The Shutdown has almost cost as much as Trump Requested so far.

Is it Stupid to lose more money on the Shutdown than the amount requested by Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no side, but your president took the blame.
Sure...........and no I don't want that Ocean Front Property in Arizona you are selling..........We should Fence California in and keep the mexicans. LOL
I would love for California to be independent.
So WOULD I.
Shithole red states produce only hate anyway.
LEAVE.........we will not miss you.
Without blue states, american will look like Afghanistan lol

"Far enough to the right" to provide 5 billion, 0.00% of the budget for a wall?

Oh my god, these guys are to the right of Hitler.

Meanwhile in the actual reality, Democrats are engaging in Hitler style dysgenic programs, playing with population replacement. Build that wall...
Good lord...not another silly Hitler reference...

Cut the crap, we all know what the intention of your propaganda article was.
We all know Trump was offered his wall for DACA...and he turned it down because he wanted more. I guess border security wasn’t that important.

And why would have he not? DACA is a disaster, there is no reason to approve of it.

There also is nothing extremist about ending DACA and building a wall.

This is called, wait for it:

COUNTRY UPHOLDING ITS LAWS.

Once again, extremist common sense. You are welcome.

A wall is extremist.

Common sense says if you want something you need to give something in return. The Art of the Deal.
25 Billion up front and not over 10 years for path to citizenship for DACA..............

Or declare a crisis .........fight it in the Supreme Court and the military builds a wall across the whole
Southern Border.

Sure...........and no I don't want that Ocean Front Property in Arizona you are selling..........We should Fence California in and keep the mexicans. LOL
So WOULD I.
Gonna be hard without your own currency now isn't it............LOL

Maybe the Peso will take you. LOL

We all know Trump was offered his wall for DACA...and he turned it down because he wanted more. I guess border security wasn’t that important.

And why would have he not? DACA is a disaster, there is no reason to approve of it.

A wall is extremist.

Common sense says if you want something you need to give something in return. The Art of the Deal.
25 Billion up front and not over 10 years for path to citizenship for DACA..............

Or declare a crisis .........fight it in the Supreme Court and the military builds a wall across the whole
Southern Border.
Your orange master said mexico will pay foe it. Where is the money ?

A wall is extremist.

Southern Border.
We'll just use the Fees for LEGAL migrants and create a Slush Fund like Obama did ........and the DOJ......imagine that. using the fees without going to the General Fund..........

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

So WOULD I.

I know the world like my hands , without blue areas the US looks like some third world countries.

So WOULD I.

I know the world like my hands , without blue areas the US looks like some third world countries.
Whatever............will the new country be named ..........MEXIFORNIA............Peso being the currency.
:abgg2q.jpg:

A wall is extremist.

Southern Border.
We'll just use the Fees for LEGAL migrants and create a Slush Fund like Obama did ........and the DOJ......imagine that. using the fees without going to the General Fund..........

And where is the check from mexico ?

Whatever............will the new country be named ..........MEXIFORNIA............Peso being the currency.
:abgg2q.jpg:
No we will name orangina haha

A wall is extremist.

Southern Border.

They are some that pay the fees..........OOPS..........you know Obama's DOJ got about 3 Billion dollars that way..........funny how you didn't complain about that. Or complain that he used those funds for DACA and Dreamers support...........

The LUNACY of the Democrats continues..........The cost of the shut down quickly approaches the amount requested by Trump over the CR resolution. In about a week we will lose more than REQUESTED.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...hutdown-has-cost-us-economy-36-billion-so-far

THE U.S. ECONOMY HAS lost $3.6 billion because of the ongoing partial government shutdown, according to an analysis by Standard & Poor's Global Ratings. It will only take another two weeks for the shutdown to cost the economy $5.7 billion – the same amount that the White House has requested for President Donald Trump's border wall.

The article says 2 weeks.........My 1 week is based on they authorized 1.6 Billion in the CR.

Now HOW STUPID IS THIS?????????
Being admittedly 100% committed to resisting, obstructing, and undermining, hurting Americans and wasting billions of THEIR hard earned tax dollars to successfully carry out a partisan, hate-driven, political hit on Trump - denying him any 'win' in hopes it costs him in the 2020 election, is worth it to Pelosi, Schumer, and the blind 'Gruber-sheep' snowflakes who defend them doing it.

A wall is extremist.

Southern Border.

They are some that pay the fees..........OOPS..........you know Obama's DOJ got about 3 Billion dollars that way..........funny how you didn't complain about that. Or complain that he used those funds for DACA and Dreamers support...........
I dont care....never did, till this orange piece of shit came to power.i was never political but there is a threat against all of us coming from a deranged **** enabled by a hypocrite party qnd fueled by a hating and racist minority

Southern Border.

I dont care....never did, till this orange piece of shit came to power.i was never political but there is a threat against all of us coming from a deranged **** enabled by a hypocrite party qnd fueled by a hating and racist minority

Better "arm" yourself.......(snicker)

Better "arm" yourself.......(snicker)
Is that you Rambo?

Border Security: Immigration Enforcement Between Ports of Entry

Read all you want..........or go to CNN and say WALLS BAAAAAADDDDD..............

The left is full of it and is spending more than requested. What a Bunch of Wankers.

Hey Wanker, why don't you have a read on the border security deal Republicans don't want:

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia
Diversity illegal Lottery and Amnesty...........derp...........Gang of 8 was a joke...........

They would have gotten their amnesty and then never did the deed............Under Obama everything was Dreamers and legalization..........

You want DACA............fund the wall.

Republicans get bulletproof border security, Democrats get get path to citizenship and this would cause a drastic reduction in illegals.

Don't want to compromise and do the comprehensive reform? Fine, fuck off with your wall.
aka You just stated that you are AFTER AMNESTY...............Fuck off with your AMNESTY.........

Isn't that quaint............Time to challenge the courts on letting the military build the wall........14.1 million yards of concrete at a cost of materials of about 589 million dollars............LABOR IS FREE...

Then pour salt in your wounds after.........You see..........the Seabees will kick your ass and then build an emergency room to heal your wounds...........LOL

The labor is free? That was almost your most ludicrous statement; if you hadn't said that "doctors are prescribing heroin" yesterday

What is he willing to give in exchange?
damn near anything you want, including, but mot limited to, signing off on Obama's DACA plan & even a potential pathway to citizenship for dreamers
Why did he agree to and then reject exactly that when it was offered a year ago?
That is not what haooened

He offered DACA for the wall, including a path to citizenship for 1.8 million "dreamers" and got no funds for the wall

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.

After Trump negotiated the terms, the White House balked: Chief of Staff John Kelly called Schumer soon after to explain the plan wasn’t far enough to the right for Republicans. Trump himself declared that he’d need far more in any deal, including significant cuts to legal immigration.

I’m reminded of something Slate’s Jim Newell wrote back in Matrch:

[All Trump] had to do was accept a 10- to 14-year path to citizenship for children of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

That deal has been on the table for more than a month now: Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. […]

It is confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

That was published nearly nine months ago. It’s still confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

Meanwhile in the actual reality, Democrats are engaging in Hitler style dysgenic programs, playing with population replacement. Build that wall...

damn near anything you want, including, but mot limited to, signing off on Obama's DACA plan & even a potential pathway to citizenship for dreamers
Why did he agree to and then reject exactly that when it was offered a year ago?
That is not what haooened

He offered DACA for the wall, including a path to citizenship for 1.8 million "dreamers" and got no funds for the wall

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.

After Trump negotiated the terms, the White House balked: Chief of Staff John Kelly called Schumer soon after to explain the plan wasn’t far enough to the right for Republicans. Trump himself declared that he’d need far more in any deal, including significant cuts to legal immigration.

I’m reminded of something Slate’s Jim Newell wrote back in Matrch:

[All Trump] had to do was accept a 10- to 14-year path to citizenship for children of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

That deal has been on the table for more than a month now: Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. […]

It is confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

That was published nearly nine months ago. It’s still confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

Awesome! Before post #50, too! :booze:

Southern Border.

iu

The LUNACY of the Democrats continues..........The cost of the shut down quickly approaches the amount requested by Trump over the CR resolution. In about a week we will lose more than REQUESTED.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...hutdown-has-cost-us-economy-36-billion-so-far

THE U.S. ECONOMY HAS lost $3.6 billion because of the ongoing partial government shutdown, according to an analysis by Standard & Poor's Global Ratings. It will only take another two weeks for the shutdown to cost the economy $5.7 billion – the same amount that the White House has requested for President Donald Trump's border wall.

The article says 2 weeks.........My 1 week is based on they authorized 1.6 Billion in the CR.

Being admittedly 100% committed to resisting, obstructing, and undermining, hurting Americans and wasting billions of THEIR hard earned tax dollars to successfully carry out a partisan, hate-driven, political hit on Trump - denying him any 'win' in hopes it costs him in the 2020 election, is worth it to Pelosi, Schumer, and the blind 'Gruber-sheep' snowflakes who defend them doing it.
Um, who are you describing? Certainly not Mitchy boy.

Um, who are you describing? Certainly not Mitchy boy.

Mitch McConnell- Net Worth - Personal Finances

Forum List

Back