The stupidity of Alt "Right"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.
Fringe right seems more than adequate enough just as fringe left does.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.

It's just another thing the left is using to divide....while ignoring Wikileaks outed them as some of the biggest racists on the planet.

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.

racism has nothing to do with it ... how many times do you need to have it explained to you ?

• Banned

racism has nothing to do with it ... how many times do you need to have it explained to you ?
As many as it takes.

As many as it takes.

then write this down

The alt-right is a segment of far-right ideologies in the United States and Europe presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in its national politics.

As many as it takes.
Simplest definition: the alt-right is basically the pre-civil rights southern Democrat party

• Banned

As many as it takes.

then write this down

The alt-right is a segment of far-right ideologies in the United States and Europe presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in its national politics.
Alternative to what?

As many as it takes.
Simplest definition: the alt-right is basically the pre-civil rights southern Democrat party
So I was right then

As many as it takes.
So I was right then
Somewhat. Though there are a lot more similarities than just opposition to diversity and hostility towards different cultures.

Socially conservative, fiscally liberal.

Forum List

Back