Here´s How Much DemonRATS Refusal To Fund Border Security Cost America During Shutdown

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
schumer_pelosi.jpg

Fuck America...why not!!!

A new report by a statistics professor at Washington University in St. Louis estimates that the 35-day partial government shutdown cost seven times more than the $5.7 billion that President Donald Trump requested for a border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Liberty Vittert, who is also an ambassador for the Royal Statistical Society, writes that estimates for the cost of the shutdown per day range from $52 million to $360 million.

Through a series of calculations, Vittert estimates that the cost "associated with our furloughed federal workers is about $5 billion," which includes both the amount of money that the government workers missed out on, as well as the amount of money that was not spent in the economy as a result.

Vittert also notes that disruptions to the economy that were caused by the shutdown cost significantly more than the cost of the furloughed workers.

Vittert writes:..... Here's How Much Democrats’ Refusal To Fund Border Security Cost America During Shutdown

And Trump could have opened the government at any time he wanted. His tantrum was expensive.

Why do Trump fluffers keep trying to repeat the same bullshit talking points? We all heard what Trump said.

It has been a bad week for them.

schumer_pelosi.jpg

Fuck America...why not!!!

A new report by a statistics professor at Washington University in St. Louis estimates that the 35-day partial government shutdown cost seven times more than the $5.7 billion that President Donald Trump requested for a border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Liberty Vittert, who is also an ambassador for the Royal Statistical Society, writes that estimates for the cost of the shutdown per day range from $52 million to $360 million.

Through a series of calculations, Vittert estimates that the cost "associated with our furloughed federal workers is about $5 billion," which includes both the amount of money that the government workers missed out on, as well as the amount of money that was not spent in the economy as a result.

Vittert also notes that disruptions to the economy that were caused by the shutdown cost significantly more than the cost of the furloughed workers.

Vittert writes:..... Here's How Much Democrats’ Refusal To Fund Border Security Cost America During Shutdown

Yes Trumps shutdown cost a lot of money. Can't give in to a baby with his temper tantrum, have you even had kids?

SNIP....
What Democrats won is a continued unsecured border. Americans will continue to be victims of crimes, up to and including being murdered at the hands of people who shouldn’t be in the country in the first place, congratulations. Those criminals will continue to enjoy the protections of Democratic Party officials until they manage to cross the ever-moving line leftists draw to protect illegal aliens (basically a violent crime) and allow authorities to call ICE. Way to go! Opioid overdoses will continue to skyrocket, claiming more American lives every year than died in the entirety of the Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq Wars combined. Congratulations, Democrats.

I don’t really see how any of that is worth celebrating, but I’m not a “progressive Democrat.” I’m more interested in protecting American citizens than I am with illegal aliens or scoring political points with a race-obsessed base. ,,,
SNIP...

Way to go! Opioid overdoses will continue to skyrocket, claiming more American lives every year than died in the entirety of the Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq Wars combined. Congratulations, Democrats.
What a load. How is it you manage to ignore the constantly stated point that most heroin is smuggled through legal portals? That's some impressive obtuseness you've got going there.

Way to go! Opioid overdoses will continue to skyrocket, claiming more American lives every year than died in the entirety of the Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq Wars combined. Congratulations, Democrats.
What a load. How is it you manage to ignore the constantly stated point that most heroin is smuggled through legal portals? That's some impressive obtuseness you've got going there.
MOST.....IDIOT...... Just follow your mess-iah's words....

136ec7219e808722c9f41f64cd6c7548.jpg

MOST.....IDIOT...... Just follow your mess-iah's words....
He's a god only to you. I guess as part of your religion you ignore facts. Prise the lode, brother.
And YOU don't give a fuck about anyone else but you who may die from the rat poison you will let into this country, even if it is one child....you are pathetic!

And YOU don't give a fuck about anyone else but you who may die from the rat poison
You're the one bloviating it will skyrocket because of the absence of a wall, in defiance of all known facts, not me. Prise the load, brother.

Last edited:
And YOU don't give a fuck about anyone else but you who may die from the rat poison
You're the one bloviating it will skyrocket in defiance of all known facts, not me. Prise the load, brother.

I have two bowls of rat poison on the kitchen floor and my rat problem disappeared. The Cat won't get near the rat poison so all is good with rat poison. I should buy a Rat Terrier because the Cat is useless.

edit: Terrier is an ancient Greek Titan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back