIA---
when thinking Phoenicia----it is logical to include the philistines who are known
to have RELOCATED probably because of a combination of war and climate
changes. When thinking Phoenicians----it is also logical to think of JASON
and Argonauts. -----they were seafaring persons-------liked to float around and
migrate to various Aegean islands. The Egyptians were empire builders and invaded everything they could reach by chariot. Egypt to the west and
Mesopotamia to the east <<<< that's what happened to lots of '
the people of the Levant. Your good friend Saddam Hussein was so
impressed with the brutal Imperialism of the states of mesopotamia that
he decided to IDENTIFY with the famous nemesis of DA JOOOOOS -----
Nebuchadnezzer. The people called "arabs" today-----include lots of those
brutalized people ------and they still sacrifice their own children----tying a bomb
one one's daughter's ass is a vestige of that custom of throwing babies into
fiery pits for MOLOCH/BAAL/ALLAH. Once you learn how to read----even the
ancient greek writings are a clue to the real history Even "the odyssey". But
you have to know how to read

Vicar of the first fallen christ aka Lucifer comes as the first fallen messiah=
the Vicar of Lucifer.
Hence:
In Hebrew numerics: "ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom which instituted the
66 books of man(6) you promote of the
"Holy Bible"=666
created by "the Roman Man"=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
Creating the group called:
Catholics=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his nsme Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

Chances of all these developing fallen false prophet religion things equating 666
you are sooner to win the lottery 5times in a row, while getting struck by lighting each time, during a Chicago cubs world series parade on a non windy day where Penelope isn't blasting on Jews or Israel out of context of a post topic.
The fact Jesus admited being Lucifer in
Rev 22:16 Just makes it more definitive.
Pope is acting as representative to the Luciferous one.

Hashev-------the word ROMITH in Hebrew letters really gets to 666 in the
world of GEMATRIA??? I am intrigued I can't do alphabet numbers-----
I really have to learn---------I have seen children who know the system as if
it were base 10

Yes ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:
And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----

for my fellow posters who may not know------there is a system of numbers in Hebrew----something like but not the same as the roman numeral system------
Letters of the alphabet have numerical value. -----thus words have a TOTAL
numerical value--------playing this game is called GEMATRIA ------Sir Isaac Newton loved it. (but he is the guy upon whose head an apple fell) I do not do
the Hebrew number system well--------it is beyond me But some people STILL
use it------and do it easily. It is used for dates on Hebrew documents. base 10
is good for long division------gematria is good for SYMBOLISM----MORE FUN
than base 10

The other is ASCll used to secret numbers from names.
Baal Jesus=666
Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican unity movement)=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----
Keep in mind though that Jesus Christ was not Roman, HaShev. He is Jewish and he is the Messiah. He is most definitely not the Jesus of Roman Catholicism nor is Mary the one Roman Catholicism lifts up. They are lifting up Semiramis and her son / husband Tammuz. The religion is rooted in the Babylonian religion. Not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not sharing his authority or throne with Mary. That is a false Catholic teaching.

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----
Keep in mind though that Jesus Christ was not Roman, HaShev. He is Jewish and he is the Messiah. He is most definitely not the Jesus of Roman Catholicism nor is Mary the one Roman Catholicism lifts up. They are lifting up Semiramis and her son / husband Tammuz. The religion is rooted in the Babylonian religion. Not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not sharing his authority or throne with Mary. That is a false Catholic teaching.

ok Jerimiah-----your point is that Jesus is the jewish messiah-----but because of some perversity of the ROMAN system he became the galvanizing issue for the genocide of jews I will not dispute your contention

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----

ok Jerimiah-----your point is that Jesus is the jewish messiah-----but because of some perversity of the ROMAN system he became the galvanizing issue for the genocide of jews I will not dispute your contention

He is your Jewish Messiah that loves you and loves HaShev and all his Jewish brethren passionately and the Roman Catholic anti-Christ church that persecuted and murdered the Jews is going to answer to Him and be cast into hell for ever and ever for what was done to His people and yours. Jesus never taught anyone to harm a Jewish person. God forbid! He was very clear about where salvation came from. From the Jews! John Chapter 4 it is all there!

One day you will know Him as your Messiah, Rosie. Both you and HaShev, when the LORD reveals himself to you - God never forces anyone. That is not God. That is the devil! Think of the horror of the Inquistion and the torture tools they used. That isn't God! That is Satan! The Roman Vatican has always served Satan! Why people cannot see this is something that is very troubling to me.

God loves the Catholic people and I truly believe most of them cannot see the truth of what is going on so I'm praying for them that the LORD will open their eyes and they will leave that religion and follow Christ.

Good night, Rosie.

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

and so does the word:

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----

He is your Jewish Messiah that loves you and loves HaShev and all his Jewish brethren passionately and the Roman Catholic anti-Christ church that persecuted and murdered the Jews is going to answer to Him and be cast into hell for ever and ever for what was done to His people and yours. Jesus never taught anyone to harm a Jewish person. God forbid! He was very clear about where salvation came from. From the Jews! John Chapter 4 it is all there!

One day you will know Him as your Messiah, Rosie. Both you and HaShev, when the LORD reveals himself to you - God never forces anyone. That is not God. That is the devil! Think of the horror of the Inquistion and the torture tools they used. That isn't God! That is Satan! The Roman Vatican has always served Satan! Why people cannot see this is something that is very troubling to me.

God loves the Catholic people and I truly believe most of them cannot see the truth of what is going on so I'm praying for them that the LORD will open their eyes and they will leave that religion and follow Christ.

Good night, Rosie.
Stop imagining yourself to be a Christian.

Forum List

Back