The Thief in the Vatican

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am appalled and totally besides myself. I have never witnessed such a spectacle of pure idolatry in my entire life. One might actually suppose that Christ Himself had returned in the personage of the Catholic Pope. Christians should be ashamed of themselves for worshipping a mere man in such a fashion. He is a THIEF!!

The Catholic Pope has stolen God's name. He is called the "Holy Father". Disgraceful blasphemy! "Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name." The word "hallowed" means "holy". It is the heavenly Father who's name is hallowed or holy - not the Catholic Pope's name.

The Catholic Pope declares himself to be the Vicar of Christ. Disgraceful blasphemy! When Christ departed following His death, burial, and resurrection, He sent the Comforter or Holy Spirit as His replacement

Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

There's not a mention anywhere of any man taking over as 'vicar" or as the replacement on earth for the Christ.

12010504_715201361948168_300539733934247953_o.jpg

I am appalled and totally besides myself. I have never witnessed such a spectacle of pure idolatry in my entire life. One might actually suppose that Christ Himself had returned in the personage of the Catholic Pope. Christians should be ashamed of themselves for worshipping a mere man in such a fashion. He is a THIEF!!

The Catholic Pope has stolen God's name. He is called the "Holy Father". Disgraceful blasphemy! "Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name." The word "hallowed" means "holy". It is the heavenly Father who's name is hallowed or holy - not the Catholic Pope's name.

The Catholic Pope declares himself to be the Vicar of Christ. Disgraceful blasphemy! When Christ departed following His death, burial, and resurrection, He sent the Comforter or Holy Spirit as His replacement

Joh_16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh_15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

There's not a mention anywhere of any man taking over as 'vicar" or as the replacement on earth for the Christ.
This is as ridiculous as it is ignorant.

This is as ridiculous as it is ignorant.

Indeed? What part of it do you find untrue?

Osteen works for the Vatican. He is an agent of Rome - pretending to a Protestant in order to give Catholicism a platform and some legitimacy. He is not a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's with Pat Robertson, Kenneth Copeland, Joseph Prince, Rick Warren, Billy Graham - squarely in the Roman Empire Anti-Christ camp. These men are enemies of God and are in the enemies camp.

Pope thieves from Jesus and the Mikdash's Holy Father head of hosts, but Jesus came as a thief of the Holy one too, so the Pope in a way is liken to Jesus, they both thieve the Shiloh (one who's right it is to this platform and attention as the rightful teacher who best knows these truths
-Dan 10:21.

There is nothing funny about it. Pat Roberson's father was a Billionaire elitist - a Senator and an agent of Rome and his son followed in his footsteps. The liberal media gave Robertson and Graham huge air time and attention because they both lifted up Rome and Catholicism as a legitimate religion. The goal was to validate a false church and those two led the way but anyone who knows the scriptures knows that neither man was preaching the true Gospel - they were agents of Rome. Today? There are more than at any other time I believe - they are all preaching the wide road false "unity" message that is leading millions to hell.

for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
mr being, are you a homosexual ???

J died so (christians) could have the "comforter", and if everyone is not an idolator then what's for them, heretic ?

for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

J died so (christians) could have the "comforter", and if everyone is not an idolator then what's for them, heretic ?

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been married to the love of my life for 51 years now. We have three children and seven grandchildren.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been married to the love of my life for 51 years now. We have three children and seven grandchildren.

You evaded the question. Being married does not guarantee you are not homosexual.

You evaded the question. Being married does not guarantee you are not homosexual.

Well, I really do not know how nor do I really have any desire to prove it to you. It doesn't occupy my mind at all as it appears to do yours.

Congratulations. That is wonderful.

Osteen works for the Vatican. He is an agent of Rome - pretending to a Protestant in order to give Catholicism a platform and some legitimacy. He is not a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's with Pat Robertson, Kenneth Copeland, Joseph Prince, Rick Warren, Billy Graham - squarely in the Roman Empire Anti-Christ camp. These men are enemies of God and are in the enemies camp.

He does not. The Pope is from the line of Peter, Jesus' right hand man. This is a very enlightened time for the US to have such a humble servant of God , such a Godly man, right here on our soil. He himself walks in the foot prints of Jesus.

He does not. The Pope is from the line of Peter, Jesus' right hand man. This is a very enlightened time for the US to have such a humble servant of God , such a Godly man, right here on our soil. He himself walks in the foot prints of Jesus.

No he isn't! Peter was a Jew! This Pope is not a Jew nor is he Spanish. He's an Italian - born of Italian immigrant mother and father. No relation to Peter whatsoever. Since he arrived the weather has been lousy - many photos's and videos of the wind blowing him around and then there is the news report of another dreary day -high humidity, clouds, occasional light rain for his outdoor mass.....it's been overcast, cloudy since he got here and when he leaves? The sun will come out and shine again!

2015095601653ea0c9f.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Osteen works for the Vatican. He is an agent of Rome - pretending to a Protestant in order to give Catholicism a platform and some legitimacy. He is not a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's with Pat Robertson, Kenneth Copeland, Joseph Prince, Rick Warren, Billy Graham - squarely in the Roman Empire Anti-Christ camp. These men are enemies of God and are in the enemies camp.[/QUOTE]

He does not. The Pope is from the line of Peter, Jesus' right hand man. This is a very enlightened time for the US to have such a humble servant of God , such a Godly man, right here on our soil. He himself walks in the foot prints of Jesus.[/QUOTE]

No he isn't! Peter was a Jew! This Pope is not a Jew nor is he Spanish. He's an Italian - born of Italian immigrant mother and father. No relation to Peter whatsoever. Since he arrived the weather has been lousy - many photos's and videos of the wind blowing him around and then there is the news report of another dreary day -high humidity, clouds, occasional light rain for his outdoor mass.....

2015095601653ea0c9f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Newsflash!! Jesus was a Jew

Indeed? You mean the little pebble?
Here is Peter concerning the worship of himself:

Act 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man. Act 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.

Act 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

To worship any man is idolatry and blasphemy.

Forum List

Back