The stupidity of Alt "Right"

or today's Democrat party right?

No. I don't see today's Democratic party as rabid anti-government.
you aren't looking hard enough then.
Both parties have strains of pro-Government and anti-Government. That's too easy a label. The GOP wants less government in business, but is perfectly willing to use government to enforce social views. The GOP also requires a government big enough and pervasive enough to support a military strong enough to fight multiple wars at once. That kind of military might isn't possible without enough tax revenue and government power to support the military.

The Democrats want more government involvement with business, but want the government out of social issues almost entirely as soon as possible. They tend to also be against the kind of large scale military we have. Reducing that military would allow you to reduce the size and reach of government.

Those are broad generalizations that aren't without some truth. You can debate the fine points if you want but the larger points are mostly valid.

Dems only want govt out of their pet social issues, their good with every thing else. They love forcing their offensive behavior issues on the rest of us, under the guise of equality.

What behavior is being forced on you? Are you being forced into a gay sexual relationship that you don't want?

I hate when that happens.

Both parties have strains of pro-Government and anti-Government. That's too easy a label. The GOP wants less government in business, but is perfectly willing to use government to enforce social views. The GOP also requires a government big enough and pervasive enough to support a military strong enough to fight multiple wars at once. That kind of military might isn't possible without enough tax revenue and government power to support the military.

The Democrats want more government involvement with business, but want the government out of social issues almost entirely as soon as possible. They tend to also be against the kind of large scale military we have. Reducing that military would allow you to reduce the size and reach of government.

Those are broad generalizations that aren't without some truth. You can debate the fine points if you want but the larger points are mostly valid.

Dems only want govt out of their pet social issues, their good with every thing else. They love forcing their offensive behavior issues on the rest of us, under the guise of equality.
Most Democrats would rather not. They see government as a way to guarantee freedoms and that isn't wrong. Tyranny of the majority is best stopped by having an active government that respects individual rights. The GOP would rather use government to impose belief on the public square. The DNC would rather free up the public square and get out of the way.

ROFLMFAO, rights were never based on behavior until the faghadist got their ruling. Absolutely nothing in the law or Constitution grants rights based on what people do or want to do. What next for the regressives, demanding everyone wear purple on Fridays because some fringe group thinks it's what they were born to do?

Again, is someone forcing you into gay behavior?

Hey Grampa Murked U , have you learned anything in this thread? If yes....say so.
I've learned that others have their own definitions of what it means. I still think it's stupid. We should be trying to erase the divisions & labels not create more.
The alt-right is extremely opposed to that
The Democrats are opposed to that.

If you don't acknowledge the blackness of a black person you are considered a racist by Hillary and Obama's Democrat party.

Democrats do nothing but convince more people that the alt-right is....right.

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists.
Your understanding is incorrect. The name is not new. It is a name they gave themselves in 2008. And they most definitely are racists.

Equality is bullshit. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right.

Alternative Right
I love how you don't understand that you are actually legitimizing the alt-right with quotes like that.

Your understanding is incorrect. The name is not new. It is a name they gave themselves in 2008. And they most definitely are racists.

Equality is bullshit. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right.

Alternative Right
I love how you don't understand that you are actually legitimizing the alt-right with quotes like that.
Sunshine on bacteria does not legitimize bacteria.

From Alt Righters themselves:

That guy Jared Tanner was on Alan Colmes show on FOXNEWS Radio yesterday.

He's a full-blown racist that uses intellectual speak as a defense.

Jared isn't really an alt-righter.

The alt-right simply believes race is an important factor in any given situation. Jared pretty much believes that races are all but separate species with widely varying IQs and such.

Alternative Right
Sunshine on bacteria does not legitimize bacteria.
There is nothing wrong in those quoted statements.

No one is more racist than the Democrat Party.

Great speech. Now do it again, but throw a couple of Benghazies in there too.

This is about race, retard, BenGhazi had nothing to do with it.

I thought your whole world was tied up in Benghazi

You shouldn't think, you aren't very good at it.

You're funny, but I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.
Fringe right seems more than adequate enough just as fringe left does.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.
Why on earth do you seem to be DEFENDING the Alt-Right?

Shouldn't you be HAPPY to finally be SEPARATED from them and/or having anything to do with them?

What motivation do you have to be on the defensive on this issue? I don't get it.
I assumed it was a label applied by the left. I was apparently wrong. Either way there is no defense of anyone or anything in my posts
In which case you and other conservatives should stop making assumptions about ‘the left,’ and research the facts for a change.

From my understanding it is a new name being used to describe racists. Since we have racists in all walks of life and not just the right the term is asinine at best. The left act as if the racists on the right are somehow worse than the ones on the left or the ones with no political leanings.
Fringe right seems more than adequate enough just as fringe left does.

Democrats pretend to want to end the "racism" but they can't wait to create new labels to further divide the people.
the democratic party loves to flaunt how they get away with enacting all these unwritten moral speech codes on people, and i say enact, but it's all their mutually agreed upon mood swings set about tr-igger words. it's done systematically, regulated by propaganda, and it adheres to marxist philosophies, always an agenda to destroy civilization in some hope they'll rebuild utopia. in other words, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Simplest definition: the alt-right is basically the pre-civil rights southern Democrat party

Wrong.

Democrats want government out of citizens’ private lives: they don’t want government forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, they don’t want government denying gay Americans their right to marry, they don’t want government interfering with citizens’ right to vote.

It’s republicans and conservatives who, for the most part, seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The Texas law that the Supreme Court struck down last June because it placed an undue burden to a woman’s right to privacy was enacted by republican lawmakers.

The North Carolina law disadvantaging transgender Americans was enacted by republican lawmakers.

And just this month a Federal appeals court invalidated North Carolina’s un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ law, yet another violation of citizens’ rights by those same republican lawmakers.

These are but a few sad examples of the contempt most republicans have for Americans’ protected liberties, and the right’s desire to create larger, more intrusive government.

Wrong.

Democrats want government out of citizens’ private lives: they don’t want government forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, they don’t want government denying gay Americans their right to marry, they don’t want government interfering with citizens’ right to vote.

It’s republicans and conservatives who, for the most part, seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The Texas law that the Supreme Court struck down last June because it placed an undue burden to a woman’s right to privacy was enacted by republican lawmakers.

The North Carolina law disadvantaging transgender Americans was enacted by republican lawmakers.

And just this month a Federal appeals court invalidated North Carolina’s un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ law, yet another violation of citizens’ rights by those same republican lawmakers.

These are but a few sad examples of the contempt most republicans have for Americans’ protected liberties, and the right’s desire to create larger, more intrusive government.
Congratulations, you sound exactly like a stupid hick.

No one is forcing women to give birth, and very few countries in the last 100 years have ever done anything like that.

Hey Grampa Murked U , have you learned anything in this thread? If yes....say so.
I've learned that others have their own definitions of what it means. I still think it's stupid. We should be trying to erase the divisions & labels not create more.
The alt-right is extremely opposed to that
The Democrats are opposed to that.

If you don't acknowledge the blackness of a black person you are considered a racist by Hillary and Obama's Democrat party.

Democrats do nothing but convince more people that the alt-right is....right.
Lol says the guy who thinks jews and black people are in league to kill off whitey

Wrong.

Congratulations, you sound exactly like a stupid hick.

No one is forcing women to give birth, and very few countries in the last 100 years have ever done anything like that.
If the option of an abortion is removed, what do you think happens?

What behavior is being forced on you? Are you being forced into a gay sexual relationship that you don't want?

No I'm being forced to live with rights being bestowed on regressive pets based on behavior, not race, sex or age.

Most Democrats would rather not. They see government as a way to guarantee freedoms and that isn't wrong. Tyranny of the majority is best stopped by having an active government that respects individual rights. The GOP would rather use government to impose belief on the public square. The DNC would rather free up the public square and get out of the way.

ROFLMFAO, rights were never based on behavior until the faghadist got their ruling. Absolutely nothing in the law or Constitution grants rights based on what people do or want to do. What next for the regressives, demanding everyone wear purple on Fridays because some fringe group thinks it's what they were born to do?

Again, is someone forcing you into gay behavior?

Not the point fagot.

Forum List

Back