The Shutdown has almost cost as much as Trump Requested so far.

Is it Stupid to lose more money on the Shutdown than the amount requested by Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll just use the Fees for LEGAL migrants and create a Slush Fund like Obama did ........and the DOJ......imagine that. using the fees without going to the General Fund..........

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
And where is the check from mexico ?
They are some that pay the fees..........OOPS..........you know Obama's DOJ got about 3 Billion dollars that way..........funny how you didn't complain about that. Or complain that he used those funds for DACA and Dreamers support...........
I dont care....never did, till this orange piece of shit came to power.i was never political but there is a threat against all of us coming from a deranged **** enabled by a hypocrite party qnd fueled by a hating and racist minority

Better "arm" yourself.......(snicker)
Is that you Rambo?
https://y.yarn.co/6d6f744c-dcdb-4f03-b35c-d9c674fd80c9.mp4?1547384493166

Our beloved president said to Schumer that he will take the blame foe the shutdown.
We already had the funding from lost revenues because your side doesn't care about securing the border. Don't give me that BS about how you really want it. Actions speak louder than words. Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you.
I have no side, but your president took the blame.

He would take the blame ... were he the one to shut it down.

He was not.
It is amazing the lengths you will go to to excuse him. He stated he would be proud to shut it down. And he did.

He did not. The Democrats have no intention of negotiating, and never did. They have told him as much.

Analysis | The kooky tale of ‘Cocaine Mitch’

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

TERM LIMITS ANYBODY????????????/

Our beloved president said to Schumer that he will take the blame foe the shutdown.
We already had the funding from lost revenues because your side doesn't care about securing the border. Don't give me that BS about how you really want it. Actions speak louder than words. Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you.

He was not.
It is amazing the lengths you will go to to excuse him. He stated he would be proud to shut it down. And he did.

He did not. The Democrats have no intention of negotiating, and never did. They have told him as much.
Jebuz, you can't be serious. POTUS owns this shutdown and has walked away from bipartisan immigration agreements.

The LUNACY of the Democrats continues..........The cost of the shut down quickly approaches the amount requested by Trump over the CR resolution. In about a week we will lose more than REQUESTED.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...hutdown-has-cost-us-economy-36-billion-so-far

THE U.S. ECONOMY HAS lost $3.6 billion because of the ongoing partial government shutdown, according to an analysis by Standard & Poor's Global Ratings. It will only take another two weeks for the shutdown to cost the economy $5.7 billion – the same amount that the White House has requested for President Donald Trump's border wall.

The article says 2 weeks.........My 1 week is based on they authorized 1.6 Billion in the CR.

Now HOW STUPID IS THIS?????????
Being admittedly 100% committed to resisting, obstructing, and undermining, hurting Americans and wasting billions of THEIR hard earned tax dollars to successfully carry out a partisan, hate-driven, political hit on Trump - denying him any 'win' in hopes it costs him in the 2020 election, is worth it to Pelosi, Schumer, and the blind 'Gruber-sheep' snowflakes who defend them doing it.
Um, who are you describing? Certainly not Mitchy boy.

Mitch McConnell- Net Worth - Personal Finances

meter-68030608916.jpeg

Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you

sanctuary country Eagle....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

~S~

He was not.

Jebuz, you can't be serious. POTUS owns this shutdown and has walked away from bipartisan immigration agreements.
I'd Run away from those scam assed agreements too.........RUN.....

The extra 4 Billion isn't jack squat...............and it's already costing us more than asked for.........Maybe 250 miles of wall, fence, barrier..............you are so screwed in the head that you'd rather throw it away.........which is what is going on now.

meter-68030608916.jpeg

Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you

sanctuary country Eagle....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

~S~
That is LEGAL versus ILLEGAL workers ...........One is within the law.......one isn't.

I've showed how the Legal system on this works MANY TIMES..........Do it or face the consequences.....

In regards to E-Verify............if that was done this shit would end.....and with a shortage of workers from businesses hiring illegals........they'd have to PAY MORE FOR WORK........IMAGINE THAT.

He was not.

The extra 4 Billion isn't jack squat...............and it's already costing us more than asked for.........Maybe 250 miles of wall, fence, barrier..............you are so screwed in the head that you'd rather throw it away.........which is what is going on now.

He was not.

Congress and the Senate went home for the weekend...........so that money is being lost right now..........more than requested............

Shows it's a fight about money.................LOL..........it's not and you know it.

Congress and the Senate went home for the weekend...........so that money is being lost right now..........more than requested............

Shows it's a fight about money.................LOL..........it's not and you know it.

"Far enough to the right" to provide 5 billion, 0.00% of the budget for a wall?

Oh my god, these guys are to the right of Hitler.

Meanwhile in the actual reality, Democrats are engaging in Hitler style dysgenic programs, playing with population replacement. Build that wall...
Good lord...not another silly Hitler reference...

Cut the crap, we all know what the intention of your propaganda article was.
We all know Trump was offered his wall for DACA...and he turned it down because he wanted more. I guess border security wasn’t that important.

And why would have he not? DACA is a disaster, there is no reason to approve of it.

There also is nothing extremist about ending DACA and building a wall.

This is called, wait for it:

COUNTRY UPHOLDING ITS LAWS.

Once again, extremist common sense. You are welcome.

A wall is extremist.

Common sense says if you want something you need to give something in return. The Art of the Deal.
Should we remove the barricades we have now?

Funny how when faced with undeniable fact and evidence, snowflakes run up the white flag, abandon the discussion, and post memes...

:p

The LUNACY of the Democrats continues..........The cost of the shut down quickly approaches the amount requested by Trump over the CR resolution. In about a week we will lose more than REQUESTED.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...hutdown-has-cost-us-economy-36-billion-so-far

THE U.S. ECONOMY HAS lost $3.6 billion because of the ongoing partial government shutdown, according to an analysis by Standard & Poor's Global Ratings. It will only take another two weeks for the shutdown to cost the economy $5.7 billion – the same amount that the White House has requested for President Donald Trump's border wall.

The article says 2 weeks.........My 1 week is based on they authorized 1.6 Billion in the CR.

The whole thing is stupid. The Dems ensure a shutdown any time they don't get their way. They blame Republicans no matter what. But that's how the Dems roll. Always blame others and play the victim.

Of course, it was never about the money. There's nothing the left loves more than confiscating our money and spending it. And most of the shit they spend it on doesn't work.

In this case, a wall would work and that has been proven by looking at statistics. The reason they don't want it is because it will ruin their plan to destroy America's sovereignty by eliminating our borders, and eventually, our constitution. Gotta look at the big picture. Virtually everything the left does is aimed at achieving the same goal. They know they can never be honest about what they are really doing.

That's why the latest excuse is simply that it's immoral. They like to pretend they are the moral ones and now they can claim that anyone wanting border security is immoral and then they can dismiss more than half the country.

Polls showed that even a majority of registered Dems want border security. You wouldn't know that to listen to CNN and the other fake news. They continue to read scripts handed to them by the leftist leaders.

A wall works. That has been proven. The Dems are so desperate to regain and keep power forever that they are willing to allow drug cartels and sex traffickers to have easy access to this country. They couldn't care less that gangs, murderers and terrorists own the border. A majority of women who entered illegally said they were sexually assaulted along the way. The left knows all this and still don't want to do anything to stop it. That tells me everything I need to know about them.

The leftists are immoral for disregarding the safety of Americans, illegal aliens being "helped" by coyotes, and especially the children who are being used to enter. They are often kidnapped and sold into the sex trade.

When leftists deny the facts, it means they don't care what is actually happening. All they focus on is their agenda and they see the human sacrifice as being a necessary evil to get what they want.

You mean the Trump/McConnell shutdown. It is Trump who has precipitated this shutdown. He is hurting the economy.

The whole thing is stupid. The Dems ensure a shutdown any time they don't get their way. They blame Republicans no matter what. But that's how the Dems roll. Always blame others and play the victim.

Of course, it was never about the money. There's nothing the left loves more than confiscating our money and spending it. And most of the shit they spend it on doesn't work.

In this case, a wall would work and that has been proven by looking at statistics. The reason they don't want it is because it will ruin their plan to destroy America's sovereignty by eliminating our borders, and eventually, our constitution. Gotta look at the big picture. Virtually everything the left does is aimed at achieving the same goal. They know they can never be honest about what they are really doing.

That's why the latest excuse is simply that it's immoral. They like to pretend they are the moral ones and now they can claim that anyone wanting border security is immoral and then they can dismiss more than half the country.

Polls showed that even a majority of registered Dems want border security. You wouldn't know that to listen to CNN and the other fake news. They continue to read scripts handed to them by the leftist leaders.

A wall works. That has been proven. The Dems are so desperate to regain and keep power forever that they are willing to allow drug cartels and sex traffickers to have easy access to this country. They couldn't care less that gangs, murderers and terrorists own the border. A majority of women who entered illegally said they were sexually assaulted along the way. The left knows all this and still don't want to do anything to stop it. That tells me everything I need to know about them.

The leftists are immoral for disregarding the safety of Americans, illegal aliens being "helped" by coyotes, and especially the children who are being used to enter. They are often kidnapped and sold into the sex trade.

When leftists deny the facts, it means they don't care what is actually happening. All they focus on is their agenda and they see the human sacrifice as being a necessary evil to get what they want.

Trump claimed ownership of the shutdown so the blame is right where it should be. The Republican Senate has refused to do its job.

We don't need a wall. The fact is we know why Republicans want a wall. It is about the supremacy of white males and their desperate attempts to hang on to political power.

Polls show most people do not want a wall and they know exactly who is to blame. Donald Trump. Most of the drug trafficking comes through Ports of Entry as the TRUMP DEA pointed out in their annual report.

Again you lie. Only a small number of families have been flagged for being potentially fraudulent. This is by Trump's own Border Patrol.

Far right wing extremists like you are the ones who lie. You represent a evil that conspires with drug cartels to terrorize ordinary people. A evil that led to the Berlin wall. Ronald Reagan wanted to tear down walls not build them. Donald Trump would be a pimple on President Reagan's face.

Gee, then maybe McConnell should bring the spending bill the House passed up for a Senate floor vote instead of shoving it up his ass.

Forum List

Back