The stupidity of Alt "Right"

Alternative to what?
"the Establishment".
We already have a name for that, it's Tea Party
The tea party are now RINO's. Look at what happened to their leader Cruz.
I don't consider Cruz a RINO. That imo was a dumb & VERY inaccurate label
Hey I just consoder him an idiot. It's the alt-right that has labelled him a RINO, and they are currently in charge of your party.

Hey Grampa Murked U , have you learned anything in this thread? If yes....say so.
I've learned that others have their own definitions of what it means. I still think it's stupid. We should be trying to erase the divisions & labels not create more.
The alt-right is extremely opposed to that
So we're back to race.

Isn't the alt-right thing mostly just a way to distinguish Trump supporters from traditional Republicans?

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.
Fringe right seems more than adequate enough just as fringe left does.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.
Democrats didn't create this label, the folks who make up the AltRight did. That's your first problem. As for the AltRight, they're not called that because they're racists, they call themselves AltRight and they ARE racists. Subtle but important difference. Also important, AltRight isn't shorthand for the Tea Party or Conservatives. These guys don't care for either and the Conservatives have made it clear they don't care for the AltRight.

This is only an issue for anyone because Trump has reached out to, and enjoyed support from these guys. Politicians don't control the folks that vote for them, but they do control who participates in their campaign, who they interact with on social media, etc. That's why its an issue.

Hey Grampa Murked U , have you learned anything in this thread? If yes....say so.
I've learned that others have their own definitions of what it means. I still think it's stupid. We should be trying to erase the divisions & labels not create more.
So we're back to race.

Isn't the alt-right thing mostly just a way to distinguish Trump supporters from traditional Republicans?
To me no. I know several people that support Trump and I've never seen the wack a doodle behavior everyone is assigning to this new label

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.

racism has nothing to do with it ... how many times do you need to have it explained to you ?
As many as it takes.
Simplest definition: the alt-right is basically the pre-civil rights southern Democrat party
You left off: "Who now support Trump!"

Here ya go Gramps, it's been around a while:

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Ok, it is another attempt by the left to falsely label a Trump supporter as a racist.
Nah. There are Trump supporters that aren't AltRight. A lot of Trump supporters come from the rank and file GOP now he's won the nomination and they have about the same level of enthusiasm for Trump as the Democrats do for Hillary. The AltRight are something else.

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists.
Your understanding is incorrect. The name is not new. It is a name they gave themselves in 2008. And they most definitely are racists.

Equality is bullshit. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right.

Alternative Right

So we're back to race.
No the alt-right is interested in more types of division than just race.

So we're back to race.

To me no. I know several people that support Trump and I've never seen the wack a doodle behavior everyone is assigning to this new label

Supporting Trump isn't wack a doodle enough?

Generally I agree with that, but when someone chooses a label for themselves it tells me something about them. I think it's wrong to discriminate against Midwesterners but if you tell me you're a Vikings fan that immediately tells me something about you :biggrin:.

You should question when a person self identifies with something because they chose that label for themselves. That's what's happened with the AltRight. Folks who are part of that movement are more than willing to self identify on Twitter and other social media. As such, I've got no problem holding them accountable for the movement.

The alt right, which has been identified and around for some time, is divided along race lines.

That simply will not play in national elections anymore.

So we're back to race.

Supporting Trump isn't wack a doodle enough?
I don't like Trump, but no, that in and off itself isn't wackadoodle. If you're a GOP supporter you know elections matter and it's better for your agenda to have an "R" next to the name of the person serving than a "D" in most cases. If you're not a Hillary fan, Trump is your only realistic option at this point. I won't be supporting Trump and I think it's silly to label all his supporters as crazy now we're in the general.

Now back in the primaries....

Trump was the alternative to main stream politics ... alt right.

until he became main stream politics.

RW's are so stupid they don't know they're stupid.

Why on earth do you seem to be DEFENDING the Alt-Right?

Shouldn't you be HAPPY to finally be SEPARATED from them and/or having anything to do with them?

What motivation do you have to be on the defensive on this issue? I don't get it.

Why on earth do you seem to be DEFENDING the Alt-Right?

Shouldn't you be HAPPY to finally be SEPARATED from them and/or having anything to do with them?

What motivation do you have to be on the defensive on this issue? I don't get it.
I assumed it was a label applied by the left. I was apparently wrong. Either way there is no defense of anyone or anything in my posts

Forum List

Back